Next Match: Image
Chelsea in the Premier League.
Saturday 20th October 2018, KO 12:30 BST.
redray
New Signing
New Signing

update from Old Trafford

Sat Jun 16, 2018 4:29 pm

As there are only a few of you left and posts are counted by the week,as opposed to by the day i thought i would pop in and give you an update mid close season and before you ban me again

So what's news?

Well Manchester United are frigheningly crying poverty
They have told MUTV kingpins Paddy Crerand and lead commentator Stewart Gardner that neither will be going on the USA tour as the club can't afford flights for them
As such they are sending a junior reporter to do the on tour and match interviews and Stewart and Paddy have to go to the Old trafford studios in the middle of the night and pretend they are in Los Angeles

Onto the club ambassadors
Both Bryan Robson and Arthur Albiston have been told that the club cannot afford two hotel rooms and as such they will have to split the tour 50/50

Robbo told Scouse Ed to fornicate off and has booked a holiday to Australia to see his kid
Arthur has told Ed that his daughter is getting married in the summer and would ratter not go to the USA
As such at this moment the legend that is Danny Webber who was on United's books for 5 years and made NIL appearances is the club ambassador for the USA tour

As i know some of you(well at least Arizonared likes to take his family on the USA tour,be aware that good tickets(with limited availability of course) cost USD 350.
Also be aware that the world cup in currently on, and despite any rumours and lies United choose to tell you very very few first team players will be on tour
It is a money making exercise for the club only

There have been cut backs also in the communications department
Phil Townsend,who was communications director for 14 years was told his job was about to made redundant as the club couldn't afford his wages.
Woodward told him he could leave at the clubs pleasure and be forced to take gardening leave and not work for a year, or he could take a lesser financial package from United and go to another job
He was given a job as communications director at UEFA by David Gil and has now left United
He is not being replaced and is now being covered by "one last question" Karen who now has to do ywo jobs for the price of one

On to the 1968 European cup celebrations
The club gave the players from that team absolutely sod all
Alex Stepney organised a dinner at Lancashire Cricket club who gave him a cut price rate for the food and room hire(United wanted full price)
Alex asked the club how many tables they would take
Ricjard Arnold told him the club could not afford to support dinners and no table would be required.Skinflints!!
They are selling 1968 replica jerseys(for £100) and 1968 tracksuits and 1968 t shirts in the megastore but explained to the old players that United owned the rights and would be giving them nothingI saw a letter from Ed Woodward to Alex Stepney telling him to offer the still living players and relatives of those that have died a free museum tour to see the souvenirs from that famous night
On top of that to rub salt in the wound they have just opened a 1968 room in the museum
They had an opening night for VIP's about two weeks ago.
The old players were asked to come but when they enquired about a fee.Well you can guess the answer!!!
When Alex Stepney informed the club he would not be driving for two hours from his home in Morecambe for expenses the club laughed and told him the were not giving expenses as cash was tight
The entire 1968 team then boycotted the opening

On to the cup final
It was the worst final in memory
I have never know tickets so easy to get
Very very few tourists and pilgrims at the game
Have they all left to support City and Liverpool?
Even the Glazers,except for one,did not attend the final
Arthur Albiston asked for an extra ticket for his son for the game as was told to fornicate off
Remember Arthur played in 3 cup finals for this club
Clearly he did not sell enough shirts to qualify for a ticket

On to the playing squad
The club is lashing out isn't it?
Honestly has anybody heard of Dalot
And as for Fred FFS
As Ashley Grimes said in passing conversation the fact that he played for Shaktar Donetsk and nobody else has tried to sign him should tell you a lot

Carrick has retired so that's one wage saved and before anybody tells me he is being paid on the coaching staff,remember Faria has left and as number two he will have been earning a lot more than Carrick will
You can expect Shaw and Darmian to be sold so that's a net profit on full back transfers
Full backs in Young and Valencia are as average as they have been for the last 6 years
Still Jones and Smalling at centre backs along with a player i've heard of but rarely see in Bailly.I would be surprised to see him cashed in
No surprise to see Martial go for about £80m.He has shot himself in the foot
Made all the obvious noises about being fed up with not being given a chance.At this point the club say they don't want to sell him(Remember Mourinho doesn't want to play him either)
The ONLY was forward is for him to ask for a transfer which saves United 10% from his transfer fee.I hear Chelsea are watching very carefully

The usual rumours on Griezmann,Bale,Ronaldo and uncle Tom Cobley but yet again i expect proud to announce signings of 35 year old shirt sellers

The club are happy they did not win the cup
That would have meant a Charity Shield game against City with all the money going to charity
Now instead they are playing a game that weekend in Munich where they will gt a big bag of cash

Talking of charity did anybody see the charity game at Old Trafford last week
What a great set of lads
By the way all the old pros get £20,000 each as a fee and United charged for use of the pitch(i use the word loosely as the playing surface was/is shit)
United also charged for ticketing,stewarding,dressing room refreshments etc

Concerts are due up and the groundsman asked for 6 extra lights used to make the grass grow and was told that United could not afford them
City bought 12 last month for the training ground!!!

So a new season almost upon us
You surely can't be looking forward to it
City are 3 leagues ahead of us
I think it's fair to say Liverpool are just ahead and still trying to buy quality
We are trying to sell Martial,Shaw,Darmian and possibly Pogba who has had enough as well
That will bring in some good dividend money
We still have enough to keep us in the top 4 which is more than good enough for the Glazers with a good few sell out crowds in the important pre season tours

Relly
Supporter
Supporter

Re: update from Old Trafford

Sat Jun 16, 2018 11:54 pm

Good to see you back Ray.

I wouldn't pay for the tour tickets this year. I went in a tournament year once to Chicago to see them play, drove 6 hours, paid a lot of money and the biggest player there was Keiran Richardson. Surprisingly thought they played Bayern and Bayern managed to field their absolute full strength team.

"Make America Great Again!"

Kinnell
Academy Player
Academy Player

Sun Jun 17, 2018 11:20 am

Welcome back Ray.

Glad to see you are as informative and cynical as ever.
Love it just love it. :D

Kinnell
Academy Player
Academy Player

Sun Jun 17, 2018 11:22 am

And Relly,glad to see you are still with us. (Y)

redray
New Signing
New Signing

Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:06 pm

Relly wrote:

I wouldn't pay for the tour tickets this year. I went in a tournament year once to Chicago to see them play, drove 6 hours, paid a lot of money and the biggest player there was Keiran Richardson. Surprisingly thought they played Bayern and Bayern managed to field their absolute full strength team.
First of all these are not tournaments
They are glorified practice sessions played in the USA for reasons only
Gives the sponsors a holiday in the sun plus sells shirts plus the cash takings are i dollars which are easy to vanish to the Caymans

Can you get across the border and back again now that The Trumper has decided he doesn't like Canadians along with French,Germans,English,Mexicans,Hispanics,gays,lesbians,Blacks,American football players and people who live in shit hole countries?
It seems the only people he likes are hookers,playmates and ladies from Eastern block countries with big maracas
And of course Putin and Kim Jong-un
Did you see the timeshare video Trump played at the meeting last week showing sandy beaches in North Korea just waiting for a Trump Tower?
What planet is he on??
Does he not realise Kim does not need money.He owns a fornicating country.Not rules it.He owns it
No matter how little money there is Kim takes what he needs and everybody else eats dirt
Have you noticed everybody in the country is nearly starved to death but luckily Kim appears to have beaten anoxeria
You just know nothing good is going to come out of a country when the Glazers have not opened up a shirt selling megastore

One political question that i genuinely don't know the answer to
Can you still dole out pardons if you have been impeached.
Seriously it is a genuine question

I keep laughing at a phrase i learned when i spent my summers in the States
Somebody on my community once told me "You should never over estimate the intelligence of the American voter!!"
How bloody right

redray
New Signing
New Signing

Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:10 pm

And finally have any of you had the email yet today?

You can pick any game at Old Trafford you want for next season and guarantee your seat no matter when it is played
You get International fine dining(Burger and Chips),complimenary drinks(beers,house wines and post mix coke only) a programme, a comb with the United crest on and a plastic badge with "VIP" written on
Prices from only £499 plus VAT but hurry up lads.
Limited availability it says

SUBXERO
International Player
International Player

Sun Jun 17, 2018 1:23 pm

Welcome back Ray (once again)! I sorely missed your posts and do hope this time you stay around a bit longer (once again)!
redray wrote:Have you noticed everybody in the country is nearly starved to death but luckily Kim appears to have beaten anoxeria
And thank you for making me laugh my guts out at first attempt (once again)!

Cheers!

UNITED > ENGLAND

redray
New Signing
New Signing

Sun Jun 17, 2018 2:08 pm

happy to be back
I will stay around as long as it takes before the inner circle choose to ban me(again) for telling the truth that seems to infuriate the admin of the forum
Mind you the admin seems,these days to outnumber the contributors

I keep an eye on the forum,even when i am banned
It does amuse me when people talk about too many midfielders and not enough wingers and Jose's style and when he should go etc

Let's get this straight
Jose has specific targets
They are finish as high up as you can without spending too much.
When we tell the world we have backed you for £150 million for the season just keep your mouth shut and we will get along fine
as long as you finish in the top 4 it is good enough
Most important is a 6 game pre season tour.That is where the big bucks are
We can keep the sponsors happy especially if we play in places like mid America where we will be "proud to announce" a new tractor sponsor or two
If we can fill 6 x 100,000 seater stadiums at 350 dolars a ticket and sell piles of replica shirts at 150 dollars a ticket we can safely say the non important games like champions league finals don't matter

Sandies
Supporter
Supporter

Sun Jun 17, 2018 4:41 pm

redray wrote:
Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:06 pm
Relly wrote:

First of all these are not tournaments
They are glorified practice sessions played in the USA for reasons only
Gives the sponsors a holiday in the sun plus sells shirts plus the cash takings are i dollars which are easy to vanish to the Caymans

Can you get across the border and back again now that The Trumper has decided he doesn't like Canadians along with French,Germans,English,Mexicans,Hispanics,gays,lesbians,Blacks,American football players and people who live in shit hole countries?
It seems the only people he likes are hookers,playmates and ladies from Eastern block countries with big maracas
And of course Putin and Kim Jong-un
Did you see the timeshare video Trump played at the meeting last week showing sandy beaches in North Korea just waiting for a Trump Tower?
What planet is he on??
Does he not realise Kim does not need money.He owns a fornicating country.Not rules it.He owns it
No matter how little money there is Kim takes what he needs and everybody else eats dirt
Have you noticed everybody in the country is nearly starved to death but luckily Kim appears to have beaten anoxeria
You just know nothing good is going to come out of a country when the Glazers have not opened up a shirt selling megastore

One political question that i genuinely don't know the answer to
Can you still dole out pardons if you have been impeached.
Seriously it is a genuine question

I keep laughing at a phrase i learned when i spent my summers in the States
Somebody on my community once told me "You should never over estimate the intelligence of the American voter!!"
How bloody right
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

"Beckham... into Sheringham... and Solskjær has won it!"

ArizonaRed
Supporter
Supporter

Sun Jun 17, 2018 11:09 pm

How’s BREXIT working out for you Ray?

I can't believe it. I can't believe it. Football. Bloody hell.

ArizonaRed
Supporter
Supporter

Sun Jun 17, 2018 11:09 pm

How’s BREXIT working out for you Ray?

I can't believe it. I can't believe it. Football. Bloody hell.

Kinnell
Academy Player
Academy Player

Thu Jun 28, 2018 8:33 am

Any new updates from the corridors of power,Ray.
Who's coming, who's going,ground improvements in the next 50 years or financial cutbacks.

There must be something Ray,please save us . ;) (Y)

RedSte
Reserve Team Coach
Reserve Team Coach

Thu Jun 28, 2018 10:14 pm

Fellaini signed a new contract, what more could you possibly want? :P

My old man said be a City fan...

Nothing significant and lasting will ever come of FFP! - RedSte (2012)

Kinnell
Academy Player
Academy Player

Fri Jun 29, 2018 8:03 am

RedSte wrote:
Thu Jun 28, 2018 10:14 pm
Fellaini signed a new contract, what more could you possibly want? :P
Oh joy is me.Ha ha. :D (Y)

redray2
New Signing
New Signing

Sat Jun 30, 2018 5:41 pm

Kinnell wrote:
Thu Jun 28, 2018 8:33 am
Any new updates from the corridors of power,Ray.
Who's coming, who's going,ground improvements in the next 50 years or financial cutbacks.

There must be something Ray,please save us . ;) (Y)
Unfortunately they keep banning me
Quite frightening as the forum now has approximately only 6 active members, after at one point in the past being one of the most prominent Manchester United listened to forums in the market
I suppose i could suggest that the admin looks at itself but what's the point as they are clearly blind

Well as you know United have signed Fellaini up again because there is nobody else in Europe who wants him
Trust me his agent has hawked him all around Europe without a sniff so United have got him back,on the cheap

The rumour now being pushed from the club itself is that Ronaldo is a done deal to come so buy your hospitality tickets now

It is now confirmed that alledgedly due to lack of money the only Manchester United TV preserter,editor or cameraman going to the States is Mark Sullivan
Everybody else has to go into Old Trafford at 3 in the morning and pretend they are in Los Angeles

The world cup players have been told that if they don't get to the world cup semi finals they HAVE to join up with the club in America for pre season as the ticket sales are very very slow and the club believes it needs a hook to tempt the American fans
Let's face it at 300 dollars a ticket they won't get many genuine fans

They have introduced a new matchday package at Old Trafford for the smocks
They have called it the 1878 package(the year Newton Heath was formed)
The cost is £4000 for a table of 4 for the games against City and Liverpool
Of course they preffice it with VERY LIMITED AVAILABILITY
You get International fine dining ,bar,programme,gift and 10% discount in the megastore
Also a car park pass is available on request
I wonder where the other £3400 is going to as i see it as £150 in value per head
No working class,lifelong supporter can afford that price but the Glazers and Scouse Ed don't give a fornicate about genuine fans old or new
Even the Barrow Boys from Ardwick can't afford those prices can they Arizona?

Two final comments
I watch Ben talking total diatribe about the Trumper constantly
It actually makes my blood boil about how people can agree with this man
I was going to list all his faults about black people,gay people etc but his faults and lies go on for ever
All are aimed at trying to get rid of or distract the Special Council but i am 100% sure they won't
Sooner or later will come the cry of "lock him up!!" when he is correctly impeached
I am waiting to see his comments against the last fabulous balanced argument put up against him in the politics thread by Red3bution
:clap: :clap: :clap:
Then again if you believe that you own the forum because you gave 100 or so dollars you don't have to explain anything to the 6 active members do you

My final comment Kinnell is if you wish to continue to know what is really going on at old Trafford tell the admin not to ban me or if they do take the membership down to 5
Sooner or later Ben's hosting pittance will run out and that will be regrettably the end
A bit like Manchester United really
Sooner or later they wil realise that members like Sigman get bored after a month

This is no longer a football forum,as it should be but a Fake Trump forum

redray2
New Signing
New Signing

Sat Jun 30, 2018 6:09 pm

United have organised a game for the kids to play in Ireland so Giants can get his fix if he is still on the forum
He seems to have vanished as well

ivandaman
International Player
International Player

Thu Jul 05, 2018 5:57 pm

Stick around Ray... I have no idea why you are not welcome on this forum, but just keep adding those numbers to your current nick. RedRay is a good easily identifiable handle.

To Be A Man UNITED Supporter IS NOT A Right! .... It is a Privilege.

Kinnell
Academy Player
Academy Player

Sun Jul 08, 2018 8:37 am

Come on anybody,there must be some rumours flying about the corridors of power at OT.
Anything even if it is fake news. :(

Ray help us, your Lounge needs you.!!!!!

Bruceyuk
Lifetime Supporter
Lifetime Supporter

Mon Jul 09, 2018 8:45 pm

Welcome back Ray.

Kinnell
Academy Player
Academy Player

Mon Aug 27, 2018 4:17 pm

I believe there is a match at OT tonight against Spurs.Anybody else heard this. :?

The performance and result could well define our future.I just hope the players show some pride in the shirt tonight.
Another performance like Brighton would be a disaster.

Return to “U-N-I-T-E-D”