Next Match: Image
Huddersfield in the Premier League.
Saturday 21st October 2017, KO 15:00 BST.
Otis
Reserve
Reserve

Re: Valerenga

Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:08 pm

joze ruis wrote:
Sun Jul 30, 2017 7:59 pm
very uninspiring performance. it reminded me of LVG days
Bloody hell joze do you actually like watching United.You seem quite negative most of the time.
Cheer up mate,the good times are coming back. :D

If you walk with Jesus,He's gonna save your soul.You gotta keep the Devil way down in the hole.
Wayne Rooney....Manchester United Legend.
Come back Ray,the board needs you.

ArizonaRed
Supporter
Supporter
Call Me: Barry

Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:24 pm

Second half was much better because; we had a midfield that could move and control the game and wide player that could and did go forward.
I can't believe it. I can't believe it. Football. Bloody hell.

dbecks07
International Player
International Player

Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:42 am

I reckon Tunzabe for LB and TFM for backup RB to Valencia

Giants14
International Player
International Player

Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:44 am

1st half - much like last year - in control but rarely threatened
2nd half - played with much more purpose - created a few chances.

We scored from a set piece - what a time to be alive
Follow me on Twitter: @BFG14

DaveMart
Supporter
Supporter

Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:11 am

dbecks07 wrote:
One of the good things about Tunzabe, apart from being strong as a Lukaku, is that he can apparently play a number of positions, as can Timothy.

Out with the old, and in with the new?

dbecks07
International Player
International Player

Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:53 am

DaveMart wrote:
dbecks07 wrote:
One of the good things about Tunzabe, apart from being strong as a Lukaku, is that he can apparently play a number of positions, as can Timothy.

Yes he can play a number of positions as we seen in RB and LB - whats so good about it, is that he looks very comfortable in both. He has pace as we seen, can and willing to run pass players (Something we wont get fro Blind, Darmian or Rojo). Just looks a confident and quality player. Like you get your attacking players that look special - You get your defensive players that just stand out as special like Bailley - this guy looks like that

I would really give him a run in LB - he fills me with confidence in his ability, pace and strength and I dont see many getting the best of him

ArizonaRed
Supporter
Supporter
Call Me: Barry

Mon Jul 31, 2017 4:08 pm

dbecks07 wrote:
DaveMart wrote:
dbecks07 wrote:

Yes he can play a number of positions as we seen in RB and LB - whats so good about it, is that he looks very comfortable in both. He has pace as we seen, can and willing to run pass players (Something we wont get fro Blind, Darmian or Rojo). Just looks a confident and quality player. Like you get your attacking players that look special - You get your defensive players that just stand out as special like Bailley - this guy looks like that

I would really give him a run in LB - he fills me with confidence in his ability, pace and strength and I dont see many getting the best of him
I don't normally agree with throwing young players into games with a sink or swim approach, however as was pointed out the competition is; Blind and Darmian with Rojo and Shaw coming back from injuries. what have we got to loose?
I can't believe it. I can't believe it. Football. Bloody hell.

DaveMart
Supporter
Supporter

Mon Jul 31, 2017 4:26 pm

I did not realise Tim is only 19:
http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Featu ... rinho.aspx

What a beast!

dbecks07
International Player
International Player

Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:46 am

ArizonaRed wrote:
Mon Jul 31, 2017 4:08 pm
dbecks07 wrote:
DaveMart wrote:

I don't normally agree with throwing young players into games with a sink or swim approach, however as was pointed out the competition is; Blind and Darmian with Rojo and Shaw coming back from injuries. what have we got to loose?

Exactly, get him in there. Youth with confidence like him, coupled with ability can make an impact. I like his pace and strength and that is also a plus. More positives than Blind or Darmian

Return to “U-N-I-T-E-D”