Next Match: Image
Huddersfield in the Premier League.
Saturday 21st October 2017, KO 15:00 BST.
redmaria
First Team Player
First Team Player

Europa League watch

Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:43 am

As i can't see anything more hopeful next season in Europe,other than United slipping back into the mighty Europa league after finishing third in the Champions league group i thought it might be fun to keep an eye on the possible upcoming opponents in this tournament
I am sure we will be proud to announce our defence of this title
After all it has recently been the winners coming back time and time again to win it because it is such a shit trophy

So out go Glasgow Rangers to Luxembourg part timers Proges
I have never been to Luxembourg and i am quite excited with the possibility of going

Other big names through include Shkendija,Siroki Brijeg,Rabotniki,Fola Esch,Lech Poznan,Kairat Almaty,Domzale,Miadost Pod,

Otis
Reserve
Reserve

Re: Europa League watch

Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:01 pm

Don't despair Ray,there are some big hitters in the qualifying rounds of the mighty Champions League that we may get in our group stage that you haven't been to perhaps.
Zrinjski Mostar, Jurmala,Rijeka,Sheriff Taraspol,Kukesi,Samtredia,F91 Dudelange.Podgorika etc etc.

Can't wait. :P
If you walk with Jesus,He's gonna save your soul.You gotta keep the Devil way down in the hole.
Wayne Rooney....Manchester United Legend.
Come back Ray,the board needs you.

redmaria
First Team Player
First Team Player

Re: Europa League watch

Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:06 am

Shamrock Rovers through to the next round as are our old foes,the mighty Midget Land

Return to “U-N-I-T-E-D”