Next Match: Image
Newcastle in the Premier League.
Saturday 18th November 2017, KO 17:30 UTC.
JonSnow
Academy Player
Academy Player

Re: Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Thu Mar 09, 2017 3:34 am

joze ruis wrote:
Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:40 am
hopefully it's Rashford, Martial would be my 2nd choice. Jose might play Rooney tho
Rashford definitely has to step up. I think Rooney will play as they will need all the help they can get with Ibra gone for 3 games.

redmaria
First Team Player
First Team Player

Fri Mar 10, 2017 6:44 am

joze ruis wrote:
Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:28 am
it will be interesting to see if others will finally step up now that they will be forced to. we need goals and others can't hide behind him anymore
At last "the others" get a chance to play in their correct positions
How can Martial and Rashford be expected to develop if they play out of position at best and don't play at worst
dbecks07 wrote:
joze ruis wrote:
Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:34 am
dbecks07 wrote:
Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:35 am
Thats what he does, he scores goals and he wins
and he sell shirts
Yes...we should only buy players who arent popular and just put in great performances...coz fans dont always buy the shirts of players who do well :think:
It doesn't matter if they put in great performances as long as they are popular in China
Ask Falcao or Schweinsteiger or Di Maria or even Depay at the start
Fellaini was popular when he signed but not enough money in wigs sold by non United vendors and the Chinese won't buy a wig.Only shirts and 50/50 scarves and battery chargers for ipads

JonSnow
Academy Player
Academy Player

Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:22 am

What do you guys think about this news? I had the same reaction as the gif lol

ArizonaRed
Supporter
Supporter
Call Me: Barry

Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:35 pm

I would THINK that it is more likely true than false, the MLS needs big names to draw crowds and Los Angeles would be an idea town for Zlatan. If Zlatan does go to the MLS it is just for the money because there is not football reason to do so.
I can't believe it. I can't believe it. Football. Bloody hell.

Giants14
International Player
International Player

Fri Mar 10, 2017 2:58 pm

I believe need a new striker regardless - Zlatan has been brilliant for us this season and can do a job for us for sure next season but would like us to go out and sign a world class striker than Zlatan as back up
Follow me on Twitter: @BFG14

ArizonaRed
Supporter
Supporter

Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:19 am

Not sure if Zlatan would accept a backup role

JonSnow
Academy Player
Academy Player

Sat Mar 11, 2017 2:45 am

ArizonaRed wrote:
I would THINK that it is more likely true than false, the MLS needs big names to draw crowds and Los Angeles would be an idea town for Zlatan. If Zlatan does go to the MLS it is just for the money because there is not football reason to do so.
This is true as having the money + the spotlight on one of the biggest cities in the US. I think Zlatan would definitely consider that if he chooses to move.

redmaria
First Team Player
First Team Player

Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:54 pm

ArizonaRed wrote:
So in your opinion United's best ever player might consider going to America just for money
Surely you would despise him for even considering it wouldn't you
A United shirt seller moving for money!!
Wouldn't be allowed to happen by Scouse Ed for exactly the same reason they wouldn't let Wazza go a couple of months ago

Martin
Supporter
Supporter

Sat Mar 11, 2017 1:35 pm

redmaria wrote:
ArizonaRed wrote:
So in your opinion United's best ever player might consider going to America just for money
Wouldn't be allowed to happen by Scouse Ed for exactly the same reason they wouldn't let Wazza go a couple of months ago
Do you understand the economics of kit deals?
Make football fabulous again!

ArizonaRed
Supporter
Supporter

Sat Mar 11, 2017 2:44 pm

Martin wrote:
redmaria wrote:
ArizonaRed wrote:
Although it seems kind of low, I decided to post this message. In Support of a very special person to me, who have been struggling and following with firmness, good energy and teaches us to live every day with the best day!!! I'm watching the ones who will have the time to read this post until the end. This is a little test, just to see who reads and who shares without reading! If you have read everything, select "like" so I can put a thank you on your profile! Cancer is very invasive and destructive to your body. After you have finished your treatment, then, your body wants to go to war with yourself trying to reconstruct all the damage caused by radiation. It's a very long process.
Please, in honor of someone who died, or is fighting cancer, or even had cancer, copy and paste.
They all say: "if you need anything, do not hesitate, I'm gonna be there for you"... so I'm going to make a bet that in less than 1/2 of my friends put this on your wall. You just have to copy (not share)!!!
I want to know who I can count on,.... Write "done" in the comment when you do.
To all those who are fighting... I am with you always.
Done.

That answer to that would be NO. Never let reality get in the way of a fornicate up bias.

ArizonaRed
Supporter
Supporter

Sat Mar 11, 2017 3:17 pm

redmaria wrote:
ArizonaRed wrote:
What type of twisted logic make you think that Zlatan is United best ever player? Zlatan is Uniteds best player this season but that it. Every player (person) is entitled to another job for whatever reason they want. Your bias and hatred cloud your judgement and make your opinion worthless, what a sad hateful old man you have become.

Martin
Supporter
Supporter

Sat Mar 11, 2017 3:59 pm

ArizonaRed wrote:
Sat Mar 11, 2017 2:44 pm
Martin wrote:
redmaria wrote:

Although it seems kind of low, I decided to post this message. In Support of a very special person to me, who have been struggling and following with firmness, good energy and teaches us to live every day with the best day!!! I'm watching the ones who will have the time to read this post until the end. This is a little test, just to see who reads and who shares without reading! If you have read everything, select "like" so I can put a thank you on your profile! Cancer is very invasive and destructive to your body. After you have finished your treatment, then, your body wants to go to war with yourself trying to reconstruct all the damage caused by radiation. It's a very long process.
Please, in honor of someone who died, or is fighting cancer, or even had cancer, copy and paste.
They all say: "if you need anything, do not hesitate, I'm gonna be there for you"... so I'm going to make a bet that in less than 1/2 of my friends put this on your wall. You just have to copy (not share)!!!
I want to know who I can count on,.... Write "done" in the comment when you do.
To all those who are fighting... I am with you always.
Done.

That answer to that would be NO. Never let reality get in the way of a fornicate up bias.
That's what I was thinking as well.
Make football fabulous again!

Return to “U-N-I-T-E-D”