Next Match: Image
Basel in the Champions League.
Wednesday 22nd November 2017, KO 19:45 UTC.
Short Back and Sides
Referee
Referee
Call Me: Daddy

Ex reds you hate

Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:11 am

So which ex United players do you hate?

I'll start with Roy Keane.

Such a bitter birth canal. Can't stand him because of a lot of shite hes come out with over the last few years. I see him as a bit like an ex girlfriend. I see him on t.v. and think "fornicate hell I used to love you. Why don't I anymore?" Then he opens his mouth and I think, "oh yeah"

100% Top Red

Ole
Vice-Captain
Vice-Captain

Re: Ex reds you hate

Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:24 am

Owen Hargreaves.

I wanted curly hair too. Then he joined City and started chatting shit about how badly he was treated at United.

Dante
Referee
Referee

Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:20 pm

I don't really see anything of Keane, so that's not affected me.

Hargreaves I get though, and Tevez.

Relly
Supporter
Supporter
Call Me: Ben

Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:03 pm

Ole wrote:
Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:24 am
Owen Hargreaves.

I wanted curly hair too. Then he joined City and started chatting shit about how badly he was treated at United.
LOL :laugh:
"Make America Great Again!"

Relly
Supporter
Supporter

Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:06 pm

Keane definitely. It pisses me off that I hate a guy that I used to admire so much, but he is so bitter against United it's pathetic. He is a flash in the pan of United history, but Gabriel Heinze makes my blood boil. Scholes was starting to enter this territory, which was causing me massive inner turmoil, but he seems to have pumped the breaks on criticizing every aspect of United 24/7.

ArizonaRed
Supporter
Supporter
Call Me: Barry

Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:31 pm

Just barley an ex-Red but Michael Owen pisses me off every time he opens his mouth. He makes hisself out as the United expert of all time.
I can't believe it. I can't believe it. Football. Bloody hell.

Short Back and Sides
Referee
Referee

Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:01 pm

Relly wrote:
Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:06 pm
Keane definitely. It pisses me off that I hate a guy that I used to admire so much, but he is so bitter against United it's pathetic. He is a flash in the pan of United history, but Gabriel Heinze makes my blood boil. Scholes was starting to enter this territory, which was causing me massive inner turmoil, but he seems to have pumped the breaks on criticizing every aspect of United 24/7.
Keane was my idol for years. I loved his fight and his spirit. Juve 99 was just amazing. The way he dragged us back into that match. I was only 9 at the time and that stuck with me.
100% Top Red

RedSte
Reserve Team Coach
Reserve Team Coach
Call Me: Ste

Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:36 pm

Don't really understand the Keane (&Scholes) thing. They were both just driven by an overwhelming desire to win at the cost of everything and anything else. That attitude was the embodiment of SAF on the pitch (G Nev had it too) and was a large part of why we were so successful for 20 years (92/93-12/13).

To me they are 2 of the all-time greats of the club.

Keane as a pundit is just a contrary bastard and that's his style - it barely registers with me tbh, as Keane the player is all that concerns me.
My old man said be a City fan...

Nothing significant and lasting will ever come of FFP! - RedSte (2012)

Sandies
Supporter
Supporter

Sat Oct 07, 2017 3:54 am

I understand the Keane hate but I dont feel that way. Hes controversial, often on purpose, and hes bitter about Fergie, who isnt exactly saint peter. What Keane did for this club is up there with any in our history. What I would for a Keane in our dressing room the last few years

To me, the I despise the 2 Owens
"Beckham... into Sheringham... and Solskjær has won it!"

marcus leong
Referee
Referee

Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:16 am

Rooney
Rick: "Weddings are basically funerals with cake."

Ashwin
Seasoned Veteran
Seasoned Veteran
Call Me: Ashwin

Sat Oct 07, 2017 2:56 pm

I've grown used to the things Keane says these days so I'm unaffected by it. I'm bored of the bland analysis provided by ex-Liverpool pundits like Redknapp, Souness, Owen and even Carragher (who I think is worth listening to in general). A lot of what Keane says is controversial but that's exactly the sort of personality he was when he was a player. Whatever it took to win matches and titles at all cost. Never held anything back, and we're seeing the same person as a pundit. The whole feud with Fergie is annoying, I'll say that.

When it comes to ex-Reds I really hate, it's definitely gotta be Tevez for me. Reasons are really obvious, isn't it?
“Bill, how would you like to be manager of the best team in the country?”
And Shankly said: “Why? Is Matt Busby packing it in?”

Short Back and Sides
Referee
Referee

Sat Oct 07, 2017 3:20 pm

Ashwin wrote:

When it comes to ex-Reds I really hate, it's definitely gotta be Tevez for me. Reasons are really obvious, isn't it?
I think Tevez and Heinze go without saying really don't they.
100% Top Red

Ashwin
Seasoned Veteran
Seasoned Veteran
Call Me: Ashwin

Sat Oct 07, 2017 3:21 pm

Short Back and Sides wrote:
Sat Oct 07, 2017 3:20 pm
Ashwin wrote:

Yep, agreed!!
“Bill, how would you like to be manager of the best team in the country?”
And Shankly said: “Why? Is Matt Busby packing it in?”

Relly
Supporter
Supporter

Sat Oct 07, 2017 3:59 pm

RedSte wrote:
Don't really understand the Keane (&Scholes) thing. They were both just driven by an overwhelming desire to win at the cost of everything and anything else. That attitude was the embodiment of SAF on the pitch (G Nev had it too) and was a large part of why we were so successful for 20 years (92/93-12/13).

Keane as a pundit is just a contrary bastard and that's his style - it barely registers with me tbh, as Keane the player is all that concerns me.
I got the impression with Scholes it came from a love of the club and complete frustration with the current state of it. However I think there was an aspect of, well Giggs, Nevilles, Scholes, Butt, etc could do better than Moyes or LVG. But I think he realizes none of them can compete with Mourinho, hence it being dialed back.

The part with Keane that pisses me off the most is the fact he seems like he hates United. There is a deep seeded bitterness with him when it comes to anything that's United. Which is exteremely frustrating considering they're what gave him his career.

I am completely over any the Scholes thing, but I wish Keane would shut up and go away so I can forget what a knob he is and the memories of him as a player will start to take over again.

Relly
Supporter
Supporter

Sat Oct 07, 2017 4:01 pm

Ashwin wrote:
I've grown used to the things Keane says these days so I'm unaffected by it. I'm bored of the bland analysis provided by ex-Liverpool pundits like Redknapp, Souness, Owen and even Carragher (who I think is worth listening to in general). A lot of what Keane says is controversial but that's exactly the sort of personality he was when he was a player. Whatever it took to win matches and titles at all cost. Never held anything back, and we're seeing the same person as a pundit. The whole feud with Fergie is annoying, I'll say that.

I don't think you should base it on looks Ashwin

marcus leong
Referee
Referee

Sat Oct 07, 2017 4:16 pm

Short Back and Sides wrote:
Ashwin wrote:

I forgot about that fornicate ketchup!
Rick: "Weddings are basically funerals with cake."

Giants14
International Player
International Player

Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:41 am

Fergie - absolutely hated that guy :laugh:
Follow me on Twitter: @BFG14

Dante
Referee
Referee

Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:27 am

Giants14 wrote:
Look, just because he was the managers son, doesn't mean he should be hated.

Colin Francis
First Team Player
First Team Player
Call Me: Colin

Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:02 am

RedSte wrote:

This.
...and the Truth shall make you free.....

Giants14
International Player
International Player

Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:40 am

Dante wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:27 am
Giants14 wrote:
Look, just because he was the managers son, doesn't mean he should be hated.
:laugh: :laugh:

Sandies
Supporter
Supporter

Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:11 am

Relly wrote:
Sat Oct 07, 2017 3:59 pm
RedSte wrote:

I got the impression with Scholes it came from a love of the club and complete frustration with the current state of it. However I think there was an aspect of, well Giggs, Nevilles, Scholes, Butt, etc could do better than Moyes or LVG. But I think he realizes none of them can compete with Mourinho, hence it being dialed back.

The part with Keane that pisses me off the most is the fact he seems like he hates United. There is a deep seeded bitterness with him when it comes to anything that's United. Which is exteremely frustrating considering they're what gave him his career.

I am completely over any the Scholes thing, but I wish Keane would shut up and go away so I can forget what a knob he is and the memories of him as a player will start to take over again.
Scholes wasn't saying anything that wasn't true though. He was word for word echoing what you were hearing from United fans. Moyes fornicate destroyed the club
"Beckham... into Sheringham... and Solskjær has won it!"

Giants14
International Player
International Player

Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:47 am

I can take or leave Roy Keane as a pundit - after management he seems to have grown more bitter and that comes across when he's reviewing games and incidents etc

Absolute epic of a player and one of the best captain's but he seems to be controversial just for the craic

Return to “U-N-I-T-E-D”