Next Match: Image
Bristol City in the Carabao Cup.
Wednesday 20th December 2017, KO 20:00 UTC.
redmaria
First Team Player
First Team Player

an apology

Mon May 01, 2017 9:02 am

Judging by the posts against me on here my opinions are clearly not required any more

It appears that although some are in agreement with me, they are fed up of having the clubs many and improving shortfalls continually mentioned
They have accepted defeat and would rather just listen to a match on a radio or some grainy illegal feed and then tell each other how shit a certain player or players they don't like are
This goes on for a whole season and then everybody bangs their todgers about the new shirt sellers until the season kicks off and then you spend the next season watching these old gods deteriorate but watch the new great fans,the Chinese get all giddy

I look for the opportunities to register my protests and i do so at every opportunity
The club do not take a backwards step and i try not to
I do not help the club out any more with my vast private collection
I do not attend any of their sham charity functions even though i consider myself a man of charity

So for all your animosity and/or praise towards certain players the following are facts over which you lot have no control
It appears you don't want any control so the status quo is good

Ben
Wayne Looney's future at Old Trafford will be decided by the Chinese tourist shirt market and not you
You are correct in that he is done and has been all season.
On the field that is but not in the megastore so he is still here
Will he be around next season?
Ask the Chinese!!

Fellaini
You think he is a thug
Jose has given him a long term contract so he will be around for a good few years unless Jose gets the chop
Get used to it

Joze Ruis
Get used to watching this shit
You can call the next match,whatever it is exciting
You usually do but if you actually stop and reflect on the percentage of games you could genuinely call exciting in hindsight after the game,and then look at the top teams in Europe and see how many exciting games they play it might give you a sobering reflection
You would realise that you are being force fred a pile of shit

Otis
Sorry i changed your opinion of me
The situation never improves
The Glazers and Scouse Ed never stop screwing the club and the fans and i never stop pointing it out

Ste
i can see why you don't post much any more
Wall,head,bang spring to mind
Good luck anyway

I won't pick my way through you all individually
I will just leave you to pick through the shit of this once great club and look forward to next season
After all next season will always be a great season

I strongly recommend you follow the comments of Paul Scholes on a regular basis
He calls it as it is
When Jose says he is unhappy at 2 games a week Paul reminded the viewers that in his day in was Juventus and Bayern Munich and not Rostov and Celta Vigo(who by the way lost 3 nil at home last night
Anyway next Thursday will be exciting,i am sure
Not a Chinaman in sight either

Enjoy you lot :laugh: :laugh:

joze ruis
International Player
International Player

Re: an apology

Mon May 01, 2017 11:30 am

what's wrong with being excited for certain games and believing in the future?

i'm confident Jose will get things right once he builds his own team...I'm so confident that if we don't see major changes in this and next transfer window i will add a signuture to my posts '' Ray is the greatest human being of all time ''

Otis
Reserve
Reserve

Mon May 01, 2017 11:44 am

I've always had a positive opinion about you,Ray,and agree with most things you say especially when you express your opinion about the way the club is run and the people who are running it.
We are no nearer challenging for the title since Fergie last won it and no real signs of improvement.I just hope Jose is allowed to do things his way and then we will see things change.

I hope this isn't your last post on here Ray because your the only real reason I log in.You don't need to apologise for your opinions because nobody else does although I think there was sarcasm in your post. :)

Good luck either way,Ray
If you walk with Jesus,He's gonna save your soul.You gotta keep the Devil way down in the hole.
Wayne Rooney....Manchester United Legend.
Come back Ray,the board needs you.

marcus leong
Referee
Referee

Mon May 01, 2017 12:14 pm

You really do not understand what is happening don't you Ray.

It is not what you say, it is how you say it that is the biggest problem. Many agree with you about the owner but that doesn't mean you have to bitch about it in every post. Also the condescending way you insult others that disagree with you annoyed so many.
Rick: "Weddings are basically funerals with cake."

joze ruis
International Player
International Player

Mon May 01, 2017 12:24 pm

marcus leong wrote:
Mon May 01, 2017 12:14 pm
You really do not understand what is happening don't you Ray.

It is not what you say, it is how you say it that is the biggest problem. Many agree with you about the owner but that doesn't mean you have to bitch about it in every post. Also the condescending way you insult others that disagree with you annoyed so many.

he's too arrogant to ever understand it

Sandies
Supporter
Supporter

Tue May 02, 2017 2:16 am

redmaria wrote:
Mon May 01, 2017 9:02 am

They have accepted defeat and would rather just listen to a match on a radio or some grainy illegal feed and then tell each other how shit a certain player or players they don't like are
T
Its comments like this that garner no sympathy from anyone
"Beckham... into Sheringham... and Solskjær has won it!"

redmaria
First Team Player
First Team Player

Tue May 02, 2017 3:34 pm

Otis wrote:
Mon May 01, 2017 11:44 am
I've always had a positive opinion about you,Ray,and agree with most things you say especially when you express your opinion about the way the club is run and the people who are running it.
We are no nearer challenging for the title since Fergie last won it and no real signs of improvement.I just hope Jose is allowed to do things his way and then we will see things change.

I hope this isn't your last post on here Ray because your the only real reason I log in.You don't need to apologise for your opinions because nobody else does although I think there was sarcasm in your post. :)

Good luck either way,Ray
Not gone for good Otis
Just cutting back on my input and only put it in when drivel is spoken by other forum members

To be fair that's almost every post

Those that don't like the truth might like to consider hitting the button where they won't see my posts

Return to “U-N-I-T-E-D”