Next Match: Image
Newcastle in the Premier League.
Saturday 18th November 2017, KO 17:30 UTC.
redmaria
First Team Player
First Team Player

Even Jose is worried

Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:46 am

I know that people think i am very negative but at yesterdays press conference Jose admitted he was short on players
The only surprise to me is that he has only just realised it if indeed that is the case
He,or somebody allowed 3 players to leave at Christmas
That was three players who had not lived up to expectations.
That is unfortunate and is therefore the correct decision to move them on
But surely they have to be replaced.It was no surprise that Depay and Schneiderlin and Schweinsteiger had failed as they had never had any success over a longish period of time at this club
The replacements in my opinion should have arrived as they left as they should have been targeted 6 months earlier

Now Jose is complaining that he has to play two games a week without enough players in his squad
As an experienced manager of successful teams he will have had to play two games a week for most of his managerial career
Whose fault is it that we don't have enough (quality) players
Well it can only be Ed or the manager

Now Jose is making enough comments to suggest that he might sell Martial and Mikki at the end of the season
They should bring in £60/70m
You can't rule out DDG going which would bring in a cool £100m
Ashley Young will go and Zlatan appears to favour away for more money.Sorry meant to say find a club to match his ambitions
Wazza is done and so is Carrick
That's a lot of players to replace
Well we know the board is going spend hundreds of millions
Well we do don't we???
And we know next year is going to be a great season

Anybody else got any views on the squad and the transfers?

Otis
Reserve
Reserve

Re: Even Jose is worried

Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:58 am

I think DDG will go to Madrid maybe in part-ex for Kroos or Isco if we could persuade them.
I don't think Martial or Mikki will go although in Martial's case he will have to convince Jose that it's worth keeping him.
I also think there is a question mark over Jones and Smalling as Jose seems pissed off with the pair of them.

Wazza,Carrick and Zlatan will propbably be gone by next season but I don't see anybody else leaving as we still need squad players.
Who comes in is dependant on whether we get in the CL but that will only happen if we win the Europa cup and that isn't a certainty.
I don't think will will make the top four but while it's mathematically possible we must keep striving for that.

All in all a very busy and important summer for us,lert's hope little Ed doesn't screw up again.
If you walk with Jesus,He's gonna save your soul.You gotta keep the Devil way down in the hole.
Wayne Rooney....Manchester United Legend.
Come back Ray,the board needs you.

marcus leong
Referee
Referee

Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:15 pm

Otis wrote:
I think DDG will go to Madrid maybe in part-ex for Kroos or Isco if we could persuade them.
I don't think Martial or Mikki will go although in Martial's case he will have to convince Jose that it's worth keeping him.
I also think there is a question mark over Jones and Smalling as Jose seems pissed off with the pair of them.

Wazza,Carrick and Zlatan will propbably be gone by next season but I don't see anybody else leaving as we still need squad players.
Who comes in is dependant on whether we get in the CL but that will only happen if we win the Europa cup and that isn't a certainty.
I don't think will will make the top four but while it's mathematically possible we must keep striving for that.

All in all a very busy and important summer for us,lert's hope little Ed doesn't screw up again.
Why everyone seems to think De Gea is leaving? Did I miss something? I'm confident that he will stay.
Rick: "Weddings are basically funerals with cake."

redmaria
First Team Player
First Team Player

Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:28 am

marcus leong wrote:
Otis wrote:

Why everyone seems to think De Gea is leaving? Did I miss something? I'm confident that he will stay.
Everybody seems to think he is leaving because
1 Jose keeps criticising him
2 Jose keeps dropping him
3 They have not reviewed/increased his contract as every top club doe with every top playerb regularly
4 They tried to sell him before
5 Madrid look like they might be back
6 And most importantly he is worth money

joze ruis
International Player
International Player

Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:25 am

redmaria wrote:
Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:28 am
marcus leong wrote:
Otis wrote:

Everybody seems to think he is leaving because
1 Jose keeps criticising him
2 Jose keeps dropping him
3 They have not reviewed/increased his contract as every top club doe with every top playerb regularly
4 They tried to sell him before
5 Madrid look like they might be back
6 And most importantly he is worth money
what a load of crap. When did Jose critise him ?
Keeps dropping him ? it's common in recent years that 2nd choice goalkeeprs get chances in cups or european competiton at many clubs. DDG plays in most games.
Increased contract ? the guy is on 200k/week
This club did everything possible to keep him, from increasing his salary to fax fiasco with Madrid

He want's to go back home, simple as that. WIll your brain be capable of understanding that not everything is a conspiracy by Galzers ? probably not

Return to “U-N-I-T-E-D”