Next Match: Image
Chelsea in the Premier League.
Saturday 20th October 2018, KO 12:30 BST.
Short Back and Sides
Referee
Referee

Pre Match Discussion: Friendly vs San Jose Earthquakes

Sun Jul 22, 2018 6:29 pm

Kick off 10pm British time.
No idea if players like Matic and Sanchez are going to play. Hope to see more of Chong and Greenwood.

100% Top Red

Short Back and Sides
Referee
Referee

Re: Pre Match Discussion: Friendly vs San Jose Earthquakes

Sun Jul 22, 2018 6:45 pm

If Sanchez and Matic are considered for today i would go with..

Romero
TFM Bailley Tuanzebe Shaw
Matic
Pereira Herrera
Chong Greenwood Sanchez

100% Top Red

Short Back and Sides
Referee
Referee

Sun Jul 22, 2018 9:09 pm

Pleasantly surprised to see Garner and Chong start. Front 3 of Chong Martial and Sanchez

100% Top Red

Short Back and Sides
Referee
Referee

Sun Jul 22, 2018 9:10 pm

Midfield 3 of Garner Pereira and Herrera too

100% Top Red

Glorio
International Player
International Player

Mon Jul 23, 2018 7:51 am

Read that we were "flat". I know it's just pre season, bur you start to wonder how concerned we should be for this season.

There is only one GOLDEN BOY

ArizonaRed
Supporter
Supporter

Mon Jul 23, 2018 4:45 pm

Is this Mourinho's way of letting Ed know that the supporting squad is just not good enough or is it that Mourinho's approach to football is no longer working in todays game?

I can't believe it. I can't believe it. Football. Bloody hell.

RED3bution
Supporter
Supporter

Tue Jul 24, 2018 6:25 pm

ArizonaRed wrote: ā†‘
Mon Jul 23, 2018 4:45 pm
Is this Mourinho's way of letting Ed know that the supporting squad is just not good enough or is it that Mourinho's approach to football is no longer working in todays game?
More likely the former. I don't think anyone believes Mourinho doubts his approach and if that's the case, add to it that he is known to insist on major squad improvements and by that I mean ready-made players at almost every clubs he's been in. I will put my money on that especially with the indirect way he makes a point at every opportunity of how he has to work with the players at his disposal without complaints.

"You crossed the line first, sir. You squeezed them, you hammered them to the point of desperation. And in their desperation, they turned to a man they didn't fully understand." -The Dark Knight

RED3bution
Supporter
Supporter

Tue Jul 24, 2018 6:32 pm

Glorio wrote: ā†‘
Mon Jul 23, 2018 7:51 am
Read that we were "flat". I know it's just pre season, bur you start to wonder how concerned we should be for this season.
i wonder too. My worry is not even in our championship chances rather I want to feel a certain way when I hear United is playing. I have to admit some games last season I would actually not bother trying to find a feed, instead awaiting match results and reports. Exciting football is good and bad to be honest. Look at Liverpool, it's their opium. Almost bumped out of champions league automatic qualifications but made it to the UEFA champions league finals. So based on that I suppose they went for Allison and made him the most expensive female-sounding named goalkeeper... :P
Disappointment has its hands wide open.....

"You crossed the line first, sir. You squeezed them, you hammered them to the point of desperation. And in their desperation, they turned to a man they didn't fully understand." -The Dark Knight

Return to ā€œU-N-I-T-E-Dā€