Next Match: Image
Liverpool in the Premier League.
Sunday 16th December 2018, KO 16:00 UTC.
Relly
Supporter
Supporter

Re: Pre/Post Match Discussion: Champions League vs Sevilla (h)

Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:29 pm

Glorio wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:17 pm
Sigmar wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:46 pm
We got totally bossed in midfield, wrong tactics tonight, we concentrated too long on not giving a goal away, and failed to score ourselves. Pogba had half an hour to make a difference and failed, I'm beginning to question him, I'm also beginning to realise why Fergie never chased him and let him go.
He didn't even look like he wanted to play. We lost total control of the game when he came on. I gotbmore and more disgusted watching him. He didn't sprint once, and jogged throughout
Pogba seems to care more about his hair and social media then he does playing football. I miss the days when being a footballer was more of a priority than being star.

"Make America Great Again!"

Sandies
Supporter
Supporter

Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:02 am

Colin Francis wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:42 am
Mourinho going for a win is something I seldom see. Mourinho would much rather not lose and as such will keep it conservative and try to nick one on the break. Should we go behind, then and then only will the true colours of Utd be seen.
Absolutely spot on

"Beckham... into Sheringham... and Solskjær has won it!"

Sandies
Supporter
Supporter

Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:08 am

Glorio wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:34 pm
Honestly serves them right. And geez .... If Pogba is unfit, don't play him.

How on earth we can approach the champions league like this after working so hard to get here is a disgrace
Our approach to the CL since Fergie left has been a disgrace. I actually give credit to Moyes who got us furthest and ran Bayern for 170 minutes

The dutch fraud couldnt get out of the easiest group possible and substituted Mata for powell when we needed a goal

and now this. You cant shit house your way to the CL like we did with the Europa last year.

We deserved everything we got today

Sandies
Supporter
Supporter

Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:12 am

What on earth we were doing bringing in Fellaini for the biggest game of the year. I dont even blame the guy, hes rusty as fornicate. What did Mata do to be dropped. Fellaini hasn't played in months, wants to leave, and we bring him in for the biggest game of the season

We sat back, didnt attempt to go for it and only started playing at 2-0 down

Why anything had to change is beyond me

We deserved what we got

Credit to Lukaku, he was fantastic

Glorio
International Player
International Player

Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:16 am

Can we bench the almighty Sanchez now please? It's like Wenger sold us a bomb and José lit the fuse in our own backyard by trying to force him into our left side of attack, nullifying the threat Martial, Rashford, and Pogba (even though this one definitely has other issues to work through) at the same time.

Can anyone honestly argue now that the team has not lost any previous balance it had? The United before Sanchez was a much better team than this version with him in it. Buying any big player that becomes available without a plan is not longer sustainable. I believe we'll get the best out of him (while hopefully getting the best out of the other players), but it's not happening at the moment, and we're too deep in the business end of the season to be experimenting.

He may go and score a hattrick tomorrow, but we've already payed the price IMO

There is only one GOLDEN BOY

Andersongo
Reserve
Reserve

Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:58 pm

Glorio wrote:
Can we bench the almighty Sanchez now please? It's like Wenger sold us a bomb and José lit the fuse in our own backyard by trying to force him into our left side of attack, nullifying the threat Martial, Rashford, and Pogba (even though this one definitely has other issues to work through) at the same time.

Can anyone honestly argue now that the team has not lost any previous balance it had? The United before Sanchez was a much better team than this version with him in it. Buying any big player that becomes available without a plan is not longer sustainable. I believe we'll get the best out of him (while hopefully getting the best out of the other players), but it's not happening at the moment, and we're too deep in the business end of the season to be experimenting.

Spot on.

"A Moyes! My kingdom for a Moyes!" - Sir Alex Ferguson in the famous tragedy " Manchester United's great EPL campaign of 13/14" by respected journo G. Neville.

Sigmar
Academy Player
Academy Player

Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:11 pm

Sandies wrote:
What on earth we were doing bringing in Fellaini for the biggest game of the year. I dont even blame the guy, hes rusty as fornicate. What did Mata do to be dropped. Fellaini hasn't played in months, wants to leave, and we bring him in for the biggest game of the season

We deserved what we got

Lukaku is in second place behind Sanchez for giving the ball away since Sanchez arrived 196 times, Sanchez is nearly 400, thats the effect those two are having on our attack, *Stats from Sky sports

Life is what you have to put up with when you are not dead

Sigmar
Academy Player
Academy Player

Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:25 pm

Glorio wrote:

It's not just Sanchez that is the problem, it's the whole team selection and tactics that are wrong, you are playing for a quarter final spot in the biggest club football competition in the word and you field a player who has been out for about three months ! and bench one of your most creative.Then you sit back and defend a 0-0 !! what was he playing for fornicate penalties ?
He puts Pogba on, who should have thought 'this is my chance to pay some of that fee back, this is my chance to show I'm not just hair cuts and birth canal' but what happens he jogs around like it's a photo shoot, fails to get forward, and does fornicate all. Fergie I'm afraid was right about him and right to let him go, he still looks like the academy player he was, another Mario Ballotelli

ivandaman
International Player
International Player

Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:35 pm

Disgraceful performance by United

To Be A Man UNITED Supporter IS NOT A Right! .... It is a Privilege.

Sandies
Supporter
Supporter

Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:52 am

Sigmar wrote:
Sandies wrote:

We deserved what we got

Lukaku is in second place behind Sanchez for giving the ball away since Sanchez arrived 196 times, Sanchez is nearly 400, thats the effect those two are having on our attack, *Stats from Sky sports
Stats are a load of shite. Want to know whos given the ball away the most in the whole premier league?

Kevin De Bruyne. He goes okay

You dont need stats to see how Lukaku was the only player worth his salt in this match

Sigmar
Academy Player
Academy Player

Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:36 pm

Sandies wrote:
Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:52 am
Sigmar wrote:
Sandies wrote:

We deserved what we got

Stats are a load of shite. Want to know whos given the ball away the most in the whole premier league?

Kevin De Bruyne. He goes okay

You dont need stats to see how Lukaku was the only player worth his salt in this match
I don't care about De Bruyne, all I care about is how well or badly United players play.
All I care about is that the two teams I dislike most are through to the QF and we are not, irrespective of whether Lukaku was 'fantastic' or not

Dante
Referee
Referee

Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:56 am

The point was Lukaku wan't the reason we went out.

Return to “U-N-I-T-E-D”