Next Match: Image
Basel in the Champions League.
Wednesday 22nd November 2017, KO 19:45 UTC.
redmaria
First Team Player
First Team Player

Re: Pre/Post Match Discussion: Premier League vs Hull City (h)

Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:20 am

Oh dear dear dear

Now will you guys believe what has been in front of you for ages
Pogba-Has been total shit all season and yet the manager, who drops Martial as he claims he is not playing well enough and he has players for that position refuses to drop the shirt seller Pogba who as far as i can remember has not had one decent game

Zlatan the great-He looked like what he is.A knackered old shirt seller.
Please don't tell me what he won 5 years ago and how lethal he was 7 years ago.
Currently he plays at testimonial pace.
His whole game is about his heading ability and there is nothing else.An odd classy flick but that's what you get in testimonials,
Put him up against two tall centre halves as he got last night and he is nullified
He comes deeper and deeper and waves his hands out of frustration more and more but he is done .I feel sure they will trigger the extra year because of strong shirt sales still.That will just mean Martial,quite rightly putting in a summer transfer request

Mikki
He normally manages to play for 70 minutes before he fades.Last night he only made 60 minutes

Herrara
Our player of the season for many of you.Was he playing last night

So what happened to those of you who feel that Martial should just get his head down and earn his place?
He played well against Wigan on Sunday and yet gets dropped and replaced by a player with the skill of Danny wellbeck when put out on the wing.Rashford
The game was screaming out for width and we didn't and haven't got a winger in the club
I will take that up in a sensational proud to announce comment
This club is booked for the Europa league again and that is our standard i am afraid

The final "i can't believe it "last night was the tourists and pilgrims that made the ground like a morgue
It appears Thomas Cook managed to fill a plane of Scandinavians and a plane of Chinese for last nights shit
Right in front of me were 4 of the aforesaid Chinese
One had some sort of camera on his har.This fornicating red light kept winking and driving me mad
He had a top quality camera that had an extending lens,with an extending lens with a further extending lens.I swear he could have taken close ups of the moon.He had two ipads and 3 mobile phones.He had more chargers and wires hanging out of his pockets and bags than a terrorist
Of course the other 3 were not short of recording devices either
At the end of the game thet were taking selfies,smiling and thumbs up etc.Somebody banjoed one of them on the way out for being an arsehole after that shit performance.Happy pilgrimage

i went to meet somebody after the game and found 30 of the Scandinavians in hopitality
United had managed to squeeze them in a buffet.They had paid £399 plus VAT for a buffet and a seat in East Upper
That's over £14,000 for an unsellable game to watch a shit performance.
Then there was the drinks bill on top of that
You have to hand it to the brand don't you
They might be killing the club and the local support but they do know how to bend a tourist and a pilgrim over a large table

joze ruis
International Player
International Player

Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:02 am

It's funny how you're quick to criticise the same players everytime and yet you never mention Rooney who's the worst of the bunch. Zlatan as average as he was yesterday he still did more than Rooney with that one flick that send Pogba 1 on 1. Zlatan is obviously tired and is fading after Jose played him too much but at least it's not 10 vs 11 like when Rooney is playing.

I also dont get your bashing of Herrera. The guy was our best midfielder yesterday, was full of energy, made some excellent passes, saved us from losing maybe by catching Hernandez. He played with Pogba who was poor again, Rooney who's a complete waste of space and still managed to play very well. There was a spell in first half when our right side of Herrera, Valencia, Miki combined very well and open them up only for the last pass by Valencia not finding the target.

Also Jose subbing Miki doesnt mean automatically he can't last for 90 mins. it could mean he's just trying with different palyers to change the game. Jose has been making bad decisions lately and should take his part of the blame for our position.

Dante
Referee
Referee

Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:12 am

We should have played with 2 strikers.

joze ruis
International Player
International Player

Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:18 am

we kind of did in 2nd half, it's just that Rooney was nowhere to be seen as usual.Considering we had MArtial on the bench makes me even more angry with Jose's decisions.

ALso Jones ''injury'' took away one positve sub for us. He said he has a bruised foot and will be fine for the next game...I think he could grind it out instead of being safe and going out, it would mean we would see Martial and possible a different end of the game.

Dante
Referee
Referee

Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:42 am

Rooney was a lot deeper, Pogba and Mata got forward more than him.

redmaria
First Team Player
First Team Player

Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:39 pm

Dante wrote:
Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:42 am
Rooney was a lot deeper, Pogba and Mata got forward more than him.
Dante,I am starting to think you are one of the few on this forum that understands the game

Rooney plays deep as instructed.He was even taking instructions from Jose during the game but this lot can't understand why he didn't score.
Zlatan is so restricted now but this lot don't get it.He has height and experience and a very occasional flick
This was fornicating Hull,bottom of the table for a reason, who are average in skill and relatively strong in organisation with two big centre halves
As soon as Zlatan couldn't win a clean header the current Zlatan is screwed.the old Zlatan would have gone to a plan B which would have been dribbling or speed.But he doesn't have these anymore
To watch him fight was no different to watching Fellaini.Just look at the game again and see it

I have no idea why people are so fixated on Herrara
His job is to create chances and against teams of Hulls ability he didn't do that too often did he?
The whole scope of the game changed when Mata came on.That was what Herrara should have been doing from the start ie stretch the game wide.
Pogba,in theory,should be capable of taking care of the centre midfield without Herrara
You are all correct in that Martial should have started but for some reason the cry on here,from some,is get your head down and earn your place.Well he did that against Wigan but got a bollocking from the manager and dropped.That is why he wants a transfer
I don't know what it is but the manager clearly has an issue with him and it's not his playing ability imo

I note that you fickle lot are starting to turn on yet another manager
It's always the managers fault isn't it!!
If you have 3 or 4 different managers and one chief executive helping them acquire their targets and all 4 mangers,who have done great elsewhere,fail might you be prepared to apportion just a tiny little part of the blame to the chief executive?
As the old managers "keep quiet" clauses run out they are starting to hint at what really happened.
You lot dismiss it as "they are crap" or "sour grapes"

Relly
Supporter
Supporter
Call Me: Ben

Thu Feb 02, 2017 1:40 pm

Another silent domination from Rooney. Look how well he did nothing. He did nothing so well only the true football fans of the world can appreciate his nothing. Let's all bask in the glory of Rooney sauntering around the pitch, passing backwards every time he receives the ball. Classic Rooney performance, we'll be talking about it for years!
"Make America Great Again!"

Relly
Supporter
Supporter

Hull was disgusting to watch. All the time wasting and feigning injury, it was like watching the Portuguese national team play. I can't wait to see the dirty fornicate relegated.

Although in fairness there was a bit of diving from United too. That shit needs to be cut out.

redmaria
First Team Player
First Team Player

Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:33 pm

Relly wrote:
Another silent domination from Rooney. Look how well he did nothing. He did nothing so well only the true football fans of the world can appreciate his nothing. Let's all bask in the glory of Rooney sauntering around the pitch, passing backwards every time he receives the ball. Classic Rooney performance, we'll be talking about it for years!
Rooney came on at half time

Zlatan and Pogba managed to vanish for 90 minutes.And not for the first time this season and i am sure not for the last
I have no idea why Pogba and Lingaard are on the net with a goal dance.That won't be needed much
And poor Zlatan is claimed by some on here to be overused.FFS he's played a grand total of 27 games and earned £6 MILLION and some think he has had too much football with this club and needs a rest :laugh: :laugh:
The fastest their shirts moved all night was out of the megastore before and after the game
Not just Rooney Ben but a good 50% of this team are not fit to wear the shirt
At least Rooney has done a lot for this club and should be acknowledged accordingly or are you just too stubborn to admit he ever did anything for this club
If you believe he did something for the club and a blind man can see he did then the next question is
"Did he ask to be the darling of the Chinese and did he hold ED up with a gun and demanded £200k a week plus or did Ed ask him to sign a long contract so they screw him for his image rights

joze ruis
International Player
International Player

Thu Feb 02, 2017 5:57 pm

wow a post with snide remarks and shirt selling...that's a first one :yawn:

Relly
Supporter
Supporter

Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:35 pm

redmaria wrote:
Relly wrote:

Zlatan and Pogba managed to vanish for 90 minutes.And not for the first time this season and i am sure not for the last
I have no idea why Pogba and Lingaard are on the net with a goal dance.That won't be needed much
And poor Zlatan is claimed by some on here to be overused.FFS he's played a grand total of 27 games and earned £6 MILLION and some think he has had too much football with this club and needs a rest :laugh: :laugh:
The fastest their shirts moved all night was out of the megastore before and after the game
At least Rooney has done a lot for this club and should be acknowledged accordingly or are you just too stubborn to admit he ever did anything for this club
If you believe he did something for the club and a blind man can see he did then the next question is
"Did he ask to be the darling of the Chinese and did he hold ED up with a gun and demanded £200k a week plus or did Ed ask him to sign a long contract so they screw him for his image rights
I no longer acknowledge what Rooney has given the club, considering what he has taken over the last four years for personal wealth and glory.

ivandaman
International Player
International Player
Call Me: Da-Man-Ivan

Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:10 pm

Frustrating. Teams are shutting us off. Hull could've won too. We really need more creativity and more efficiency in front of goal. This is the problem at the moment.
Looks like we may have to write this season off as well.
To Be A Man UNITED Supporter IS NOT A Right! .... It is a Privilege.

redmaria
First Team Player
First Team Player

Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:40 am

Relly wrote:
redmaria wrote:
Relly wrote:

I no longer acknowledge what Rooney has given the club, considering what he has taken over the last four years for personal wealth and glory.

And there you have summed it up completely
What a silly sod you are

The Glazers take tens of millions out and even try to sell Rooney to City to make more
And they did.You can accept that or not
Rooney was ready to go until SAF stepped in and demanded the decision be reversed at the eleventh hour
The Glazers then use Wazza as a piece of meat for the Chinese ipad branch and reward him in the same way they are and have rewarded Zlatan,Schweinsteiger,Falcao,Kagawa
Yet you choose to just isolate Wazza for your non stop vitriolic attacks

It really is a good job your opinions don't matter to anyone important

And yes Joze Ruis.
Another shirt selling post as that is all this club is about these days
Profit

However if you have a sensible opinion to express that is more than half a tweet in length feel free to give it
That is what a forum is about.Debate

redmaria
First Team Player
First Team Player

Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:49 am

ivandaman wrote:
Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:10 pm
Frustrating. Teams are shutting us off. Hull could've won too. We really need more creativity and more efficiency in front of goal. This is the problem at the moment.
Looks like we may have to write this season off as well.
Yes i agree.
However this season was written off for me very early on
There was,yet again, minimal development in the expansion of the team

We had no quality wingers when the season started and we never got one.
Even the Chinese have stopped believing Bale and Ronaldo
No centre forward of quality that is going to be around for 5-8 years like Aquerro or Kane or Coata or Neymar
No replacement for Carrick who could not reasonably we expected to play a whole season at his age
No replacement for Wazza for the same reason
This season is done.
There will be a few highlights and a few frustrations but overall quality and squad strength is just not on offer
But does the hierarchy care?
As long as the bottom line holds up that is good enough for them most of the time

You can easily see already what we need in the smmer
Somebody to push and then eventually replace Valencia who isn't getting younger
Shaw needs replacing at the earliest available opportunity.He is done
Carrick needs replacing by a cool calm captain like player of quality
A replacement for Schweinsteiger
A replacement for Rooney
A top class proven striker
A winger with skill and pace
A replacement for Martial who no longer wants to be at this club
Possibly a new manager unless Jose and Ed start speaking to each other again

Relly
Supporter
Supporter

Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:55 am

redmaria wrote:
Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:40 am
Relly wrote:
redmaria wrote:

And there you have summed it up completely
What a silly sod you are

The Glazers take tens of millions out and even try to sell Rooney to City to make more
And they did.You can accept that or not
Rooney was ready to go until SAF stepped in and demanded the decision be reversed at the eleventh hour
The Glazers then use Wazza as a piece of meat for the Chinese ipad branch and reward him in the same way they are and have rewarded Zlatan,Schweinsteiger,Falcao,Kagawa
Yet you choose to just isolate Wazza for your non stop vitriolic attacks

It really is a good job your opinions don't matter to anyone important

And yes Joze Ruis.
Another shirt selling post as that is all this club is about these days
Profit

However if you have a sensible opinion to express that is more than half a tweet in length feel free to give it
That is what a forum is about.Debate
For the first 8 years of his career Rooney was possibly one of the best players to player for the club. For the last 4 he is probably one of the worst players to ever play for the club, no exaggeration.

Another completely useless outing from Rooney in this game. He came on at halftime and literally contributed zero, look up his stats, literally 0,0,0,0,0. The guy has been on autopilot since the moment he signed his last contract, he doesn't even seem to care he doesn't start anymore, he is just happy to collect his massive paycheck and come on as a sub once and a while and yell a the ref a bunch. I will celebrate the day that guy leaves the club like we won the treble. I'm sick to death of the site of him.

Otis
Reserve
Reserve

Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:37 pm

We all know you have an obsessive hatred of Wayne Rooney so we don't need you to remind us on a daily basis.
Give it a rest FFS.

I have never known anyone hate another human being like you do,it's very disturbing.
Have you thought of seeing a doctor about your obsession,he may be able to help you.
If you walk with Jesus,He's gonna save your soul.You gotta keep the Devil way down in the hole.
Wayne Rooney....Manchester United Legend.
Come back Ray,the board needs you.

Relly
Supporter
Supporter

Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:50 pm

Otis wrote:
Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:37 pm
We all know you have an obsessive hatred of Wayne Rooney so we don't need you to remind us on a daily basis.
Give it a rest FFS.

I have never known anyone hate another human being like you do,it's very disturbing.
Have you thought of seeing a doctor about your obsession,he may be able to help you.
I had basically stopped talking about it until Ray came back and he constantly shit talks every player in the club and praises Rooney like he is some sort of god. So now I feel the need to point out Rooney ineptitude to make a point to Ray.

Return to “U-N-I-T-E-D”