Next Match: Image
Newcastle in the Premier League.
Saturday 18th November 2017, KO 17:30 UTC.
Jorgefoo
New Signing
New Signing
Call Me: Jorge

Hello People!

Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:54 pm

Hi everyone. My name is Jorge, I'm 27 years old, from the always sunny (and sometimes hellish) Brazil and a United fan since 1999, a decision that I haven't regretted so far and I hope it continues for the rest of my life. :)

I haven't had the privilege of going to Old Trafford yet, but that's certainly something that I intend to do someday if I get the chance. But luckily I had the opportunity to watch our beloved team live when they came here to play in that Club World Championship in 2000. The results weren't what I wanted to see (especially that defeat to Vasco) but today I can proudly say that I saw United playing live and that's priceless.

My biggest idol in the club is definetely Paul Scholes. And not just for what he did/does on the pitch. He's, undoubtedly, one of the best players that I've ever seen. But his shy way, and always trying to avoid the hype and stuff like that is something that pleases me too, because I'm just like that as well..

Well, that's it for now. Feel free to ask anything else you want to know about me. :D

liz jomaa
International Player
International Player

Re: Hello People!

Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:45 pm

welcome to the board jorge,hope you enjoy it around here!

RedSte
Reserve Team Coach
Reserve Team Coach
Call Me: Ste

Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:46 pm

Welcome to United Lounge Jorge

Glad to welcome a new member from the home of"the beautiful game".

Your choice of favourite player is very appropriate considering where you are from. He is one player who would fit right into any Brazilian team (Y)
My old man said be a City fan...

Nothing significant and lasting will ever come of FFP! - RedSte (2012)

Sia
Supporter
Supporter

Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:09 pm

welcome Jorge. from what you sound like, I'm sure you are going to enjoy United Lounge (Y)

Sandies
Supporter
Supporter

Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:28 am

Welcome mate
"Beckham... into Sheringham... and Solskjær has won it!"

yusongo
Junior Player
Junior Player
Call Me: Anthony

Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:34 am

Welcome Jorge. I hope things will get better in Brazil soon given the devastation of the recent floods there (Y) Hope your family and friends were ok

Jorgefoo
New Signing
New Signing
Call Me: Jorge

Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:30 pm

yusongo wrote:Welcome Jorge. I hope things will get better in Brazil soon given the devastation of the recent floods there (Y) Hope your family and friends were ok
Thanks, mate. Fortunately I wasn't hit by the floods and landslides. But the situation was critical. It was the worst natural disaster in Brazil's history. Some friends of mine have had their homes destroyed, but at least they are alive.

babysenorita
Reserve
Reserve
Call Me: Siti

Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:46 am

Hope Im not too late to welcome you to this forum mate. :P

Return to “Hello and Welcome”