Next Match: Image
West Bromwich Albion in the Premier League.
Sunday 17th December 2017, KO 14:15 UTC.
joze ruis
International Player
International Player

Re: Pre/Post Match Discussion: Premier League vs Man City (a)

Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:33 pm

and with you in charge we would win the treble :whistle:

ArizonaRed
Supporter
Supporter
Call Me: Barry

Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:40 pm

According to Mourinho’s press conference Pogba will not be available against City, if that is true it leaves us with something of a dilemma in team selection. With Pogba available then a midfield of Carrick, Herrera and Pogba looked like a natural, however without Pogba I think it is going to force Mourinho into a formation he is not too comfortable with.
Degea
Valencia Bailly Blind Shaw
Lindgard Carrick Herrera Young
Rashford Martial
I think that City weakest positions are at GK and CD, Otamendi and Kompany are both slow and can be ran by or forced into fouling attackers with speed and quickness, their goalkeeper, Bravo, is capable of just about anything if put under pressure. We will get chances to score against City’s but I do not think an “all out attack and let defense take care of itself” will work, regardless of how entertaining that would be. Nor do I think sitting back in a defensive shell and absorbing pressure will work because sooner or later a bad bounce, or bad call or just plain old unlucky play will happen and we will be playing catch up and that will open us up even more. We will need to control the middle of the pitch not allowing City to have long penetrating runs at our back line, control the transition and get at their back line with speed.

Playing Lingard and Young out wide will help cover Sane and Sterling taking away the supply that Agüero thrives on.
I can't believe it. I can't believe it. Football. Bloody hell.

redmaria
First Team Player
First Team Player

Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:41 am

joze ruis wrote:
Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:33 pm
and with you in charge we would win the treble :whistle:
Stop being a fool and just sit back and listen,for once

We would not win the treble under me
We would not win the league with this team under anybody,never mind the treble

When you have stopped being giddy and excited this game has two purposes only
One, and the main reason,is that it gives the customers(sorry fans) of the winning team who live in Manchester bragging rights over their work colleagues for the entire summer
Secondly it gives us a chance,and only a chance with games in London coming up against Arsenal and Spurs a chance of a top four finish
That,in my opinion puts us exactly where the likes of Celtic are, which is fodder for a top team in the Champions League

This team is a long long way from wiping the arses of the top teams in Europe next year which will probably include Chelsea who will buy to improve again

joze ruis
International Player
International Player

Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:57 am

why would i listen to a hateful, xenophobic old man ?

i am excited for today's game, if you're not that's fine, i don't care. I'm fully aware this team can not win the league but unlike you i have hope and positivity it will happen in the near future. I'm confident Jose can get it right. You can be bitter and negative all you want, just don't force others to feel the same way

RedSte
Reserve Team Coach
Reserve Team Coach
Call Me: Ste

Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:27 pm

err hello??? :whistle:
My old man said be a City fan...

Nothing significant and lasting will ever come of FFP! - RedSte (2012)

joze ruis
International Player
International Player

Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:48 pm

we're set up very defensively. We should risk a little bit more in the 2nd half , Rahsford has to be next to Otamendi more rather than Kompany

RedSte
Reserve Team Coach
Reserve Team Coach

Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:09 pm

THIS LOOKing like a 0-0 ..or am I being overoptimistic?!?!

RedSte
Reserve Team Coach
Reserve Team Coach

Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:47 pm

FELLAINI VIOLENT CONDUCT RED CARD *SHOCK HORROR* :p

joze ruis
International Player
International Player

Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:55 pm

it was clear from the start that we will park the bus, we didnt deserve anything from this game.

moron Fellaini got himself suspended for at least 3 games now that the squad is already depleted :shock:

Edgardos
Reserve
Reserve
Call Me: Ed

Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:57 pm

Brainless bush! Poor performance, defending 0:0 in derby? Ok, if point was the target, job done. But I am not happy with what I was watching...
"I've never played for a draw in my life." Sir Alex Ferguson

esobeso
Supporter
Supporter
Call Me: David

Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:57 pm

Very negative stuff, real shame we couldn't challenge there rubbish defence and shaky keeper.

Edgardos
Reserve
Reserve
Call Me: Ed

Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:03 pm

19:3 shots, 6:1 on target, poooor
"I've never played for a draw in my life." Sir Alex Ferguson

ivandaman
International Player
International Player
Call Me: Da-Man-Ivan

Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:12 pm

joze ruis wrote:
Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:55 pm
joze ruis wrote:
it was clear from the start that we will park the bus, we didnt deserve anything from this game.

moron Fellaini got himself suspended for at least 3 games now that the squad is already depleted :shock:
Blessing in disguise for sure.. This fornicate retard is total absolute and complete waste of space. At least now whoever is put in his place will contribute something ... It doesn't matter who he is.. Even if they put the U16 goalie I have no doubt in my mind he'd do better than this clown who's an insult to every professional footballer.. There are amateur players in Sunday leagues with more skill and football IQ than him.

As far as the game is concerned. Watched on a jerky stream and from what I saw City were all over us. All things consider this appears to be a point gained and not 2 points dropped.
To Be A Man UNITED Supporter IS NOT A Right! .... It is a Privilege.

Relly
Supporter
Supporter
Call Me: Ben

Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:24 pm

Fellaini out for 3 games is great news, no matter the state of the squad.
"Make America Great Again!"

robertbrian23
Supporter
Supporter
Call Me: Rob

Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:08 am

i thought we did fine in the first half and we had chance(s)/half-chances. but I thought the ref didn't do anything and it was advantage for the home team. second half, park the bus mode. and Fellaini just blew up and it was a sure bait. saw some comments about those classless dive/cheats from south americans, but I know european and other nationalities did also flop/dive in those circumstances. then again, a head butt is a head butt plus knowing it is a big guy against a small guy. imagine if it is somewhat like Mata to Aguero. Fans won't give the same treatment Fellaini is getting.

Anyway, it is a point. we are still unbeaten. and we move on. There are some golden chances that Rashford and even Martial should have used their speed that could ignite that one goal we just need. Didn't happen today, but I hope we can dominate and win against Spurs and Arsenal.

marcus leong
Referee
Referee

Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:21 am

Missed a huge opportunity to overtake City
Rick: "Weddings are basically funerals with cake."

robertbrian23
Supporter
Supporter
Call Me: Rob

Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:28 am

marcus leong wrote:
Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:21 am
Missed a huge opportunity to overtake City
true. but missing Pogba as well. which I thought is just a mind game at first. anyway, we should have played better especially in attack. still don't know Martial's body language though.

marcus leong
Referee
Referee

Re: RE: Re: Pre/Post Match Discussion: Premier League vs Man City (a)

Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:41 am

Relly wrote:Fellaini out for 3 games is great news, no matter the state of the squad.
That was really stupid thing to do.
Rick: "Weddings are basically funerals with cake."

Sandies
Supporter
Supporter

Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:37 am

Relly wrote:
Dont buy that. This red card is only a positive if it is the straw that breaks the camels back that means this birth canal never wears our shirt again.

If he was tolerable as a player I could look past the lack of ability and absence of a footballing brain, but he was fornicate terrible . Broke up more of our attacks than Fernandinho did, and constantly getting bullied by smaller players

Only so many of these stupid and dirty acts before enough is enough, hes a disgrace
"Beckham... into Sheringham... and Solskjær has won it!"

JonSnow
Academy Player
Academy Player

Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:59 am

Relly wrote:
but we're still undermanned though.

redmaria
First Team Player
First Team Player

Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:07 am

joze ruis wrote:
Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:57 am
why would i listen to a hateful, xenophobic old man ?

i am excited for today's game, if you're not that's fine, i don't care. I'm fully aware this team can not win the league but unlike you i have hope and positivity it will happen in the near future. I'm confident Jose can get it right. You can be bitter and negative all you want, just don't force others to feel the same way
Are you still excited?
joze ruis wrote: it was clear from the start that we will park the bus, we didnt deserve anything from this game.

So you weren't excited then :laugh: :laugh:

"Woke up this morning feeling fine
Jose's playing the way that United should.Oh Yes!!!
Sandies wrote:
Relly wrote:
Dont buy that. This red card is only a positive if it is the straw that breaks the camels back that means this birth canal never wears our shirt again.

If he was tolerable as a player I could look past the lack of ability and absence of a footballing brain, but he was fornicate terrible . Broke up more of our attacks than Fernandinho did, and constantly getting bullied by smaller players

Only so many of these stupid and dirty acts before enough is enough, hes a disgrace
Which game were you watching?

I know there are only a few on this knowleagble forum but Ste apart i don't think anybody understands the game

Let's break this down shall we

Jose did what he has done for years at every club that he thinks might beat him away which is to park the bus
He did it at Chelsea,twice and Liverpool.
Now he has done it at City
He will do it again at Arsenal and Spurs coming up
His whole game plan is the Mohammed Ali rope a dope
Suck them in and hit on the counter attack
It would have worked at Liverpool if Zlatan the great had put our one chance away which he should have
It would have happened at City if a weak refereeing decision hadn't got Herrara sent off

Why does Jose have to play this way
Well quite frankly no matter how excited Joze Ruis gets this team is just an average team
Why has that been allowed is a whole different debate

If Fellaini is a moron then what does that make the likes of Roy Keane who also got sent off in a Manchester Derby?
A shit thug presumably who should never have been allowed to join this football club
There is at least one in every team.That is the game at the top

The ref,Martin Atkinson was looking for this all night imo
He was very poor early on and allowed fouls from both teams,particularly City but you can't exclude United to go unpenalised
On the sending off itself why did he allow Aquerro to March up to Fellaini in an agressive manner and put his head on Fellaini's chest
And then he went down like carper being laid
As Jose said "I saw him afterwards and he didn't break his nose nor was his head cut and he was not injured"
So what do you think Fellaini should have done in the heat of a Manchester derby at the end of the game?
Possibly kissed his head or smiled and walked away
Fellaini was set up and you lot don't support him
He was the strong tackler in midfield last night.Miiki wasn't
He was the outlet ball from DDG's kicks.Nobody else was
He kept the City defence occupied off corners to allow Herrara the best chance of the game
Is nobody going to comment on Herrara's flash when he was kicked only 3 times by two City players before MMartin Atkinson finally gave him a free kick
Oh yes,i remember now.He's a thug etc etc
hat's called human nature
I am glad that nobody tries anything daft with you lot
You would all turn the other cheek if somebody ran into you on the street and knocked you over!!
FFS

United's whole plan was to hit with pace on the break but as Mikki the playmaker was woeful there were only scraps for Rashford and Martial
A draw was the predicted and obvious result and Jose is clearly happy with both the point and the style so presumably you lot should be

Don't forget next season will be a great season and we will spends hundreds of millions on the 8 players we obviously need
Who said that?
Er,Liverpool fans for the last 10 years and now you lot

joze ruis
International Player
International Player

Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:25 am

you call yourself knowledgeable and then you compare Keane to fornicate Fellaini. On one side you have imo the greatest captain at this club, the man who was a driving force behind our success and on the other a very avergae palyer in Fellaini. Keane had so much credit he could afford to get himslef sent off a lot more times and he would still bring something to the team unlike Fellaini.

redmaria
First Team Player
First Team Player

Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:43 pm

joze ruis wrote:
Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:25 am
you call yourself knowledgeable and then you compare Keane to fornicate Fellaini. On one side you have imo the greatest captain at this club, the man who was a driving force behind our success and on the other a very avergae palyer in Fellaini. Keane had so much credit he could afford to get himslef sent off a lot more times and he would still bring something to the team unlike Fellaini.
But we weren't comparing ability.
We never do on this forum

They are either thugs (Fellaini),little snots (Herrara),any bad word you want(Rooney) or a world class game winner for us(Schweinsteiger or Zlatan)
If you are comparing thugs then i would put out,whether or not he has credits in YOUR eyes or ability there is no match for Keane for being a thug.
Ended the career of Haland end of and proud of it
And was a regular fighter around his local pubs and proud of it
Now if you changed the name of Keane to fellaini and showed this utube clip
then you would be all over it
What's the difference other than you know everything AND are clearly an angry man unable to debate anything, using sense to prove your points
Just personal attacks on me
I presume the mods give you regular yellow cards for your insults
Well at least i hope they do

joze ruis
International Player
International Player

Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:27 pm

no , you're the one not being capable of comparing abbilities or anything other than your pre existing hate.

As for Keane, SAF said him getting 1 or 2 red cards per season is really a small price to pay for an excellent player like him

Keane could get himslef sent off a million times and would still do more for the club than Fellaini. Him being a thug actually helped him and the team as opponets were affraid of him

Now you've turned into some sort of a snitch and are trying to get me warned by the mods...that's really lame and sad

redmaria
First Team Player
First Team Player

Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:11 pm

joze ruis wrote:
Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:27 pm
no , you're the one not being capable of comparing abbilities or anything other than your pre existing hate.

As for Keane, SAF said him getting 1 or 2 red cards per season is really a small price to pay for an excellent player like him

Keane could get himslef sent off a million times and would still do more for the club than Fellaini. Him being a thug actually helped him and the team as opponets were affraid of him

Now you've turned into some sort of a snitch and are trying to get me warned by the mods...that's really lame and sad
Whatever :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Is the game on the radio this Sunday or will you get your views off a highlight channel somewhere :whistle:

Return to “U-N-I-T-E-D”