Next Match: Image
Basel in the Champions League.
Wednesday 22nd November 2017, KO 19:45 UTC.
mmacwilliam91
New Signing
New Signing
Call Me: Michelle

hey everyone

Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:27 am

hey everyone i'm new to this forum and yeah i'm not sure what else to say lol

babysenorita
Reserve
Reserve
Call Me: Siti

Re: hey everyone

Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:45 am

Hi Michelle! Welcome to the forum where are you from btw? (Y)

mmacwilliam91
New Signing
New Signing

Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:59 am

New Jersey. What about you?

liz jomaa
International Player
International Player

Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:04 am

well welcome to the board michelle,hope you enjoy it here!

babysenorita
Reserve
Reserve

Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:14 am

mmacwilliam91 wrote:New Jersey. What about you?

I come from a far far away land lol..Im from Singapore..not sure if you know where it was thou anyway, how do you find us hun?

They call me Siti on here btw and my fav player is Giggs, just make sure you have only good words for him and I'll make sure you're on my good list lol.. :lol:

liz jomaa
International Player
International Player

Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:38 am

lmao siti,don't worry michelle,her bark is worse then her bite....i'm never on her good side and i'm still living. :P
mind you,i've never said anything bad against giggs....lol

mmacwilliam91
New Signing
New Signing

Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:03 am

babysenorita wrote:

I come from a far far away land lol..Im from Singapore..not sure if you know where it was thou anyway, how do you find us hun?

They call me Siti on here btw and my fav player is Giggs, just make sure you have only good words for him and I'll make sure you're on my good list lol.. :lol:

don't worry I don't have any bad words for any players at the moment, I haven't followed this team enough to have to strong of an opinion lol. but my friend was from essex he studied abroad at my university and got me into manUtd and then I found this forum from one of Manchester websites I forget what one lol. I really like this club though I play soccer myself and I'm just so impressed with the technique and skill. its quite annoying though because I keep hearing the term "gloryhunter" referred to American supporters of manUtd but oh well that's just people..lol you guys all seem friendly though :)

babysenorita
Reserve
Reserve

Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:54 am

We are a friendly bunch just that when we are into certain discussion, dont be surprise if you started to see the different look from everyone individually. Well tbh its common in a message board. People have different opinion and love to think theirs was always the right one if you know what I mean. Apart from that, we are as crazy as we all can get lol and most importantly passionate towards united in our different ways.. :lol:

Dont let anyone frighten you away thou. As for the glory hunters remark, you aint see nothing yet. Hang around and you know what I mean. Yours probably is nothing like how asian fans like myself went thru but that doesnt stop me. No one tell me he/she is a better fan than myself, if they think that way, then Im not going to stop them as much as I wont let them stop me for being a united fan. It really is a simple as that. Just ignore them the best you can and it usually work. ;)

babysenorita
Reserve
Reserve

Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:57 am

liz jomaa wrote:lmao siti,don't worry michelle,her bark is worse then her bite....i'm never on her good side and i'm still living. :P
You know I always love you Liz...stop lying! :D
Well you did say you think its time for him to retire...now thats a bad bad thing to say! lol :P

babysenorita
Reserve
Reserve

Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:48 am

Hello RG07! Welcome to the forum too! Hows you?

liz jomaa
International Player
International Player

Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:00 am

babysenorita wrote:
liz jomaa wrote:lmao siti,don't worry michelle,her bark is worse then her bite....i'm never on her good side and i'm still living. :P
You know I always love you Liz...stop lying! :D
Well you did say you think its time for him to retire...now thats a bad bad thing to say! lol :P
:shock: me? never!!!

liz jomaa
International Player
International Player

Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:02 am

RG07 wrote:Hello peeps
hello rg,welcome to the board
you can open up your own thread and tell us a little about yourself if you like.

RedSte
Reserve Team Coach
Reserve Team Coach
Call Me: Ste

Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:31 pm

mmacwilliam91 wrote:
babysenorita wrote:

don't worry I don't have any bad words for any players at the moment, I haven't followed this team enough to have to strong of an opinion lol. but my friend was from essex he studied abroad at my university and got me into manUtd and then I found this forum from one of Manchester websites I forget what one lol. I really like this club though I play soccer myself and I'm just so impressed with the technique and skill. its quite annoying though because I keep hearing the term "gloryhunter" referred to American supporters of manUtd but oh well that's just people..lol you guys all seem friendly though :)
Welcome Michelle. Please feel free to join in any of the discussion threads we have about United, football in general or other topics. 99% of us have no issues with you being from america (my wife is!) but if one or two give you grief my best advice is just to ignore them, some people are very narrow minded so they deserve our sympathy as much as anything :whistle:
My old man said be a City fan...

Nothing significant and lasting will ever come of FFP! - RedSte (2012)

Sia
Supporter
Supporter

Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:00 am

hey Michelle ! welcome to unitedlounge.

so you are from NJ. are you planning to go to the United-Barca friendly game in Washington in the summer?

yusongo
Junior Player
Junior Player
Call Me: Anthony

Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:56 am

Welcome Michelle :) I've met a lot of people from north america these past two years, a very friendly bunch :)

mmacwilliam91
New Signing
New Signing

Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:39 am

Siamak Khaledi wrote:hey Michelle ! welcome to unitedlounge.

so you are from NJ. are you planning to go to the United-Barca friendly game in Washington in the summer?

yeah definitely if it happens, I heard its not finalized yet though. that would be awesome if it did.

Dante
Referee
Referee

Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:37 pm

Everything east of the Rockies is now part of New Jersey. The Jersey Shore now includes Jacksonville, Miami, and Gulf of Jersey Mexico and the Jersey Islands.

robertbrian23
Supporter
Supporter
Call Me: Rob

Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:18 pm

welcome to the board michelle :)

mmacwilliam91
New Signing
New Signing

Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:35 am

Dante wrote:

Everything east of the Rockies is now part of New Jersey. The Jersey Shore now includes Jacksonville, Miami, and Gulf of Jersey Mexico and the Jersey Islands.

oh southpark..such a great show. Jersey Shore is embarrassing for the normal people in new jersey lol please don't take that show to literally.

t.d. (old)
New Signing
New Signing

Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:58 am

Hi Michelle. Looking forward to reading your posts on here. Ignore the morons that spout this 'glory-hunter' nonsense - they're not worthy of your attention.

What's it like in New jersey? I've only come across NJ from watching The Sopranos. :P

Welcome. (Y)
[center]"From the sweep of the spectacular beach adjacent to the city centre in Swansea Bay, to the Gower Peninsula beyond, they can lay claim to the most beautifully-located club in Premier League history."[/center]

mmacwilliam91
New Signing
New Signing

Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:50 pm

t.d. wrote:Hi Michelle. Looking forward to reading your posts on here. Ignore the morons that spout this 'glory-hunter' nonsense - they're not worthy of your attention.

What's it like in New jersey? I've only come across NJ from watching The Sopranos. :P

Welcome. (Y)

Hey thanks i'm really glad I came across this site. New Jerseys fun the beach is real close so that's always a plus, I live about 10 minutes outside of New York City so that's why I love my area. The niceness of suburbia while having city life right there. Only downside is everyone in my area is either sarcastic, arrogant, or bitter lol our "east coast attitude" can get annoying at times.

Return to “Hello and Welcome”