Next Match: Image
Liverpool in the Premier League.
Sunday 20th October 2019, KO 16:30 BST.
Sigmar
First Team Player
First Team Player

Re: Pre/Post Match Discussion: Premier League vs West Ham (a)

Sun Sep 22, 2019 4:52 pm

Dante wrote:
Sun Sep 22, 2019 4:33 pm
Young should have retired last season.

I'm not entirely sure if Lindelof is a professional footballer, but we're too embarassed to admit we were scammed so we've doubled down on him.
I have and always will judge our team/squad by thinking who would walk into a top team like Real, Barca, City and now the Scouse and be first pick , and when I look at our squad I can only really see De Gea doing that, and I'm not even 100% sure about that

Life is what you have to put up with when you are not dead

raycreative
First Team Player
First Team Player

Sun Sep 22, 2019 4:58 pm

Sigmar wrote:
Sun Sep 22, 2019 4:28 pm
Devil Pikney wrote:
Sun Sep 22, 2019 4:17 pm
Sigmar wrote:
Sun Sep 22, 2019 3:52 pm

Well he gave Creswell two chances to score, and what happens ...Creswell scores, Young is a car crash waiting to happen, always has been always will be.
Then you might as well describe that crash as a pile up and add Matic, Pereira and Lindelof to it
The whole team is a car crash, if we finish above half way this season I will be surprised, money will need to be spent in January on players that can come in, stay fit and make a difference, we need a Cantona moment, but with Woodwrd doing the deals I can't see that happening.

What I can see is another manager being sacked/resigning, and the revolving door takes another spin, I fear nothing will change until Woodward and the Glazers are given the heave ho.
It's like the era between Matt and Fergie all over again
Think Ole Think Wilf Mcguinness, the similarities are uncanny !!!

And finally the penny/cent is dropping
You guys need to stop talking football and singling out players and look at the whole project as told today on live TV by 3 United greats who know what they are talking about

Gary Neville during the match-"This team is a long long way away.It needs 3 transfer windows with 3 players in each transfer window and they cost £100 each.I am not sure the Glazers will spend that"
"I am not upset the club let Lukaku and Sanchez go as we don't want players who don't want to be at the club but why haven't we replaced them

Roy Keane at half time-"This defense is strolling around tackling nobody and not closing down.I could still play a part in this defense"
Roy Keane at full time."This team is so far away it is going to be in the wilderness for many years"

Jose before the game-"I pleaded with Mr Woodward to get me a centre half.Lindelof is not physically strong enough but Mr Woodward did not get me anybody"
Jose at full time when asked a straight question "Did you see anything that gave you hope today today?
"NO"

The cameras regularly skipped to the directors box where Ed Woodward was sat with Edelson.
Neither seemed too upset at that shit but then why would they be

So what have we learned about today.
1 The team is shit.No if's and no but's
2 It is going slowly backwards.If the half a Fellaini imitator Chong and the circus midget Gomes are the answer i would hate to know what the question is
3 Why people think Lukaku is the dogs bollocks is beyond me.He scores mostly meaningless goals against shit teams.He is not and would never have been United,as they were, quality.He will score goals in shit leagues like the Scottish league and the Italian league but he will never carry an average team to anywhere near the top
4 United don't make a chance without Pogba.How can anyone think McTominay and Periera can replace him
5 The Glazers will not sell in the forseable future.This club is still making fortunes
6 Be happy you are not a Chinaman that has given Thomas Cook £1500 to be at that shit.It took you 6 hours to fly.You have been humiliated on your pilgrimage and if they go bust later today you can't get home :laugh: :laugh:

I hope you now all accept that the diatribe i have been warning about for 5 years and the doom that has now descended on this club in the style of Tampa Bay Buccs is reality and will be here for many many years to come as long as the bottom line is positive

Devil Pikney
Lifetime Supporter
Lifetime Supporter

Sun Sep 22, 2019 5:07 pm

The penny dropped a long time ago genius and most people on this board fully realized it.
Now if only you'd realize that we don't need you telling us what we already know 3 times or more in every post you make, then just maybe you'd be a bit more tolerable.

Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery;None but ourselves can free our minds.

"Eric Cantona is a great player, but he's not as good as Ryan Giggs" - Johan Cruyff

"Maybe one day people will say I was another Ryan Giggs" - George Best

Dante
Referee
Referee

Sun Sep 22, 2019 5:14 pm

I'm sure they'd stretch to £100.

raycreative
First Team Player
First Team Player

Sun Sep 22, 2019 8:13 pm

Devil Pikney wrote:
The penny dropped a long time ago genius and most people on this board fully realized it.
Now if only you'd realize that we don't need you telling us what we already know 3 times or more in every post you make, then just maybe you'd be a bit more tolerable.
So if you know it and you accept it why are you still wittering on about what defender we need,what midfielder we need and what forwards and wingers we need.
None are coming as the owners don't give a shit about football.Just the bottom line
Maybe you should tell the likes of Roy Keane and Paul Scoles,as well. to stop telling you what you clearly already know and then they will stop criticizing on TV and in the press
What did Roy say??Oh yes "I am ashamed and embarrassed at this team/club".I will tell him next time i see Paul to be quiet as Devil Pilkney already knows it and is fed up of hearing it :laugh: :laugh:

steve.crowford
Trainee
Trainee

Sun Sep 22, 2019 9:53 pm

Aaron wan Bissaka vs West Ham United

DaveMart
Supporter
Supporter

Mon Sep 23, 2019 12:01 am

I was going to sign up for a month on Sky Sports but the lousy system there screwed up and I spent 45 minutes trying to get through to their 'with you in a Jiffy' chat line to fix it.

It looks like someone up above is looking after me as I will miss the United matches!

Just like our players.

ivandaman
International Player
International Player

Mon Sep 23, 2019 12:14 am

Wow, those "Bad days at the office" are becoming the norm nowadays.. We're becoming unwatchable.

To Be A Man UNITED Supporter IS NOT A Right! .... It is a Privilege.

Devil Pikney
Lifetime Supporter
Lifetime Supporter

Mon Sep 23, 2019 1:02 am

raycreative wrote:
Sun Sep 22, 2019 8:13 pm
Devil Pikney wrote:
So if you know it and you accept it why are you still wittering on about what defender we need,what midfielder we need and what forwards and wingers we need.
None are coming as the owners don't give a shit about football.Just the bottom line
Maybe you should tell the likes of Roy Keane and Paul Scoles,as well. to stop telling you what you clearly already know and then they will stop criticizing on TV and in the press
What did Roy say??Oh yes "I am ashamed and embarrassed at this team/club".I will tell him next time i see Paul to be quiet as Devil Pilkney already knows it and is fed up of hearing it :laugh: :laugh:

Far as I'm aware I've never "wittered "on about any particular defender or midfielder, etc, that we need but if you can find such a post from me, please feel free to re post it. Serious question though, would the term "wittering" aptly describe what you do with just about every post you make?

What I will freely admit to have posted on a number of occasions is my personal opinion that you are both a pain in the ass and harmful to this forum and its chances of recruiting any new members. Not to mention the fact that your comments regarding non English United fans regularly cross the line of what most would consider to be racist.

The current so called mods on the forum have for their own reasons chosen to ignore you, which doesn't mean that I have to.

Oh, and when you see Roy and Paul, try and get their comments right......from what I remember, a few months ago you claimed that while at lunch with Mata's father, he gave you certain facts about Mata's contract, then a couple days later he gave an interview in which he stated the complete opposite of what you claimed he had told you (Y)

Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery;None but ourselves can free our minds.

"Eric Cantona is a great player, but he's not as good as Ryan Giggs" - Johan Cruyff

raycreative
First Team Player
First Team Player

Mon Sep 23, 2019 7:50 am

I am not sure what you are wittering about now
When you say i "claim to have had lunch with Juan Mata's father,Juan senior" you are implying i didn't have lunch with him on that day.Well if that is your charge you are incorrect
I am not looking for the post but i remember clearly the Juan situation
At arund Xmas United offered Juan a contract of "x over y years and Juan asked for a larger amount and a longer contract.Juan's father,his agent,then tried to suggest a middle ground figure in both salary and length of contract
Woodward then vanished for 5 months without a mention of a yes or a no.Just a bloody rude silence
Finally when Juan was looking for another club as the season had ended and his contract was up Woodward re-appeared and they found middle ground
Now please show me my post that says the exact opposite of any of that

In terms of this forum it is what it is
It is now full off a small number of people who have grasped what is being done to this great club by its greedy owners fronted by a Liverpool man
Everybody i believe feels sick
Every now and again some Lovely Man or some kid who reads Roy of the Rovers too much appears and predicts a five nil win for United every game.
After making mugs of themselves for 3 months where they get maybe 1 in 15 of their forecasts right they vanish to another forum to repeat the rubbish.I think they will stop supporting United and start with Liverpool or City the following season where their predictions have a chance
There is,simply put no longer any excuses to me made for this clubs recruitement plans.The smoke and mirrors they put out about gross investment no longer works
Every player they buy is a commercial decision only.Every player they sell they replace with cheaper.They give long term cheap contracts to players who play in non commercial positions
They fill backroom jobs with people who are cheap
Quinton Fortune as an example is a player who has gone broke due to a divorce,He now helps run the reserves,does match day hospitality,pre match and post match phone in and MUTV punditry ie he is cheap
I fully anticipate him being the next manager :laugh: :laugh:
Ole is cheap compared to a top class proven manager although i am not sure how he is going to fare now that Thomas Cook can't bring the Norwegians in any more.Watch this space.Ps that is not racist it is reality.I like Norwegians

I look forward to a sensible post from you about the woes of this club and your suggestions for stopping this continual and ongoing slide to anonimity
I assume you do have a suggestion

steve.crowford
Trainee
Trainee

Mon Sep 23, 2019 9:18 am

5 tackles from Aaron Wan Bissaka vs West Ham FC

raycreative
First Team Player
First Team Player

Mon Sep 23, 2019 9:35 am

steve.crowford wrote:
Mon Sep 23, 2019 9:18 am
5 tackles from Aaron Wan Bissaka vs West Ham FC
This lad is a top class player
As far as i can see he is one of only 3.The others are Paul Pogba abd DDG
It is no secret that Pogba wanted and wants off.I have no qualms with that.Whay anybody would expect a world cup winner to play with Perreira,Lingaard,a finished Mata and an almost finished Matic is difficult to see
He is being played out of position as holding midfielder in a piss poor team
I can even see United insisting to Madrid and/or any top European team when they come for him that they have to buy Pogba and DDG for £300m the pair
That's Glazernomics
After tow years at this level of performance by Wan Bassaka i can see him asking for a rise and as a result of not getting one(well they never do mid contract at this club) he will be transferred Glazer style
What people forget when they talk about the "investment in this club" United almost always get their money back.They did with Lukaku and Fellaini.They spend £100m and sell for £100m and try to convince some re eyed mugs they have invested £100m and some idiots believe it

Dante
Referee
Referee

Mon Sep 23, 2019 2:10 pm

DaveMart wrote:
Mon Sep 23, 2019 12:01 am
I was going to sign up for a month on Sky Sports but the lousy system there screwed up and I spent 45 minutes trying to get through to their 'with you in a Jiffy' chat line to fix it.

It looks like someone up above is looking after me as I will miss the United matches!

Just like our players.
Is this through Sky, or Now TV?

DaveMart
Supporter
Supporter

Mon Sep 23, 2019 11:08 pm

Now TV, which should be called: 'Not Now TV'

I'm with BT who always make a complete cock of it if I try to change my TV package, so I got a day pass for the United match back in August.

I was thinking of buying a season Now tv pass, but between their lousy service and United's dreadful play I don't know that I can be bothered as I will be busy anyway Sunday afternoons for a while, which is when a lot of the televised matches happen.

Sandies
Supporter
Supporter

Tue Sep 24, 2019 12:09 am

Maybe, just maybe, Lukaku wasn't the problem

"Beckham... into Sheringham... and Solskjær has won it!"

raycreative
First Team Player
First Team Player

Tue Sep 24, 2019 7:19 am

Sandies wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 12:09 am
Maybe, just maybe, Lukaku wasn't the problem
Maybe Lukaku wasn't the problem but he wanted away so they sold him and got their money back and ?????
Well and nothing.They have just kept the money and not replaced the position

A lot is about recruitement in this club and all those roads lead to Matt Judge and Ed Woodward
They and only they, decided to offer Herrara a contract that was so late in coming and so low that he left whilst they thought they were still negotiating
They and only they have given Juan Mata a two year contract when he has clearly gone.We saw it with Giggs and we saw it with Rooney and that was them as well
They and only they have given Jones,Smalling and now Lindelof super long term contracts
There is so much wrong in this club and still not a word from Ed Woodward on anything including a director of football
I am very very frightened about the long term future of this club as it continues to deteriorate towards relegation.Yes relegation
We are a long way from that but moving HAPPILY in that direction
You can see what will happen without Pogba,and he is going.
Not a clue against a semi pro team last week in the having a laugh league and totally bereft of ideas and over run against an average West Ham team

It is not Ole,who is just not a premier league manager but he is like a Glazer budgie.He is cheap cheap.I don;t blame him.He is my hero and he has given his reputation and believed Ed Woodward's bullshit
It was not Jose and LVG and frigheningly some still don't realise how they were let down

HuSsAiN
International Player
International Player

Tue Sep 24, 2019 10:24 am

This is just so bad to watch.. I used to enjoy the United performance down the years, but now we are a laughing stock.
No spark, no energy, nothing.., we are far away from competing top 4, let alone the title.

For two years, we finished about 20 points behind Citeh.. this year will probably be 30-40 points.. that's just embarrassing.

Neville just posted in Sky that we are 5/6 players short, but that's being generous.. 10 is about right, and we all know that's not going to be possible within one transfer window..
or we can get 5 players from championships.. that sounds right and cheap.

Watch your thoughts; they become words.
Watch your words; they become actions.
Watch your actions; they become habits.
Watch your habits; they become character.
Watch your character; it becomes your destiny!

HuSsAiN

raycreative
First Team Player
First Team Player

Tue Sep 24, 2019 12:50 pm

HuSsAiN wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 10:24 am
This is just so bad to watch.. I used to enjoy the United performance down the years, but now we are a laughing stock.
No spark, no energy, nothing.., we are far away from competing top 4, let alone the title.

For two years, we finished about 20 points behind Citeh.. this year will probably be 30-40 points.. that's just embarrassing.

Neville just posted in Sky that we are 5/6 players short, but that's being generous.. 10 is about right, and we all know that's not going to be possible within one transfer window..
or we can get 5 players from championships.. that sounds right and cheap.

Hi Hussain
5 or 6 or 10 players are all technically achievable but in the first instance there has to be a desire to do so and START building the team
That desire is simply not about.Never has been,never will be with this lot
Their spin doctors will continue to tell you everything they feel you need to know in one liner terms
"We will support Ole"
"Money is available for the right players"
"We are committed to a youth policy"
"Be patient and keep supporting the team(and buy tickets and shirts"

Same shit,different day
the main constant is the bird theory.If it's cheap it's OK

Dante
Referee
Referee

Tue Sep 24, 2019 3:13 pm

DaveMart wrote:
Mon Sep 23, 2019 11:08 pm
Now TV, which should be called: 'Not Now TV'

I'm with BT who always make a complete cock of it if I try to change my TV package, so I got a day pass for the United match back in August.

I was thinking of buying a season Now tv pass, but between their lousy service and United's dreadful play I don't know that I can be bothered as I will be busy anyway Sunday afternoons for a while, which is when a lot of the televised matches happen.
You can usually get vouchers for the week passes from here for under a fiver. Currently £3.99, last month I got 3 for £2.99 each. Should have bought more really.

DaveMart
Supporter
Supporter

Tue Sep 24, 2019 6:15 pm

Dante:

Cheers for that.

Having bought them, they can be used anytime then, from what you are saying?

Devil Pikney
Lifetime Supporter
Lifetime Supporter

Mon Sep 30, 2019 1:08 am

raycreative wrote:
Mon Sep 23, 2019 7:50 am
I am not sure what you are wittering about now
When you say i "claim to have had lunch with Juan Mata's father,Juan senior" you are implying i didn't have lunch with him on that day.Well if that is your charge you are incorrect
I am not looking for the post but i remember clearly the Juan situation
At arund Xmas United offered Juan a contract of "x over y years and Juan asked for a larger amount and a longer contract.Juan's father,his agent,then tried to suggest a middle ground figure in both salary and length of contract
Woodward then vanished for 5 months without a mention of a yes or a no.Just a bloody rude silence
Finally when Juan was looking for another club as the season had ended and his contract was up Woodward re-appeared and they found middle ground
Now please show me my post that says the exact opposite of any of that

In terms of this forum it is what it is
It is now full off a small number of people who have grasped what is being done to this great club by its greedy owners fronted by a Liverpool man
Everybody i believe feels sick
Every now and again some Lovely Man or some kid who reads Roy of the Rovers too much appears and predicts a five nil win for United every game.
After making mugs of themselves for 3 months where they get maybe 1 in 15 of their forecasts right they vanish to another forum to repeat the rubbish.I think they will stop supporting United and start with Liverpool or City the following season where their predictions have a chance
There is,simply put no longer any excuses to me made for this clubs recruitement plans.The smoke and mirrors they put out about gross investment no longer works
Every player they buy is a commercial decision only.Every player they sell they replace with cheaper.They give long term cheap contracts to players who play in non commercial positions
They fill backroom jobs with people who are cheap
Quinton Fortune as an example is a player who has gone broke due to a divorce,He now helps run the reserves,does match day hospitality,pre match and post match phone in and MUTV punditry ie he is cheap
I fully anticipate him being the next manager :laugh: :laugh:
Ole is cheap compared to a top class proven manager although i am not sure how he is going to fare now that Thomas Cook can't bring the Norwegians in any more.Watch this space.Ps that is not racist it is reality.I like Norwegians

I look forward to a sensible post from you about the woes of this club and your suggestions for stopping this continual and ongoing slide to anonimity
I assume you do have a suggestion

Well I'm not sure that I have a sensible post in me, at least not the type of post that your particular type would recognize as such.
Okay, first off, before reading make sure that you have your nearest ambulance service on speed dial because what I'm about to reveal will be a shock and you know, those gas....oops chest pains you were having. We can't be too careful at our age ;)

Okay here we go so make sure you're sitting down Ray Ray.

There is nothing, repeat nothing that we fans can do about the problems at our club.
The many birth canals who own it aren't English, so less pressure can be exerted on them and they don't care whether we like what's happening at the club or not. They don't even have to come to games as you've so often pointed out,(over and over :roll: ), they can just sit in the States and collect the cash. If Newcastle can't get rid of Ashley who lives within reach, why on earth do you think that anything you or any other fan does will get rid of the fornicate?

Either accept that we're in for the long haul until either the club starts to lose too much money(unbloody likely) and they sell, or some sheik comes along, who for a lark, will offer them more in one shot more than they could take out of the club in the next 10 years..... also unbloody likely......or continue your (what was it you called it....wittering) until those ga...(oops sorry) chest pains become reality.

The only hope is that the reduction in cash that our absence from the CL will bring, will push the greedy bastards into spending a bit more on the players we need.....solely for the sake of supplying themselves with more profit.
But they're not going anywhere!

So feel free to continue with your whining and moaning.....you're making absolutely no difference to what is happening to our club but are being very successful in upsetting persons who love the club just as much as you do (and making this forum smaller).....or do you think that you're the only person who cares?
Probably :roll:

raycreative
First Team Player
First Team Player

Mon Sep 30, 2019 7:39 am

Ah!! so you do understand

But why the surrender.
There is nothing we can do??Really
They are going nowhere??Really

They said that in Liverpool about Gillette and Hicks but the scousers fought for the club
I don't much like Liverpool and i don't much like the fans either but they knew when and how to turn up the pressure and it worked didn't it
They didn't just accept Hillsbrough either did they.I feel sure you would have said forget it.There is nothing we can do
I assume with your morals you think it was wrong what United fans chanted at the womens game a few days ago against the Liverpool women.
Well there is nothing can be done,i assume, so move on eh!!

So you just sit on your bum crying and blame everybody else
To blame me for the lack of posters on this forum is pathetic and plain wrong
It is small and has been small a long time before i joined it
But it is what it is and i guarantee you i i left today all you would get is a few who would drift on and off the forum and then go to other forums,many of who are full of people very angry at what is happening at this club but not just accepting it bin a cowardly way,as you are doing because "there is nothing we can do about it"

Devil Pikney
Lifetime Supporter
Lifetime Supporter

Mon Sep 30, 2019 4:00 pm

It's called being realistic actually but with your tunnel vision I wouldn't expect you to understand. I also fail to understand why you consider that you are "doing something about it" by wrecking every thread that starts with the same repetitive gibberish and actively ridiculing any member who tries to be in the least bit positive.

The Gillette and Hicks period at Liverpool doesn't compare with our situation, other than the fact they were also American owners. Liverpool was badly managed and lost money as a club under their ownership. Other than on the pitch, United is well run,(from a business perspective anyway), makes mega bucks and the debt that was supposedly going to eventually sink the Glazers, has now been reduced to a more than manageable amount.

The Glazers won't be going anywhere until it suits them to do so but I really don't expect you to even acknowledge the possibility of that view being correct, as I'm not sure that you would have anything left to live for if you did.

As to what would happen if you left the forum, well please feel free to prove that you're right by doing so.

Also feel free to have the last word, as this discussion is getting tedious and is unlikely to come to a conclusion that would make it one worth continuing.

Return to “U-N-I-T-E-D”