Next Match: Image
Huddersfield in the Premier League.
Saturday 21st October 2017, KO 15:00 BST.

ivandaman
International Player
International Player
Call Me: Da-Man-Ivan

Re: zlatans united career is over

Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:56 pm

This is sad. :( Don't know who will replace him. Rumor is Griezman. May be
To Be A Man UNITED Supporter IS NOT A Right! .... It is a Privilege.

marcus leong
Referee
Referee

Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:05 am

Probably see a clearer picture after the season but Griezman or Dybala are great option if available.
Rick: "Weddings are basically funerals with cake."

redmaria
First Team Player
First Team Player

Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:29 am

marcus leong wrote:
Probably see a clearer picture after the season but Griezman or Dybala are great option if available.
Griezman is a done deal isn't he

Everybody keeps telling me that including on here

We'll see

redmaria
First Team Player
First Team Player

Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:31 am

ivandaman wrote:
Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:56 pm
This is sad. :( Don't know who will replace him. Rumor is Griezman. May be
Why is it sad?

The team can now play with pace across the front line if Jose picks correctly as he did against Chelsea

ivandaman
International Player
International Player
Call Me: Da-Man-Ivan

Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:29 am

Because a human being got hurt. That's usually sad.
To Be A Man UNITED Supporter IS NOT A Right! .... It is a Privilege.

marcus leong
Referee
Referee

Re: RE: Re: zlatans united career is over

Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:12 am

redmaria wrote:
marcus leong wrote:
Griezman is a done deal isn't he

Everybody keeps telling me that including on here

We'll see
*if available

ArizonaRed
Supporter
Supporter
Call Me: Barry

Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:04 pm

Griezman to replace Rooney would be my pick, however I believe we will only see Griezman if we get into the Champions League.
I can't believe it. I can't believe it. Football. Bloody hell.

joze ruis
International Player
International Player

Sat Apr 22, 2017 5:15 pm

from BBC : :?

Manchester United striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic and defender Marcos Rojo have both suffered cruciate knee-ligament injuries and been ruled out for the remainder of the season.

Ibrahimovic landed awkwardly when challenging for the ball during the Europa League quarter-final second-leg win over Anderlecht.

The ex-Sweden international is United's top scorer this season, with 28 goals.

Rojo was replaced on 23 minutes after colliding with a visiting player.

Ibrahimovic, 35, joined the club on a free transfer from Paris St-Germain last summer but is yet to agree an extension to his one-year United deal.

Relly
Supporter
Supporter
Call Me: Ben

Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:39 pm

Yeah, our best player is done, lets all cheer. Martial has barely looked like a football for the best part of the year, but let's just assume he will fill the void leftby probably the 3rd best player of the last 20 years.
"Make America Great Again!"

redmaria
First Team Player
First Team Player

Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:14 am

Relly wrote:
Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:39 pm
Yeah, our best player is done, lets all cheer. Martial has barely looked like a football for the best part of the year, but let's just assume he will fill the void leftby probably the 3rd best player of the last 20 years.
Zlatan the third best player of the last 20 years :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Do you mean in the world or at United?
At United he has been in the top 3 shirt sellers but that's it in his magnificent career of less than 40 games
ivandaman wrote:Because a human being got hurt. That's usually sad.
I don't think he is the only player to miss a few games this season and i don't recall you being sad over any of the others
As for sad perhaps you want to spare a thought for Ugo Ehiogu.Now that's drastically sad
Or Andy Cole who has had a kidney transplant that not one of you so called Manchester United supporters mentioned,unless i missed

As for Zlatan he will continue to get his more than a million pounds a month until the end of the season
After that i hear rumours that Little Scouse Ed is being very cute
As Zlatan has not signed a contract he is basically done at the end of May
There are strong suggestions that he might not be fit until January at the earliest and possibly he is done
So what do United do??
They open talks to extend his contract.
Gone is the £300k a week but in its place a pay as you sell contract
He will get a percentage of shirt sales profits whilst he is recovering with a contract until Xmas
He will likely have no say as there is no other club who will take him on until he proves his fitness
Thank goodness for the Chinese shirt buyers
Interestingly not a Chinaman in sight yesterday
The above was pointed out to me as we went back to the car and passed a closed Chinese takeaway
A day at a shithole like Burnley mustn't sit well for £499 plus tax

Relly
Supporter
Supporter
Call Me: Ben

Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:21 pm

The world. Who's been better than Zlatan in the last 20 years. There is a football world outside of England, and Zlatan has proven himself at multiple top teams in multiple top leagues.
"Make America Great Again!"

joze ruis
International Player
International Player

Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:02 am

latest Rahsford's comments on the shirtseller. He must be a liar :whistle:

“You will see the benefits in years to come. What I have learnt from him is irreplaceable,”

“No other forward in the world could have come in and for me to have been able to learn so much from him. There is nobody else that we could have learnt that much about football and mentally also than from him.

“The results will be there to see.

“For me it’s the mentality he’s brought in, that’s the biggest thing I’m going to try and take from what he’s offered us. His mentality alone is what puts him ahead of the game.

“Before he’s even kicked a ball on the pitch in his mind he’s already ahead of everyone else and that’s a massive mentality to have.

“That, as well as physique, is what has allowed him to remain at the top at 35. He’s 35 and he’s playing as if he’s in his prime, he’s scoring loads of goals and that’s pure mentality.

“You get players who are coming to the end of their careers and just can't do it any more, but he’s told himself, no, he can do it and no one is going to tell him he can’t do it until he says it himself.”

JonSnow
Academy Player
Academy Player

Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:04 am

Well, this really helps the case that his Man United career is over

marcus leong
Referee
Referee

Fri Apr 28, 2017 7:49 am

JonSnow wrote:

Nice gesture from him.

redmaria
First Team Player
First Team Player

Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:24 pm

marcus leong wrote:
JonSnow wrote:

Nice gesture from him.

It said reportedly

Who reported it?
Where is any evidence?

Do you believe that any contract that might have been on the table would still be on the table if he couldn't play until January at the earliest if indeed he ever recovers
This is the Glazers and Scouse Ed and they don't give a fornicate who you are.They only care about the bottom line
They never waver under any circumstances

ArizonaRed
Supporter
Supporter

Sat Apr 29, 2017 3:54 pm

redmaria wrote:
Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:24 pm
marcus leong wrote:
JonSnow wrote:

Nice gesture from him.

It said reportedly

Who reported it?
Where is any evidence?

Do you believe that any contract that might have been on the table would still be on the table if he couldn't play until January at the earliest if indeed he ever recovers
This is the Glazers and Scouse Ed and they don't give a fornicate who you are.They only care about the bottom line
They never waver under any circumstances
Do you have any evidence or are you just flapping your lips again?

redmaria
First Team Player
First Team Player

Sat Apr 29, 2017 6:17 pm

Do i have any evidence that The Glazers and Scouse Ed don't give a fornicate who you are and only care about the bottom line?

Come on pal
You pride yourself about being associated with the barrow boys
They lived off their wits and were dead cute and fully understood what was happening around them

If you really believe that the Glazers and Scouse Ed care about the club and/or the United fans you have less common sense than i was giving ou creit for
And believe me that wasn't a lot to start with

ArizonaRed
Supporter
Supporter

Sat Apr 29, 2017 6:56 pm

redmaria wrote:
Sat Apr 29, 2017 6:17 pm
Do i have any evidence that The Glazers and Scouse Ed don't give a fornicate who you are and only care about the bottom line?

Come on pal
You pride yourself about being associated with the barrow boys
They lived off their wits and were dead cute and fully understood what was happening around them

If you really believe that the Glazers and Scouse Ed care about the club and/or the United fans you have less common sense than i was giving ou creit for
And believe me that wasn't a lot to start with
So your long winded answer is that you do not have any evidence. That make your rant an opinion and we both know what I think of your opinions. As for believing you - I would put more faith in what Trump say that anything you write on here.

redmaria
First Team Player
First Team Player

Sat Apr 29, 2017 6:58 pm

Arizona i was just thinking about your post and i can't stop laughing at the naivety of it

Are you really that far out of touch with what this business(sorry club) is now about

This is an ownership who has cut back on the quality of plane and coach it uses to transport the team the games
So much so that the plane didn't even turn up to get them back home after the Chelsea cup game
All the clubs ambassadors and envoys have been downgraded on the flights they can take and the quality of the hotels they stay in
I can already hear you saying "poor things" but that would be missing the point and on purpose

The point is that this club would not pay an injured footballer out of contract unless they could find a commercial reason to justify it
I could believe that Zlatans shirt sales were strong enough that they could justify having offered him an extension of his contract BEFORE he was injured
I could even believe that they would offer him a contract now, even though he could be out till 2018 and indeed possible never recover
But i am 100% sure that contract would be a portion of the profits,if any, that the shirt sales generate

I am led to believe they made the same offer to Falao/Monaco when they needed to make a decision after his one year to take up the option to buy him
I am told that they offered to keep him until after Xmas that year so they could rope a dope with the shirt buyers over the Xmas period
Monaco declined that generous offer so off he went

I can see them offering Wayne Looney the same sort of deal(please don't tell Ben) to hook the Chinese tourists
It would be even more likely if they were in China not USA pre season
Well they did that with Kagawa didn't they
He was totally injured but they made him get a plane half way through the pre season and they made him warm up constantly for the TV even though he was fornicated.Anything for a shirt sale

If you want to believe they would give Zlatan £13m on top of the £10/15m he has already had for his magnificent 40 game career then you are free to believe that

ArizonaRed
Supporter
Supporter

Sat Apr 29, 2017 7:07 pm

redmaria wrote:
Sat Apr 29, 2017 6:58 pm
Arizona i was just thinking about your post and i can't stop laughing at the naivety of it

Are you really that far out of touch with what this business(sorry club) is now about

This is an ownership who has cut back on the quality of plane and coach it uses to transport the team the games
So much so that the plane didn't even turn up to get them back home after the Chelsea cup game
All the clubs ambassadors and envoys have been downgraded on the flights they can take and the quality of the hotels they stay in
I can already hear you saying "poor things" but that would be missing the point and on purpose

The point is that this club would not pay an injured footballer out of contract unless they could find a commercial reason to justify it
I could believe that Zlatans shirt sales were strong enough that they could justify having offered him an extension of his contract BEFORE he was injured
I could even believe that they would offer him a contract now, even though he could be out till 2018 and indeed possible never recover
But i am 100% sure that contract would be a portion of the profits,if any, that the shirt sales generate

I am led to believe they made the same offer to Falao/Monaco when they needed to make a decision after his one year to take up the option to buy him
I am told that they offered to keep him until after Xmas that year so they could rope a dope with the shirt buyers over the Xmas period
Monaco declined that generous offer so off he went

I can see them offering Wayne Looney the same sort of deal(please don't tell Ben) to hook the Chinese tourists
It would be even more likely if they were in China not USA pre season
Well they did that with Kagawa didn't they
He was totally injured but they made him get a plane half way through the pre season and they made him warm up constantly for the TV even though he was fornicated.Anything for a shirt sale

If you want to believe they would give Zlatan £13m on top of the £10/15m he has already had for his magnificent 40 game career then you are free to believe that
More worthless opinions from someone who listen to their own voice.

redmaria
First Team Player
First Team Player

Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:54 am

Don't worry Arizona
The boys will be in the States soon and you can go and give $300+ to see them
I presume you are going to see them so you can make your own mind up about what we are about these days as opposed to having to listen to me and Fox news summaries
That way you will get an accurate opinion for once
Just once to hear some common sense actual reality would be nice.Just once from you would do for me

Carrick 5 Gerrard 0
Supporter
Supporter

Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:39 am

Ibra has been fantastic this season and what we needed. Rashford has praised him numerous times as he has learnt so much. However that being said, with his injury and with Rashford learning to lead the line, we could do with a player with pace alongside him.
Maybe it's worth going to Rashford, Martial and bringing in 2 other strikers (one like Grizemen and one more of an impact player from the bench) and going back to playing with pace, like we saw against Chelsea. Granted we haven't seen it much this season, even if Ibras been out but if that's the was Jose says that is how I want my team to play, then I am sure we can do it more on a regular basis. I wouldn't be suprised if this was Rooneys last season too so in terms of the top 4 we have Rashford, Martial, Mikhi, Mata, Lingard and Young, we need to add 2 or 3 quality players to that.

ArizonaRed
Supporter
Supporter

Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:45 pm

redmaria wrote:
Don't worry Arizona
I presume you are going to see them so you can make your own mind up about what we are about these days as opposed to having to listen to me and Fox news summaries
Just once to hear some common sense actual reality would be nice.Just once from you would do for me
I feel sorry for you I really do, it appear to have lost all joy in the team that you once supported. Now the only post I can remember in which you sounded halfway happy was reporting the Zaltan was injured and out for the remainder of the season. Do we all need to chip in and buy you a friend?

I may take my granddaughter up to the Bay Area for the game in Santa Clara, it will be a good opportunity to visit my mother, sister and other assorted cousins. Of the other locations I have no interest in whatsoever and I would pay extra NOT to go to have to go to either LA or DC. As for reading your summary of a game, why would I bother it is the same regardless of the game.

I know this is pointless by I'll try and catch you up a little, Fox hasn't carried the premier league for a few years and therefore their news department does not report on the game,s but even their summary would be preferable to anything you write.

redmaria
First Team Player
First Team Player

Mon May 01, 2017 8:31 am

ArizonaRed wrote:
Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:45 pm
redmaria wrote:
Don't worry Arizona
I feel sorry for you I really do, it appear to have lost all joy in the team that you once supported. Now the only post I can remember in which you sounded halfway happy was reporting the Zaltan was injured and out for the remainder of the season. Do we all need to chip in and buy you a friend?

I may take my granddaughter up to the Bay Area for the game in Santa Clara, it will be a good opportunity to visit my mother, sister and other assorted cousins. Of the other locations I have no interest in whatsoever and I would pay extra NOT to go to have to go to either LA or DC. As for reading your summary of a game, why would I bother it is the same regardless of the game.

I know this is pointless by I'll try and catch you up a little, Fox hasn't carried the premier league for a few years and therefore their news department does not report on the game,s but even their summary would be preferable to anything you write.
I feel sorry for you as well Arizona

That is if you actually make it to Santa Clara which by the enthuisiastic tone of your posting you probably won't
Santa Clara is where my friend intended to buy tickets
That was until he found out the prices were anything from the shit seats at level 4 for just under $100
Most average seats are around the $250-300 a ticket
Plus you have to be a member,i believe.That's another $135 each
So two half decent seats will cost you about $750-800 for a pre season friendly
I suspect you will find an excuse not to go

Return to “U-N-I-T-E-D”