Next Match: Image
Huddersfield in the Premier League.
Saturday 21st October 2017, KO 15:00 BST.
Short Back and Sides
Referee
Referee
Call Me: Daddy

Re: The Rooney Problem (solved by Koeman)

Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:06 pm

dbecks07 wrote:
Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:34 pm
Enjoy your life Rooney, You are retired from England so this is your weekend off
Yeah so go and get shitfaced and then get into your car and get pulled up for driving like a dickhead. :laugh:

100% Top Red

dbecks07
International Player
International Player

Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:24 pm

We dont know what really happened - I just know ppl will be chomping at the bit to talk shit

Short Back and Sides
Referee
Referee

Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:19 pm

dbecks07 wrote:
We dont know what really happened - I just know ppl will be chomping at the bit to talk shit
He was arrested for drink driving. That's what happened. I don't care who you are, if you drink and drive you're a dickhead
100% Top Red

Giants14
International Player
International Player

Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:49 pm

What SBAS said
Follow me on Twitter: @BFG14

dbecks07
International Player
International Player

Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:51 pm

Yes because most of us are perfect human beings and have done nothing wrong

dbecks07
International Player
International Player

Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:53 pm

Besides, its "suspicion" of drinking and driving

Short Back and Sides
Referee
Referee

Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:54 pm

dbecks07 wrote:
Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:53 pm
Besides, its "suspicion" of drinking and driving
He's been charged for it ffs
100% Top Red

Short Back and Sides
Referee
Referee

Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:54 pm

dbecks07 wrote:
Ffs are you seriously trying to condone Rooney drink driving???
100% Top Red

Giants14
International Player
International Player

Fri Sep 01, 2017 3:08 pm

dbecks07 wrote:
Human's make mistakes but jumping into your car after a few drinks isn't a mistake - its downright foolish and illegal
Follow me on Twitter: @BFG14

Relly
Supporter
Supporter
Call Me: Ben

Fri Sep 01, 2017 3:17 pm

Short Back and Sides wrote:
dbecks07 wrote:
Enjoy your life Rooney, You are retired from England so this is your weekend off
Yeah so go and get shitfaced and then get into your car and get pulled up for driving like a dickhead. :laugh:
Or kill somebody, but he's retired, he can do what he wants.
"Make America Great Again!"

Relly
Supporter
Supporter

Fri Sep 01, 2017 3:18 pm

Once a loser, always a loser. Glad he is embarrassing someone else now.

Martin
Supporter
Supporter

Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:06 pm

Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:19 pm
dbecks07 wrote:
He was arrested for drink driving. That's what happened. I don't care who you are, if you drink and drive you're a dickhead
Carrick 5 Gerrard 0 wrote:
dbecks07 wrote:
So what?
Retired or not, he shouldn't be driving when over the limit unless you think that's okay?
I completely agree with you two.

It's bad enough when non celebs do it but what excuse is there for someone with his money? He could afford several chauffeurs to drive him round permanently, wherever he wants to go. Absolute idiot.
dbecks07 wrote:
I get that you are a Rooney fan but I would probably just stop now.

He is a grown man, not some teenager who just started driving, it's not the first time he's been in trouble with the booze either.

He is just a selfish birth canal.
Make football fabulous again!

Mushy peas
International Player
International Player
Call Me: Christy

Sat Sep 02, 2017 6:49 am

Rooney was arrested shortly after 02:00 BST after officers stopped a black VW Beetle on Altrincham Road, Wilmslow
Disgraceful.
FCUM- A right bunch of dicks.

Mushy Peas>Little Pea

marcus leong
Referee
Referee

Sat Sep 02, 2017 3:05 pm

Captain material
Rick: "Weddings are basically funerals with cake."

dbecks07
International Player
International Player

Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:31 am

Fair enough guys. No one is excused for endangering the lives of others and what he did was irresponsible.

I just get upset when people feel like he was a problem to us because of his personal life. Yes he may have done some things that some have done and others feel the need to question and judge. But what others, infact what no one has done is what he has done (Records for England and United). He is a legend and did what he had to do as a player for United and deserves respect for that. You can question his personal life but don't mix the two and use it as an excuse for saying he was a problem at United - how was scoring more goals for United than anyone else a problem. Declining over the last few seasons was evident, but he was played by management.

When it was realized by a good manager that he can contribute anymore he was given the respect he deserves and moved on gracefully

There is such hatred from fans towards him and I cant understand why

Otis
Reserve
Reserve

Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:22 pm

dbecks07 wrote:
Fair enough guys. No one is excused for endangering the lives of others and what he did was irresponsible.

I just get upset when people feel like he was a problem to us because of his personal life. Yes he may have done some things that some have done and others feel the need to question and judge. But what others, infact what no one has done is what he has done (Records for England and United). He is a legend and did what he had to do as a player for United and deserves respect for that. You can question his personal life but don't mix the two and use it as an excuse for saying he was a problem at United - how was scoring more goals for United than anyone else a problem. Declining over the last few seasons was evident, but he was played by management.

When it was realized by a good manager that he can contribute anymore he was given the respect he deserves and moved on gracefully

Don't bust your balls over it mate.The likes of Relly and Marcus will always look for an oppotunity to mock and hate Rooney and you will never change them.
Just remember when we are all dead and gone Rooney will still be United's all-time top scorer and maybe England's too.
Those two fukwits can't do anything about that.

As for Rooney's drink/driving offence I have no sympathy for him.He has let himself,his club and most importantly his wife and family down badly.
There should be no tolerence for this offence and I hope he gets a five year driving ban.
If you walk with Jesus,He's gonna save your soul.You gotta keep the Devil way down in the hole.
Wayne Rooney....Manchester United Legend.
Come back Ray,the board needs you.

HuSsAiN
International Player
International Player
Call Me: Hussain

Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:28 pm

^don't worry, he'll get a FANTASTIC reception by the crowd in two weeks time
Watch your thoughts; they become words.
Watch your words; they become actions.
Watch your actions; they become habits.
Watch your habits; they become character.
Watch your character; it becomes your destiny!

HuSsAiN

Short Back and Sides
Referee
Referee

Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:55 pm

HuSsAiN wrote:
Of course he will. I'll be there and I'll be one of those in the crowd giving him a great reception. It doesn't mean for the last few years he hasn't held us back and it doesn't mean he s not a dick for drink driving or whatever else he gets up to. I respect what he achieved at our club. I respect the footballer he was a few years ago and I respect the fact he broke records at our club and won a lot. I don't respect him as a person. I don't like the way he's disrespected our club during and after his career here.
100% Top Red

Relly
Supporter
Supporter

Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:57 pm

dbecks07 wrote:

This blows my mind. You are entitled to love him all you want, but seriously you don't understand how others don't? I am not going into the reasons, they've been beaten to death, but people are well justified in their ill feelings towards Rooney.

RedSte
Reserve Team Coach
Reserve Team Coach
Call Me: Ste

Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:53 pm

Otis wrote:
dbecks07 wrote:

Don't bust your balls over it mate.The likes of Relly and Marcus will always look for an oppotunity to mock and hate Rooney and you will never change them.
Just remember when we are all dead and gone Rooney will still be United's all-time top scorer and maybe England's too.

As for Rooney's drink/driving offence I have no sympathy for him.He has let himself,his club and most importantly his wife and family down badly.
There should be no tolerence for this offence and I hope he gets a five year driving ban.

FFS I would hope not! Come on Marcus, lad!! 8-)
My old man said be a City fan...

Nothing significant and lasting will ever come of FFP! - RedSte (2012)

Short Back and Sides
Referee
Referee

Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:41 am

RedSte wrote:
Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:53 pm
Otis wrote:
dbecks07 wrote:

FFS I would hope not! Come on Marcus, lad!! 8-)
He doesn't have a sniff I'm afraid Ste
100% Top Red

Ole
Vice-Captain
Vice-Captain

Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:52 am

Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:55 pm
HuSsAiN wrote:
Of course he will. I'll be there and I'll be one of those in the crowd giving him a great reception. It doesn't mean for the last few years he hasn't held us back and it doesn't mean he s not a dick for drink driving or whatever else he gets up to. I respect what he achieved at our club. I respect the footballer he was a few years ago and I respect the fact he broke records at our club and won a lot. I don't respect him as a person. I don't like the way he's disrespected our club during and after his career here.
Top post. (Y)

Relly
Supporter
Supporter

Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:21 pm

Something we apparently missed about the Rooney drunk driving situation. He was with another woman, one who dates rich man for money. She claims to have been kissing and cuddling with him and the only reason she didn't sleep with him is because the police interrupted.

Stay classy Wayne.

Short Back and Sides
Referee
Referee

Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:34 pm

Relly wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:21 pm
Something we apparently missed about the Rooney drunk driving situation. He was with another woman, one who dates rich man for money. She claims to have been kissing and cuddling with him and the only reason she didn't sleep with him is because the police interrupted.

Stay classy Wayne.
He's done this all his life and I personally don't care what he does but it is possibly a reason why his career stalled at certain times. He's been selfish all his life. Like I've said before. Someone else's problem now
100% Top Red

Short Back and Sides
Referee
Referee

Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:20 am

The Rooney lovers have gone quiet. I wonder how they would take it if he scored. I have no doubt he would kiss the Everton badge
100% Top Red

Return to “U-N-I-T-E-D”