Next Match: Image
West Bromwich Albion in the Premier League.
Sunday 17th December 2017, KO 14:15 UTC.
DaveMart
Supporter
Supporter

Re: Pre/Post Match Discussion: Premier League vs Burnley (a)

Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:58 pm

Great win for us and a great weekend to be a United supporter!

Liverpool and the City losing is as good as it gets, and we are bringing players through to a really good level.

Rooney did very well too, going 90 minutes after such a layoff.

redmaria
First Team Player
First Team Player

Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:10 pm

Very easy to sum this one up
To anybody who has bad mouthed Rooney all season an apology is needed and an admittance that you were wrong
The mans professionalism and goal proves what he will put on the line for this club

For everybody that has either bad mouthed Martial or declare Zlatan as the great an apology is needed
It might ell have been a tap in opening,important goal but Zlatan the great wouldn't have been pacey enough to be on the end of it

A lot need to apologise to Fellaini
A man capable and prepare to "do a job"

Can you really see this team without DDG?
I can't say what i want to as Coach Marcus will give me another yellow card

As good as expected against a Burnley team with a great home record

Just shows how wrong such a high percentage on a small forum can be

Of course if you didn't see it and just listened to it on a feed or saw the summary highlights fed to you then you might have a different opinion

Relly
Supporter
Supporter
Call Me: Ben

Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:56 pm

Yeah, one goal for Rooney erases 4 years of being absolute dogshite. One goal for Martial erases an entire season of a 50 mil pound player looking like he couldn't give a fornicate. And I am not even sure what Felliani did, but I am sure it erases a career of being a dirty, untalented hack that has stolen a living as a professional footballer.
"Make America Great Again!"

HuSsAiN
International Player
International Player
Call Me: Hussain

Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:03 am

great weekend, everyone played well. second half was just a case of finishing off the job.

3 points and cleansheet. Big game Thursday.. with liverpool losing today, we have a great chance of finishing top 4. A draw won't be bad vs citeh, but if we beat them, it'll be even better of course.
Watch your thoughts; they become words.
Watch your words; they become actions.
Watch your actions; they become habits.
Watch your habits; they become character.
Watch your character; it becomes your destiny!

HuSsAiN

robertbrian23
Supporter
Supporter
Call Me: Rob

Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:06 am

good result for us. especially Liverpool dropping points. We still need 3 points against City and I wanted the highest possible position for United.
nice to see us on a counter like that, and Martial getting a goal and somewhat an assist to Rooney helps his confidence. I thought we really just stepped off the gas on the second half especially the last 30 minutes but overall a good match. Burnley didn't get any shot on target I think.

Giants14
International Player
International Player

Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:39 am

Relly wrote:
Yeah, one goal for Rooney erases 4 years of being absolute dogshite. One goal for Martial erases an entire season of a 50 mil pound player looking like he couldn't give a fornicate. And I am not even sure what Felliani did, but I am sure it erases a career of being a dirty, untalented hack that has stolen a living as a professional footballer.
This.

Rooney has been extremely poor all season - Redmania - you criticise Zlatan the shirt seller on a daily basis when he's ripped it up this year and expect apologises when the club captain finally has a good game - you're a header.

Professional club by the whole team - the team will be running on fumes. Rest and recuperation is massive over this spell - big weekend coming up - get a result v City and beat Swansea and see were we are after that.
Follow me on Twitter: @BFG14

redmaria
First Team Player
First Team Player

Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:59 am

Relly wrote:
And some on here call me a sad bitter old man!!!
I will ask the same question as some keep asking me which is "why don't you support somebody else?"

Picking up specifically on the 3 players you single out and comparing them using the stats that a high percentage on this forum use
Rooney-Before yesterdays game the last player to score for Manchester United in the league was Lou Macari back in 1976.Now Wayne has yet again re written the Manchester United records and added yet another goal to his all time record.Truly an all time great
Also are you a tad harsh saying he has been "dogshite for 4 years?Yes he is now in serious decline but whay was he not replaced say 2 years ago?Easy answer that one.United's commercial machine looked to China

Martial-He took Lou Macari's record(see above) and chucked it away.He looked a lot happier yesterday didn't he.
And why?That's because he will retain his best position until the end of the season so he can show again,like yesterday,what he has got
Everybody and i mean everybody i spoke to coming out of Turf Moor said the team performance was fresh and professional.With a static Zlatan up front we would have played right into Burnley's hands.That is why they have such an impressive home record
Not that long ago since Burnley took a 0-0 draw away from Old trafford as Zlatan screwed up the whole team performance

Fellaini-You are not sure what he did?
Did you watch it on cable or listen to it on the radio or just keep an eye on the computer updates?
Whatever it was you need to change your mode of watching as you are clearly getting false news
He was as strong as an ox in midfield which was needed to help his tired team mates
I agree he is only capable of doing a job but he does that job well
As for being a "dirty" player he has got 8 yellows this season.That 4 yellows and two reds less than Herrara.Would you call Herrara an untalented dirty hack?
Oh yes and the same number as yellows as Zlatan.Maybe dirty untalented hack is correct then :laugh: :laugh:

Final note on the fact that United wouldn't be United without the commercial side
The players were forced into warming up wearing official t shirts with photos of Rojo and Zlatan on!!
What the fornicate is that all about

Final final note
I saw in the papers yesterday that in Donald Trumps election campaign a major donation came from the Glazers
The Trumper would like to thank all you United fans for helping this to happen

dbecks07
International Player
International Player

Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:45 am

Great win in the absence of our top Goalscorer and our second best Goal scoring option (Rashford). Gives me confidence that we can go and get the needed results in the remaining games...exciting times gents!

Pogba's passing in the last few games have been sublime and again yesterday..what play for that second goal. I hope he is fit for the next game

We finally take advantage of a slip-up (Liverpool loss)..changing times at the right time :)

Relly
Supporter
Supporter

Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:56 am

redmaria wrote:
Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:59 am
Relly wrote:
And some on here call me a sad bitter old man!!!
I will ask the same question as some keep asking me which is "why don't you support somebody else?"

Picking up specifically on the 3 players you single out and comparing them using the stats that a high percentage on this forum use
Rooney-Before yesterdays game the last player to score for Manchester United in the league was Lou Macari back in 1976.Now Wayne has yet again re written the Manchester United records and added yet another goal to his all time record.Truly an all time great
Also are you a tad harsh saying he has been "dogshite for 4 years?Yes he is now in serious decline but whay was he not replaced say 2 years ago?Easy answer that one.United's commercial machine looked to China

Martial-He took Lou Macari's record(see above) and chucked it away.He looked a lot happier yesterday didn't he.
And why?That's because he will retain his best position until the end of the season so he can show again,like yesterday,what he has got
Everybody and i mean everybody i spoke to coming out of Turf Moor said the team performance was fresh and professional.With a static Zlatan up front we would have played right into Burnley's hands.That is why they have such an impressive home record
Not that long ago since Burnley took a 0-0 draw away from Old trafford as Zlatan screwed up the whole team performance

Fellaini-You are not sure what he did?
Did you watch it on cable or listen to it on the radio or just keep an eye on the computer updates?
Whatever it was you need to change your mode of watching as you are clearly getting false news
He was as strong as an ox in midfield which was needed to help his tired team mates
I agree he is only capable of doing a job but he does that job well
As for being a "dirty" player he has got 8 yellows this season.That 4 yellows and two reds less than Herrara.Would you call Herrara an untalented dirty hack?
Oh yes and the same number as yellows as Zlatan.Maybe dirty untalented hack is correct then :laugh: :laugh:

Final note on the fact that United wouldn't be United without the commercial side
The players were forced into warming up wearing official t shirts with photos of Rojo and Zlatan on!!
What the fornicate is that all about

Final final note
I saw in the papers yesterday that in Donald Trumps election campaign a major donation came from the Glazers
The Trumper would like to thank all you United fans for helping this to happen
Rooney may have still been marketable 2 years ago, but he stopped being a top player when SAF was still here.

You can argue ifs and maybes all day , but based on what's happened we would be in serious trouble this season if it wasn't for Zlatan. And Maybe Martial has turned a corner, but he game was seriously affected by off field issues this year.

And I actually do think Herrera is a dirty little prick and I don't particularly care for him because of it. But he is immensely more talented than Fellaini will ever be. Fellaini sets out to injure his fellow professionals whenever he plays, that's the lowest form of scum in the game and even if he somehow dug up some talent I will never like or respect him.

redmaria
First Team Player
First Team Player

Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:17 am

Is there anybody at United that you like?
You really are a sad and bitter old fool

Can i argue if's and but's?
Well yes i can
What makes you so sure we would be in SERIOUS trouble this season if it wasn't for Zlatan
Performances have improved when he hasn't played including when he played in all of those daft home draws when he failed to do the business
I would suggest that we could be comfortable in an automatic top spot if he hadn't had played

Relly
Supporter
Supporter

Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:18 pm

redmaria wrote:

Well yes i can
What makes you so sure we would be in SERIOUS trouble this season if it wasn't for Zlatan
Performances have improved when he hasn't played including when he played in all of those daft home draws when he failed to do the business
I would suggest that we could be comfortable in an automatic top spot if he hadn't had played
I don't like Rooney, Felliani and I find Herrera and annoying little shit, but other than that I am fine with everyone. As for Martial, I was just referring to you saying that the team would have been better with him than Zlatan when Martial has barely looked like a footballer this season.

With Zlatan it's not ifs and buts, you can calculate the exact amount of points his goals have earned us.

redmaria
First Team Player
First Team Player

Mon Apr 24, 2017 4:28 pm

Relly wrote:
Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:18 pm
redmaria wrote:

Well yes i can
I don't like Rooney, Felliani and I find Herrera and annoying little shit, but other than that I am fine with everyone. As for Martial, I was just referring to you saying that the team would have been better with him than Zlatan when Martial has barely looked like a footballer this season.

With Zlatan it's not ifs and buts, you can calculate the exact amount of points his goals have earned us.
And you can calculate the exact amount of points we didn't get when he either didn't put them away or could not even find the pace to get into the penalty area
It sounds like if Zlatan hadn't scored then nobody else in the club could possibly have scored
Listening to the supporting supporters yesterday coming out of the ground the penny has dropped with quite a few about how the team looks a lot better without him
I wouldn't expect the Chinese,the Swede's or most other overseas fans who get fed their thoughts by the media to have a sensible opinion though

Return to “U-N-I-T-E-D”