Next Match: Image
Crystal Palace in the Premier League.
Saturday 24th August 2019, KO 15:00 BST.
ArizonaRed
Supporter
Supporter

Re: Proud to Announce

Thu Feb 21, 2019 8:04 pm

Little Ray of Sunshine you could fornicate up a wet dream.

Yawn

I can't believe it. I can't believe it. Football. Bloody hell.

raycreative
First Team Player
First Team Player

Thu Feb 21, 2019 8:14 pm

ArizonaRed wrote:
Thu Feb 21, 2019 8:04 pm
Little Ray of Sunshine you could fornicate up a wet dream.

Yawn

Belt size please whilst you have your head up your arse :laugh: :laugh:

ArizonaRed
Supporter
Supporter

Thu Feb 21, 2019 8:52 pm

Same size as your head band - be sure and buy the belt from the Mega Store the Glazers need your money.

Sigmar
Reserve
Reserve

Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:43 am

raycreative wrote:
Thu Feb 21, 2019 5:26 pm
Classic email just received from Scott Cooper whose title is Hospitality Sales Executive

They still have tickets left for Liverpool which they are selling on a first come basis
They have of course called it the Bobby Charlton package
You get
a padded seat
canapes on arrival
chef's special meal
all inclusive bar
hot snacks after the game
mobile cheese station
crisps available at half time
blankets and hot drinks to take to the seat
old player hosting the lounge with a Q and A
matchday programme and 10% megastore discount

ALL FOR ONLY TWO THOUSAND POUNDS

Now i feel sure the usual suspects will come on with the usual shit about not having to buy it but when so many people are scrambling for tickets it simply SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED
IT IS TOUTING PLAIN AND SIMPLE

I know some on here have mate's mate's cousins 3 times removed who can get alledgedly get them what they want however if United find out all would be banned as many have already been this season.That is also not right
I am sure the Lovely Man will be working this weekend.Indeed as he is a server he might be actually serving the Bobby Charlton for TWO Thousand

I await the abuse and the yawn emoji from the usual non match going,non supporting suspects
Why didn't you keep your promise and fornicate off for a month I was out celebrating

Life is what you have to put up with when you are not dead

Sigmar
Reserve
Reserve

Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:03 am

raycreative wrote:
Thu Feb 21, 2019 5:26 pm
Classic email just received from Scott Cooper whose title is Hospitality Sales Executive

They still have tickets left for Liverpool which they are selling on a first come basis
They have of course called it the Bobby Charlton package
You get
a padded seat
canapes on arrival
chef's special meal
all inclusive bar
hot snacks after the game
mobile cheese station
crisps available at half time
blankets and hot drinks to take to the seat
old player hosting the lounge with a Q and A
matchday programme and 10% megastore discount

ALL FOR ONLY TWO THOUSAND POUNDS

Now i feel sure the usual suspects will come on with the usual shit about not having to buy it but when so many people are scrambling for tickets it simply SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED
IT IS TOUTING PLAIN AND SIMPLE

I know some on here have mate's mate's cousins 3 times removed who can get alledgedly get them what they want however if United find out all would be banned as many have already been this season.That is also not right
I am sure the Lovely Man will be working this weekend.Indeed as he is a server he might be actually serving the Bobby Charlton for TWO Thousand

I await the abuse and the yawn emoji from the usual non match going,non supporting suspects
Why don't you tell the truth, you are obviously someone who has never had the experience of eating food that has been specially prepared, because when you do, it is expensive. We are not talking a Chef's special in the local caff here are we ?
We are talking a Champagne reception, Five coourse A La Carte meal.

Here for all to see is the true experience
Slidehow Image 2
Other Hospitality Options

Lancashire Packages

Executive Club

No.7 at Old Trafford

No.7 at Old Trafford is our most premium Matchday VIP Experience package. Your package includes Champagne and canapés served to your table when you arrive. Followed by a five-course à la carte menu, which includes the Chef’s signature steak dish served at your private table, alongside a fully-inclusive complimentary bar. This will be followed by a mobile cheese service, served with Vintage Port. Your package includes some of the finest luxury padded seats in the heart of the Sir Bobby Charlton Stand, to ensure the perfect view of all the action on the pitch.

KEY FACTS & FEATURES
Sir Bobby Charlton Stand Matchday VIP ticket (luxury, padded seat)
Access to No.7 at Old Trafford three hours before kick-off & one hour post-match
Champagne chilled and waiting at your table on arrival
Canapés served on arrival
Five-course à la carte menu
Inclusive bar, offering Champagne, sommelierselected wines, beers & premium spirits menu
Post-match afternoon tea
Bespoke mobile cheese serving stations with Vintage Port
Cocktail menu with No.7 Signature Cocktail
Snacks available to take outside to stadium seats
Blankets and hot drinks available to take to seats
Private table dining for all customers
Matchday programme, gift & Megastore voucher
Complimentary car parking available upon request
The price for that £1666

Now compare that with a table at the Brits for instance
DIAMOND TABLE PACKAGE

Diamond Package which Includes::

- Entrance through separate VIP BRIT’s red carpet arrival area
- Champagne reception on arrival
- Pre-show 3 course dinner within BRIT’S VIP Club
- Intimate performances and presentations prior to the awards (Past performers have included, Sam Smith, Emeli Sandé, Tom Odell and James Bay)
- Level 1 Premium seating during the Live Awards
£2300

If I had the money, I know where mine would go

The thing is Ray, you have to stop living in the past, venture out and you will see that we have things called motor cars now, and big metal birds that fly, Beer is no longer 1d a pint, you have to get your milk from a place called TESCO, and yes Manchester United are owned by a bunch of money grabbing bastards, but what would you prefer League 2 football ? You'd be off to watch the Berties with your mates in the blink of an eye if that happened.
Or is it just jealousy, because despite your contacts you cannot get tickets to games that others can ?
Guess where I will be on Sunday Ray ?
I'll give you a clue at 8am I will be getting in my Merc and heading up the A34, then the M42, M5, M6, M60 all the way to Old Trafford, because I have a ticket, simply because some of us have REAL connections at the Theatre Of Dreams, and if we beat Liverpool, and I think we will, I sincerely hope you crawl back in your cave with your tail between your legs and never reappear.

raycreative
First Team Player
First Team Player

Fri Feb 22, 2019 7:27 am

the sheer fact you can even attempt to justify £2000 for a match ticket with food and drink shows everybody exactly what a Lovely Man you are
I suspect nobody and i mean nobody will do anything but shake their head at the sheer cheek to even try to justify legalised touting

I am not sure why you had to tell me you were coming to the game in a Mercedes
Small man sydrome maybe
On the assumption that you have an "access all areas" ticket from Ed please join me and my friends after the game in the International Lounge
I will be happy to give you a cup of complimentary coffee.That is of course if the sponsors coffee machine is working.It often breaks down
Just ask for me on the door and they will let you in
I will do you a deal.If you don't tell your mate Ed Woodward that i ahve the door staff bent to get people in then i won't tell Ed that you are using a ticket that is not in your name and haven't paid the £32.50 membership to allow you to enter the ground
Please don't me that you have indeed paid the £32.50 to get the high value members pack.That would kill me

See you Sunday

Sigmar
Reserve
Reserve

Fri Feb 22, 2019 8:27 am

raycreative wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 7:27 am
the sheer fact you can even attempt to justify £2000 for a match ticket with food and drink shows everybody exactly what a Lovely Man you are
I suspect nobody and i mean nobody will do anything but shake their head at the sheer cheek to even try to justify legalised touting

I am not sure why you had to tell me you were coming to the game in a Mercedes
Small man sydrome maybe
On the assumption that you have an "access all areas" ticket from Ed please join me and my friends after the game in the International Lounge
I will be happy to give you a cup of complimentary coffee.That is of course if the sponsors coffee machine is working.It often breaks down
Just ask for me on the door and they will let you in
I will do you a deal.If you don't tell your mate Ed Woodward that i ahve the door staff bent to get people in then i won't tell Ed that you are using a ticket that is not in your name and haven't paid the £32.50 membership to allow you to enter the ground
Please don't me that you have indeed paid the £32.50 to get the high value members pack.That would kill me

See you Sunday
I will be avoiding you at all costs, it would result in my arrest, if we met,
Plus I doubt asking the doorman for "the birth canal off the United Lounge forum" will get me access
I have not paid anywhere near the £2k you suggest, again you twist peoples words, I was merely trying to impregnate some sense into that thick skull of yours, that is what it costs to go to an event ( any event) and be treated like you mean something.
You always jump to conclusions, you are not the only one with 'connections'
I shall be sat in my normal place, at the back of the Stretty shouting and singing like it's 1974

raycreative
First Team Player
First Team Player

Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:39 pm

Repeat after me
Read before you engage

Where did i suggest you paid £2000?
You are a waiter aren't you and you can't afford that

I asked how ANYBODY could afford £2k for a meal and a padded seat
More likely a padded cell would be needed if you paid that

I don't pay that and i do sometimes feel special
Not as important as a Lovely Man to Ed Woodward

Also you (deliberately) failed to answer the question
have you paid your memebership fee to the Glazers to enter the ground or are Glazerbots exempt

Sigmar
Reserve
Reserve

Fri Feb 22, 2019 6:57 pm

raycreative wrote:
Repeat after me
Read before you engage

Where did i suggest you paid £2000? It was infrerred
You are a waiter aren't you and you can't afford thatActually I can afford it

I asked how ANYBODY could afford £2k for a meal and a padded seatObviously lots of people can, just because you can't don't be jealous of those who can
More likely a padded cell would be needed if you paid thatbSome people don't want to watch the games surrounded by many birth canals like you

I don't pay that and i do sometimes feel special Oh you are special, but not in the way you think you are
Not as important as a Lovely Man to Ed WoodwardI doubt he cares actually

have you paid your memebership fee to the Glazers to enter the ground or are Glazerbots exempt I don't need to pay the membership fee, I'll let you work out why
Now I must be going to enjoy my £300 a la carte meat at the local Gordon Ramsay restaurant.

raycreative
First Team Player
First Team Player

Fri Feb 22, 2019 10:05 pm

Sigmar wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 6:57 pm
raycreative wrote:
Repeat after me
Read before you engage

Where did i suggest you paid £2000? It was infrerred
You are a waiter aren't you and you can't afford thatActually I can afford it

I asked how ANYBODY could afford £2k for a meal and a padded seatObviously lots of people can, just because you can't don't be jealous of those who can
More likely a padded cell would be needed if you paid thatbSome people don't want to watch the games surrounded by many birth canals like you

I don't pay that and i do sometimes feel special Oh you are special, but not in the way you think you are
Not as important as a Lovely Man to Ed WoodwardI doubt he cares actually

have you paid your memebership fee to the Glazers to enter the ground or are Glazerbots exempt I don't need to pay the membership fee, I'll let you work out why
Now I must be going to enjoy my £300 a la carte meat at the local Gordon Ramsay restaurant.

as it's almost the end of the day i am proud to announce you have won,yet again,the wanker of the day award

Are you serving at Gordon Ramseys tonight.What with you beinga server?
Is your hero Ed Woodward having dinner?
Do you want me to have your lips surgically removed from his arse?

Please pop along and see me on Sunday.I can get you in even though you clearly haven't paid your £32.50 to be a member
I just love your threats of getting arrested
I think the word you were looking for is hospitalised

Devil Pikney
Lifetime Supporter
Lifetime Supporter

Fri Feb 22, 2019 10:15 pm

This forum has sure gone downhill since I first joined. I remember when I used to look forward to reading the comments and thoughts of other United fans, many of whom had unique insights into the club.

Now unless you're into second rate Monty Python, it's not really worth the time or effort to try and find posts worth reading.
Really a shame.

Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery;None but ourselves can free our minds.

"Eric Cantona is a great player, but he's not as good as Ryan Giggs" - Johan Cruyff

"Maybe one day people will say I was another Ryan Giggs" - George Best

ArizonaRed
Supporter
Supporter

Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:46 am

Devil Pikney wrote:
This forum has sure gone downhill since I first joined. I remember when I used to look forward to reading the comments and thoughts of other United fans, many of whom had unique insights into the club.

Now unless you're into second rate Monty Python, it's not really worth the time or effort to try and find posts worth reading.
Really a shame.
Any ideas on the common denominator?

Sigmar
Reserve
Reserve

Sun Feb 24, 2019 12:37 am

Devil Pikney wrote:

Really a shame.
His posts are that important to me I've added him to my foes list, so I will no longer see his drivel and anti-united posts.
I just wish the MODs on here had the bollocks to ban him, and keep banning him

raycreative
First Team Player
First Team Player

Sun Mar 03, 2019 11:06 am

As i informed the forum several weeks ago United have now "been proud to announce a marketing partnership with the 120 million members of the Marriott Bonvoy travel club"
I am not sure how the Thomas Cook ipad branch feel about this but i think there will now be even less tickets available for London games than we are used to

Richard Arnold has moved swiftly on and is now negotiating with phone providers to make Old Trafford a 5G stadium.It would be nice if you could actually get any sort of signal on your mobile at Old Trafford as these days it is a black spot

I am glad Richard Arnold is doing the deal as we presumably need everybody in the club else to find us a right back,two centre halves and a winger

raycreative
First Team Player
First Team Player

Mon Mar 04, 2019 10:18 am

interesting article in the Financial Times today
"Glory Glory Man United.The paradox of profits without trophies"
Ed Woodward or a Glazer could have written it for the important investors

Ole
Vice-Captain
Vice-Captain

Mon Mar 04, 2019 11:16 am

Wish you would talk about football once in a while. At least 75% of your posts have all been about Glazers, profits, owners and "wait and see".

Not saying we shouldn't talk about that but you've got a wealth of knowledge and it just seems a shame to not use that.

raycreative
First Team Player
First Team Player

Mon Mar 04, 2019 12:15 pm

Ole wrote:
Wish you would talk about football once in a while. At least 75% of your posts have all been about Glazers, profits, owners and "wait and see".

Not saying we shouldn't talk about that but you've got a wealth of knowledge and it just seems a shame to not use that.
The problem is that the Glazers spend 99% of their time talking about profits and 1% talking about football as shown by the number of games they attend
So at 75% i am giving them a break

raycreative
First Team Player
First Team Player

Mon Mar 04, 2019 12:17 pm

BTW i am happy to talk about football
Who is the new manager and when will he be appointed
Are Lukaku and/or Sanchez going and what is the club plan for the next two seasons
I won't say wait and see then as there is no point

ArizonaRed
Supporter
Supporter

Mon Mar 04, 2019 12:21 pm

Ole wrote:

Ole - The fellow is a WUM. This board become much more of a pleasant and enjoyable experience with you just add Our little Ray-of-Sunshine to you FOE list. The only down side is you get to see his posts when he is quoted by someone - but fortunately that's not very often.

Sigmar
Reserve
Reserve

Mon Mar 04, 2019 5:13 pm

I'm proud to announce that I cannot see his drivel anymore, unless some idiot quotes him.

Relly
Supporter
Supporter

Mon Mar 04, 2019 7:15 pm

How fornicate stupid is this board? Honestly?? This jackass has been ruining the board for years. He is constantly banned, then shortly comes back with a new account. And then the mods say, we can't ban him, it's a different account. You've banned him 20 times, he shouldn't be given chances, first time someone figures out a new account is him it should be immediately banned. fornicate ridiculous. And this is why you won't get a cent out of me for donations anymore.

"Make America Great Again!"

DaveMart
Supporter
Supporter

Re: Those money-grubbing swine at it again...

Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:06 am

'Manchester United have revealed season ticket prices have been frozen for the eighth year in a row.'
https://talksport.com/football/504995/m ... stretford/

More evidence the club is doomed, with its ingenue manager having a bit of a lucky run and the Glaziers extracting all the money they can from the 100,000 waiting list for season tickets.....

raycreative
First Team Player
First Team Player

Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:52 am

Relly wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2019 7:15 pm
How fornicate stupid is this board? Honestly?? This jackass has been ruining the board for years. He is constantly banned, then shortly comes back with a new account. And then the mods say, we can't ban him, it's a different account. You've banned him 20 times, he shouldn't be given chances, first time someone figures out a new account is him it should be immediately banned. fornicate ridiculous. And this is why you won't get a cent out of me for donations anymore.
You sound more like Donald Trump every day

"You've banned him 20 times" :laugh: :laugh:
Actually i believe it is 3 times but as a Trumper the bigger the number the better isn't it?

I try to contribute my knowledge to this board to give you an insight at what is the truth at Old Trafford
As a Trumper i assume you struggle a lot with the truth even when it kicks you in the bollockss
So you won't give a cent to the board any more will you not
Then i will take the slack up and make the relevant donation at the appropriate time
I feel sure your resignation will come at that moment won't it
And take the Lovely Man with you

FFS wake up and smell the coffee and realise how and where this club is going

raycreative
First Team Player
First Team Player

Re: Those money-grubbing swine at it again...

Wed Mar 06, 2019 10:03 am

DaveMart wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:06 am
'Manchester United have revealed season ticket prices have been frozen for the eighth year in a row.'
https://talksport.com/football/504995/m ... stretford/

More evidence the club is doomed, with its ingenue manager having a bit of a lucky run and the Glaziers extracting all the money they can from the 100,000 waiting list for season tickets.....
You have to understand the Glazer mind pattern in this one
I know forum members don't like talking money but the truth is that's all the club like talking

One newspaper reports United as saying they are trying to get some atmosphere into the stadium where the same reports Richard Arnold as saying
"The support from our fans and they generate is incredible.We're delighted to be freezing the season ticket prices once again in recognition of that"
So a contradictory report from the inner circle.Unless when Richard Arnold was referring to "our" fans he was talking about Liverpool as he also supports Liverpool along with Ed Woodward

No what they are doing is taking the J Stand dancing monkeys over to the Stretford End,where the singing piss pots are camped out, to try to build up an atmosphere
They are planning to take 1200 over in 2020/2020 and a further 1200 in 2021/22
They don't give a shit about atmosphere though
The plan is to close the International Lounge in a couple of years because they are by far the cheapest executive seats in the ground
They can then make a smaller lounge which they can sell on a game by game basis to the Thomas Cook ipad branch at about £800 a ticket
You can already see the advert in the Beijing Daily
"Come and join the best fans in the world in their own singing section.International Fine Dining(Pie and Mash) plus a gift(Bottle opener) plus 10% off in the megastore and meet the legend that is Fred the fornicating Red".Only £800

raycreative
First Team Player
First Team Player

Wed Mar 06, 2019 10:05 am

Sigmar wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2019 5:13 pm
I'm proud to announce that I cannot see his drivel anymore, unless some idiot quotes him.

Well i will happily quote you and any other Lovely Man for that matter as to put it bluntly you are ruining this great club
Interesting isn't it but when you quote on a thread it usually dies at that monent and nobody else looks at it but when i quote it gets some sort of reaction
You might want to tell that to Ed Woodward when you have your lips surgically removed from his arse

Return to “U-N-I-T-E-D”