Next Match: Image
Watford in the Premier League.
Saturday 30th March 2019, KO 15:00 UTC.
Glorio
International Player
International Player

Re: Pre/Post Match Discussion: Champions League vs PSG (h)

Sat Feb 16, 2019 3:34 am

raycreative wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:37 am
i have to disagree
We did no pressing in the first half.We chased shadows and had no shots on goal
We pressed, and we definitely forced a few errors from that, but were wasteful in our passes in the final 3rd when we won the ball. PSG weren't actually that great, I don't believe so anyway, which is the annoying thing for me. Second half was a whole different story.

For me, the damning thing is they lost Neymar and Cavani, and matched us for the first half, we then lost 2 key players of ours, and the difference in depth of both teams was like night and day

There is only one GOLDEN BOY

Goku
Academy Player
Academy Player

Sat Feb 16, 2019 6:43 am

The Fact is I am optimistic. Give 2 seasons and or 1 transfer window to bring in the correct players to suit the Man Utd way and we'll be right up there.

Martial has potential to be world class and so does Rashford. Pogba is playing well DE Gea is best in world.

All not doom and gloom. I'm actually glad that this defeat hurts and there is such a big debate coz under negative Jose we would have been yeah it was expected.

Man Utd are Man Utd and we need to move forward now.

Let's agree to disagree but agree that we are moving in the right direction. 10 minutes of silly defending doesn't define the good work Ole has done.

The fact is we need players that will adapt to the Man Utd way not the Jose way.

Goku
Academy Player
Academy Player

Sat Feb 16, 2019 7:04 am

And FYI I really didn't like Jose to be our manager so we need to change the structure and get a director of football. Peter hopefully will get that.

I'd rather lose 6-0 playing the Man Utd way than 1-0 playing the Jose way.

raycreative
Reserve
Reserve

Sat Feb 16, 2019 7:37 am

Goku wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 6:43 am
The Fact is I am optimistic. Give 2 seasons and or 1 transfer window to bring in the correct players to suit the Man Utd way and we'll be right up there.

Martial has potential to be world class and so does Rashford. Pogba is playing well DE Gea is best in world.

All not doom and gloom. I'm actually glad that this defeat hurts and there is such a big debate coz under negative Jose we would have been yeah it was expected.

Man Utd are Man Utd and we need to move forward now.

Let's agree to disagree but agree that we are moving in the right direction. 10 minutes of silly defending doesn't define the good work Ole has done.

The fact is we need players that will adapt to the Man Utd way not the Jose way.
Martial does have potential to b world class.I agree
Rashford also
Pogba is playing well.Except he played shit against the team that is top class in his first real test since Ole took over.That doesn't make him a bad player but does ask a question doesn't it
DDG is the best in the world.But has not yet signed a contract despite Sigmar proudly announcing a month ago he had.Ed Woodward has now declared he hopes to sign him by the end of season.Do i smell a problem coming?
You missed Shaw out in the top players as well so that makes 4 or 5 depending on where DDG sits

Now on the other side you have a right back
You have 2 centre halves
You have the Sanchez problem and the Fred problem
Yoou have the donkey,Lukaku up front problem
You have Mata and Herrara moving towards the end with Ashley Young who might get 3 seasons combined between the 3 of them
You have a piss poor back up squad as is now becoming evident after PSG

So you think one transfer window will solve all of the last bit
I think you need more than that as well as a desire to buy footballers as opposed to commercial players
What makes you think that will happen coz it aint't happened in the last 5 years no matter who the manager is

I think it is sweet you still talk football and "the united way"
Nobody above the manager does

It does hurt the fans to see the team get such a dicking like they did this week
To declare PSG "won't win the champions league" is just daft
I assume if Chelsea beat us on Monay they "won't win the cup" and then if Liverpool beat us next weekend "they won't win the league"
Very positive but very nieve

We iz going to win every game 6-0 coz we are United :laugh: :laugh:

ArizonaRed
Supporter
Supporter

Sat Feb 16, 2019 2:12 pm

raycreative wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 7:37 am
Martial does have potential to b world class.I agree
Rashford also
Pogba is playing well.Except he played shit against the team that is top class in his first real test since Ole took over.That doesn't make him a bad player but does ask a question doesn't it
DDG is the best in the world.But has not yet signed a contract despite Sigmar proudly announcing a month ago he had.Ed Woodward has now declared he hopes to sign him by the end of season.Do i smell a problem coming?
You missed Shaw out in the top players as well so that makes 4 or 5 depending on where DDG sits

Now on the other side you have a right back
You have 2 centre halves
You have the Sanchez problem and the Fred problem
Yoou have the donkey,Lukaku up front problem
You have Mata and Herrara moving towards the end with Ashley Young who might get 3 seasons combined between the 3 of them
You have a piss poor back up squad as is now becoming evident after PSG

So you think one transfer window will solve all of the last bit
I think you need more than that as well as a desire to buy footballers as opposed to commercial players
What makes you think that will happen coz it aint't happened in the last 5 years no matter who the manager is

I think it is sweet you still talk football and "the united way"
Nobody above the manager does

It does hurt the fans to see the team get such a dicking like they did this week
To declare PSG "won't win the champions league" is just daft
I assume if Chelsea beat us on Monay they "won't win the cup" and then if Liverpool beat us next weekend "they won't win the league"
Very positive but very nieve

We iz going to win every game 6-0 coz we are United :laugh: :laugh:
Yawn

I can't believe it. I can't believe it. Football. Bloody hell.

Goku
Academy Player
Academy Player

Sat Feb 16, 2019 7:42 pm

FYI if we at full strength for Liverpool I don't see them beating us. As for Chelski I expect the team to rise.

What's with some people one loss and it's doom and gloom with some people. Watch the first half against PSG and see how many men were on Pogba.

PSG contained us in the first half and the second half the dynamic changed due to the subs we put on. Alexis I don't know if that's his twin brother playing and as for Mata he is never going to give us the dynamic we need for the style.

As far as I'm concerned Ole is positive and that's the way forward. I won't speak on players we need coz this is transfer thread.

DDG will sign he has said that. Ed woodword must back his manager coz this club is sitting on the pot of gold. It's not about signing any player it's about signing the right player.

That DM DE Jong will be perfect. Ole would have brought the best out of even Memphis Depay.

So I guess we see who is right by the 6th the optimistic guy or the pessimistic guy.

Return to “U-N-I-T-E-D”