Next Match: Image
Basel in the Champions League.
Wednesday 22nd November 2017, KO 19:45 UTC.
esobeso
Supporter
Supporter
Call Me: David

Post Match Huddersfield in Premier League

Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:59 pm

Hard to believe that so many players: Mata, Mkhitaryan, Lindelöf can all be playing so badly at the same time.

Two individual errors cost us the game, but going forward we also really lacked quality.

The only time we had the sense to use the flanks we scored a goal, but otherwise we always tried to play through the middle.

robertbrian23
Supporter
Supporter
Call Me: Rob

Re: Post Match Huddersfield in Premier League

Sat Oct 21, 2017 6:05 pm

two costly mistakes. dominated possession but we couldn't do anything or creative about it. dip in form and it is really lackluster 3 matches in a row.

Sandies
Supporter
Supporter

Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:42 am

Incredible what happens to this team when Pogba doesn't play
"Beckham... into Sheringham... and Solskjær has won it!"

robertbrian23
Supporter
Supporter
Call Me: Rob

Sun Oct 22, 2017 3:33 am

Sandies wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:42 am
Incredible what happens to this team when Pogba doesn't play
but I thought we are still doing good with Fellaini even without Pogba. But with both injured, we are back with Herrera and Matic, and it seems it isn't working.

Relly
Supporter
Supporter
Call Me: Ben

Sun Oct 22, 2017 4:28 pm

Awful performance. I don't think Mata will be here much longer, he doesn't get a lot of chances and when he does he dishes up that shite. I found Herrera frustrating too, kept taking ridiculous long range shots when there were other options.

Shame about Jones as he has been in the form of his life. Although this is exactly why I would replace him and move him along. If he could stay fit, no worries, one of the best around, but to always have to halt the momentum and chemistry in the team and scramble for a replacement doesn't help with championship winning form.
"Make America Great Again!"

marcus leong
Referee
Referee

Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:58 pm

Shits happen, hopefully this is one off.
Rick: "Weddings are basically funerals with cake."

ArizonaRed
Supporter
Supporter
Call Me: Barry

Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:17 pm

it is becoming more evident by each game just how much we miss Pogba and to some extent Fellaini. We are incapable of moving the ball through the middle of the pitch, in the last few games we have gooked vert Van Gaal like
I can't believe it. I can't believe it. Football. Bloody hell.

Sandies
Supporter
Supporter

Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:13 am

Relly wrote:
Awful performance. I don't think Mata will be here much longer, he doesn't get a lot of chances and when he does he dishes up that shite. I found Herrera frustrating too, kept taking ridiculous long range shots when there were other options.
I think mata has actually played more game than I imagined he would. He really plays well in most and then has a game like that where you just wonder how he's so soft and weak

Herrera has completely regressed from the leader of last year. He's become shithouse. He's become like our defenders too cowardly to do anything on the ball. Either give it to the closest man 2 yards away (usually Valencia) when they have no pressure, or if they do have pressure, he just pumps the ball 15-20 yards up field in panic. I love watching him lose the ball and then just sprint forward to try win it back and leave matic completely exposed

It doesn't bode well for this team that without Pogba, Matic was our only creative outlet
"Beckham... into Sheringham... and Solskjær has won it!"

Relly
Supporter
Supporter
Call Me: Ben

Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:19 am

Sandies wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:13 am
Relly wrote:
I think mata has actually played more game than I imagined he would. He really plays well in most and then has a game like that where you just wonder how he's so soft and weak

Herrera has completely regressed from the leader of last year. He's become shithouse. He's become like our defenders too cowardly to do anything on the ball. Either give it to the closest man 2 yards away (usually Valencia) when they have no pressure, or if they do have pressure, he just pumps the ball 15-20 yards up field in panic. I love watching him lose the ball and then just sprint forward to try win it back and leave matic completely exposed

It doesn't bode well for this team that without Pogba, Matic was our only creative outlet
Herrera was playing his best at United last year when he played regularly, and at that time he was one of our best players. He never seems to perform that well when he isn't starting regularly and I don't really see him being a regular anymore. Not sure the solution, he is too good of a player to just let go and he probably wouldn't attract a crazy amount of money, making it worth while in that sense.
"Make America Great Again!"

Giants14
International Player
International Player

Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:45 am

Herrera has been very poor this season - a shadow of what he was last season.

A terrible performance were we showed next to nothing - two awful errors. How can a CB miss that header?

We have got by without Pogba quite well considering but it has been more evident since the international break but still no ETA on his return.

Spurs game is massive now - need 3 points
Follow me on Twitter: @BFG14

Glorio
International Player
International Player

Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:28 am

We don't even have Carrick
There is only one GOLDEN BOY

Return to “U-N-I-T-E-D”