Loading...
User avatar
Sigmar
Reserve
Reserve
Posts: 430
Joined: Mon Jan 01, 2018 4:36 pm

Re: Proud to Announce

Sun Jan 27, 2019 7:49 pm

raycreative wrote:
Sat Jan 26, 2019 8:06 am
A NEW SIGNING
Don’t worry.Its not a new player nor even DDG or Martial signing a new contract
I have advance notice that in the very near future Ed Woodward and Richard Arnold are announcing a new huge sponsor
It is the Marriott Hotels group
Can the news get any better?
Some,well the usual suspects anyway,will confirm they don’t give a shit but the reality is that more tickets will go missing to a big sponsor
The Emirates last night was showing plenty of empty seats in the Arsenal end but genuine United fans were pleading with Norwegian and Chinese United iPad branch members
We are not all as lucky as Sigmar who “can get a ticket whenever he wants”
I ended up in the Arsenal end sat on my hands
You obviously don't 'know' the right people


Life is what you have to put up with when you are not dead

User avatar
raycreative
First Team Player
First Team Player
Posts: 530
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:03 pm

Re: Proud to Announce

Sun Jan 27, 2019 7:51 pm

Adidas have launched a new Chinese New Year range of clothing
Fronted by the new face of our most important fanbase in China,Paul Pogba

Who needs Wayne Looney?



User avatar
Sigmar
Reserve
Reserve
Posts: 430
Joined: Mon Jan 01, 2018 4:36 pm

Re: Proud to Announce

Sun Jan 27, 2019 7:55 pm

raycreative wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 7:51 pm
Adidas have launched a new Chinese New Year range of clothing
Fronted by the new face of our most important fanbase in China,Paul Pogba

Who needs Wayne Looney?
I'm surprised you haven't mentioned the overpriced new OLEGEND shirts that have been announced, or didn't you get that e-mail ?


Life is what you have to put up with when you are not dead

User avatar
raycreative
First Team Player
First Team Player
Posts: 530
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:03 pm

Re: Proud to Announce

Sun Jan 27, 2019 8:08 pm

Sigmar wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 7:55 pm
raycreative wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 7:51 pm
Adidas have launched a new Chinese New Year range of clothing
Fronted by the new face of our most important fanbase in China,Paul Pogba

Who needs Wayne Looney?
I'm surprised you haven't mentioned the overpriced new OLEGEND shirts that have been announced, or didn't you get that e-mail ?
No i didn't get hat email

Thanks for letting me know
How much are they? :laugh: :laugh:



User avatar
Sigmar
Reserve
Reserve
Posts: 430
Joined: Mon Jan 01, 2018 4:36 pm

Re: Proud to Announce

Sun Jan 27, 2019 8:19 pm

raycreative wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 8:08 pm
Sigmar wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 7:55 pm
raycreative wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 7:51 pm
Adidas have launched a new Chinese New Year range of clothing
Fronted by the new face of our most important fanbase in China,Paul Pogba

Who needs Wayne Looney?
I'm surprised you haven't mentioned the overpriced new OLEGEND shirts that have been announced, or didn't you get that e-mail ?
No i didn't get hat email

Thanks for letting me know
How much are they? :laugh: :laugh:
I didn't clik on the link so can't say for sure, but you can be assured they will be overpriced Nike sweatshop crap at an extortionate price


Life is what you have to put up with when you are not dead

User avatar
Glorio
International Player
International Player
Posts: 2344
Joined: Tue Dec 25, 2007 12:36 am

Re: Proud to Announce

Sun Jan 27, 2019 9:06 pm

Sigmar wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 8:19 pm
raycreative wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 8:08 pm
Sigmar wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 7:55 pm


I'm surprised you haven't mentioned the overpriced new OLEGEND shirts that have been announced, or didn't you get that e-mail ?
No i didn't get hat email

Thanks for letting me know
How much are they? :laugh: :laugh:
I didn't clik on the link so can't say for sure, but you can be assured they will be overpriced Nike sweatshop crap at an extortionate price
Got the email - didn't bother opening it myself


There is only one GOLDEN BOY

User avatar
raycreative
First Team Player
First Team Player
Posts: 530
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:03 pm

Re: Proud to Announce

Thu Feb 07, 2019 10:16 pm

Another classic today
In the first week of February United sent me a renewal notice for next seasons tickets
They were proud to announce that due to new technology i could renew on line with an autoclick signature
Can life get any better??
By the way i got a notice that i was unlucky yet again in the Arsenal ballot
I need Arizona's cousins cousin or Sigmars mate who can get a ticket anytime or the Thomas Cook ipad branch if i want to get into the United end at the Emirates



User avatar
ArizonaRed
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 6231
Joined: Sun May 26, 2013 1:12 pm

Re: Proud to Announce

Fri Feb 08, 2019 1:15 am

Another yawner from our little Ray of sunshine

Image


I can't believe it. I can't believe it. Football. Bloody hell.

User avatar
raycreative
First Team Player
First Team Player
Posts: 530
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:03 pm

Re: Proud to Announce

Fri Feb 08, 2019 7:42 am

ArizonaRed wrote:
Fri Feb 08, 2019 1:15 am
Another yawner from our little Ray of sunshine

Image
You haven't given me your belt size yet :laugh: :laugh:



User avatar
raycreative
First Team Player
First Team Player
Posts: 530
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:03 pm

Re: Proud to Announce

Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:12 pm

No it is not what you think

It is neither the official announcement of the already done deal with the Official hotel sponsor,The Marriott group
I am not sure why that is being held back as it is a signed deal

Nor is it the announcement that DDG has signed a new contract that Sigmar,the Lovely Man has suggested is a done deal

No this is the fact that tradition and hope has finally triumphed over greed
The Blackpool fans have finally got the club back with the news that the Oysons have lost in the High Court and an order has been made to appoint a receiver and chuck the Oystons out
The numbers were a lot smaller than ours but the idea was the same
Bleed the club and fcuk the fans and the team
Blackpool went a long way down and there might still be a points deduction but the leeches have gone

How long before we get rid of our leeches?
Ask the Lovely Man,Sigmar



User avatar
ArizonaRed
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 6231
Joined: Sun May 26, 2013 1:12 pm

Re: Proud to Announce

Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:26 pm

Your ticket money goes towards their dividends, so answer your own question.


I can't believe it. I can't believe it. Football. Bloody hell.

User avatar
raycreative
First Team Player
First Team Player
Posts: 530
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:03 pm

Re: Proud to Announce

Thu Feb 14, 2019 5:41 pm

ArizonaRed wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:26 pm
Your ticket money goes towards their dividends, so answer your own question.
Oh you are getting bitter and twisted aren't you :laugh: :laugh:

Do you pay for your tickets that you get off a cousins cousins mate 3 times removed when you take the grandkids to a meaningless pre game in the massive Cup of Champions
Do you buy them 50/50 scarves and shirts.Now that's where the dividend money comes from
I bet you tell them grandad has always supported this lot
But this lot is not who you supported is it
Mind you the barrow boys always used to say they sold fresh fruit when they didn't



Dante
Referee
Referee
Posts: 8936
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 5:16 pm

Re: Proud to Announce

Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:08 pm

Well this is an incredibly interesting and informative thread isnt it?


Image

User avatar
ArizonaRed
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 6231
Joined: Sun May 26, 2013 1:12 pm

Re: Proud to Announce

Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:31 am

raycreative wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 5:41 pm
ArizonaRed wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:26 pm
Your ticket money goes towards their dividends, so answer your own question.
Oh you are getting bitter and twisted aren't you :laugh: :laugh:

Do you pay for your tickets that you get off a cousins cousins mate 3 times removed when you take the grandkids to a meaningless pre game in the massive Cup of Champions
Do you buy them 50/50 scarves and shirts.Now that's where the dividend money comes from
I bet you tell them grandad has always supported this lot
But this lot is not who you supported is it
Mind you the barrow boys always used to say they sold fresh fruit when they didn't
You have a problem with the Glazers making a profit and yet each week you fork over money for a seat just to watch a team you appear to despise. If you do not want the Glazers making money then stop giving it to them. On the other hand I don't mind the club making money - that's how we have been able to acquire player over the years.

Why would you ask about 50/50 scarves? Do you have one in your collection that you are looking to flog?

Anyone who makes their living selling collectable memorabilia (programs, photos etc) tends to exaggerate the quality of the merchandise and you have shown multiple time that you and the true are not on good terms.


I can't believe it. I can't believe it. Football. Bloody hell.

User avatar
ArizonaRed
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 6231
Joined: Sun May 26, 2013 1:12 pm

Re: Proud to Announce

Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:32 am

Dante wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:08 pm
Well this is an incredibly interesting and informative thread isnt it?
Happens to most thread that Ray get involved with and then he get ban and for awhile things settle down.


I can't believe it. I can't believe it. Football. Bloody hell.

User avatar
raycreative
First Team Player
First Team Player
Posts: 530
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:03 pm

Re: Proud to Announce

Sat Feb 16, 2019 7:47 am

ArizonaRed wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:32 am
Dante wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:08 pm
Well this is an incredibly interesting and informative thread isnt it?
Happens to most thread that Ray get involved with and then he get ban and for awhile things settle down.
Still need the belt size"

BTW not a mention of the accounts that United were proud to announce two days ago

Jose cost the club almost £20m to fire him
Ed Woodward got his income almost doubled.He must have played a good game that i missed.As Ed Woodward is now on £5m a year does anybody want to guess what the leeches might be on?And there are 6 of them??
They will have at least two theme parks opened in China by 2020
No plans to waste dividend money on a director of football
Debt over £300m

All is well in Glazerland with Glazernomics and Ed Woodward will not speak now until the end of the season
Richard Arnold will make any "proud to announce statements"



User avatar
raycreative
First Team Player
First Team Player
Posts: 530
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:03 pm

Re: Proud to Announce

Sat Feb 16, 2019 7:51 am

Dante wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:08 pm
Well this is an incredibly interesting and informative thread isnt it?
As the chief mazonka on the forum, with an active membership of less than 10 might you want to find a way to make it interesting instead of just making boring sarcastic comments like this
Or are you happy for the forum to vanish as it can't raise a miserly £150 to continue after the current fees run out

From what this forum was to what it has now become i would be more than a little embarrassed to be at the helm



Dante
Referee
Referee
Posts: 8936
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 5:16 pm

Re: Proud to Announce

Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:46 am

Mate, you've driven away more members then every other force combined.


Image

User avatar
raycreative
First Team Player
First Team Player
Posts: 530
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:03 pm

Re: Proud to Announce

Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:37 am

Dante wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:46 am
Mate, you've driven away more members then every other force combined.
So why is it pal when you choose to ban me the membership does not rise.Ever
And why is when you ban me people email me privately with nice comments and criticize what you have allowed the forum to become

I will tell you what i will do
I will stop posting for a few weeks and leave you and the Lovely Man and Arizona to do your own things and let's see the membership counter rise :laugh: :laugh:



Dante
Referee
Referee
Posts: 8936
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 5:16 pm

Re: Proud to Announce

Sat Feb 16, 2019 12:54 pm

You don't have to stop posting, just stop posting your Glazer bollocks in every thread.


Image

User avatar
ArizonaRed
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 6231
Joined: Sun May 26, 2013 1:12 pm

Re: Proud to Announce

Sat Feb 16, 2019 2:04 pm

Dante wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 12:54 pm
You don't have to stop posting, just stop posting your Glazer bollocks in every thread.
Ray is a one trick pony, regardless of the threads subject matter his post will be another Glazer bashing.


I can't believe it. I can't believe it. Football. Bloody hell.

User avatar
Devil Pikney
Lifetime Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Posts: 1547
Joined: Wed May 07, 2008 2:23 am

Re: Proud to Announce

Sat Feb 16, 2019 2:17 pm

Dante wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:46 am
Mate, you've driven away more members then every other force combined.
If you're cognizant of that fact and yet consistently allow his return despite repeated bans, then the responsibility for members being driven away could well be debated.

You also have to wonder why he consistently returns to a forum which he so often claims has "a membership of less than 10", when there are much larger forums out there that he could join and be able to spread his vitriol to a wider audience.
Could the reason be that the larger forums have not only banned him but that they actually maintain the bans :shock:
If so, maybe that's why they have memberships of more than 10 :think:


Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery;None but ourselves can free our minds.

"Eric Cantona is a great player, but he's not as good as Ryan Giggs" - Johan Cruyff

"Maybe one day people will say I was another Ryan Giggs" - George Best

User avatar
raycreative
First Team Player
First Team Player
Posts: 530
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:03 pm

Re: Proud to Announce

Sat Feb 16, 2019 3:01 pm

Devil Pikney wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 2:17 pm
Dante wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:46 am
Mate, you've driven away more members then every other force combined.
If you're cognizant of that fact and yet consistently allow his return despite repeated bans, then the responsibility for members being driven away could well be debated.

You also have to wonder why he consistently returns to a forum which he so often claims has "a membership of less than 10", when there are much larger forums out there that he could join and be able to spread his vitriol to a wider audience.
Could the reason be that the larger forums have not only banned him but that they actually maintain the bans :shock:
If so, maybe that's why they have memberships of more than 10 :think:
Nope

I am proud to announce that i am not on any other forum
I watch some other forums from time to time but they all appear to have a balanced view on what is good and what is bad at Old Trafford and they correctly,usually work out why things are good and why things are bad

They usually see the obvious ie
On other forums i have looked at this week the opinion is that United got a dicking by PSG.It was a reality check
It showed the clubs weaknesses and it showed possible question marks against both Ole and Pogba specifically
It didn't dismiss the ability that both might truly have, but as i say it raises a question mark or two
It also showed how far behind PSG and therefore where we should be we actually are
They are asking questions and giving suggestions about the preferred way forward for the football part of the club

ALL the other forums think the Glazers AND Woodward AND Arnold are arseholes with no interest in this clubs future AT ALL

They compare this clubs fortunes and current position and how we arrived at this point with
Chelsea and Abramovitch
Arsenal and Kronke
Spurs and Levy
Blackpool and the Oystons

All the above have no chance of getting close to anything in the English league never mind Europe and all the above are being let down by the owners usually for personal monetary issues

If you lot are happy with what we have and what the future looks like it is holding for United,which is certainly what a high percentage of the ten of you do, then good luck
Maybe this conversation can be updated in both 4 weeks time(By then United will have played Chelsea in the cup,PSG in the Champions league and Liverpool and City in the Premier league)
Then we will know what the true starting point of the next manager will be.Be it Ole or AN Other
We can then have a further conversation in August as the new season kicks off as to our hopes of challenging for the league and terrorising Barcelona,Mardid,PSG,City and Liverpool in Europe .
By then i predict we will have moved on a few big earners such as Sanchez and Lukaku and will have sold/released/loaned a few like Mata and Valencia and Fred and Periera
All in all a nice few pounds in the bank
They must buy a top class shirt seller with part of that money
Will 5 or 6 or 7 out and 1 or 2 in be enough?

Wait and See

See you all in a month



Dante
Referee
Referee
Posts: 8936
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 5:16 pm

Re: Proud to Announce

Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:17 pm

Devil Pikney wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 2:17 pm
Dante wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:46 am
Mate, you've driven away more members then every other force combined.
If you're cognizant of that fact and yet consistently allow his return despite repeated bans, then the responsibility for members being driven away could well be debated.

You also have to wonder why he consistently returns to a forum which he so often claims has "a membership of less than 10", when there are much larger forums out there that he could join and be able to spread his vitriol to a wider audience.
Could the reason be that the larger forums have not only banned him but that they actually maintain the bans :shock:
If so, maybe that's why they have memberships of more than 10 :think:
Whenever Ray has been banned, there are people who moan about him being banned, citing low traffic as a reason to keep him. I instabanned his last 5 or so respawns, and people moaned every time. I personally think reading a copy and paste diatribe about the Glazers isn't the most fun, but each to their own.


Image

User avatar
raycreative
First Team Player
First Team Player
Posts: 530
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:03 pm

Re: Proud to Announce

Thu Feb 21, 2019 5:26 pm

Classic email just received from Scott Cooper whose title is Hospitality Sales Executive

They still have tickets left for Liverpool which they are selling on a first come basis
They have of course called it the Bobby Charlton package
You get
a padded seat
canapes on arrival
chef's special meal
all inclusive bar
hot snacks after the game
mobile cheese station
crisps available at half time
blankets and hot drinks to take to the seat
old player hosting the lounge with a Q and A
matchday programme and 10% megastore discount

ALL FOR ONLY TWO THOUSAND POUNDS

Now i feel sure the usual suspects will come on with the usual shit about not having to buy it but when so many people are scrambling for tickets it simply SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED
IT IS TOUTING PLAIN AND SIMPLE

I know some on here have mate's mate's cousins 3 times removed who can get alledgedly get them what they want however if United find out all would be banned as many have already been this season.That is also not right
I am sure the Lovely Man will be working this weekend.Indeed as he is a server he might be actually serving the Bobby Charlton for TWO Thousand

I await the abuse and the yawn emoji from the usual non match going,non supporting suspects



Return to “U-N-I-T-E-D”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: raycreative