Next Match: Image
Wolves in the Premier League.
Monday 19th August 2019, KO 20:00 BST.
Glorio
International Player
International Player

You're Ole - Who do you keep?

Wed May 08, 2019 11:05 am

As the Title says - if you were Ole, regardless of who came in, and who we believe is leaving, who would you keep?

David De Gea (if his head is here)
Romero
Luke Shaw
Victor Lindelof
Diogo Dalot
Smalling
McTominay
Herrera
Fred
Rashford
Lingard (Maybe)

Quite a few of those would be squad players - but they'll fight for the shirt, and you won't catch them strolling during games.

We have too many players who've conned us to thinking they're brilliant because they can string a handful of good performances together while disappearing for the majority - doesn't mean a thing. Even Paul Dickoff could do that.

There is only one GOLDEN BOY

raycreative
First Team Player
First Team Player

Re: You're Ole - Who do you keep?

Wed May 08, 2019 1:21 pm

Glorio wrote:
As the Title says - if you were Ole, regardless of who came in, and who we believe is leaving, who would you keep?

Romero
Luke Shaw
Victor Lindelof
Diogo Dalot
Smalling
McTominay
Herrera
Fred
Rashford
Lingard (Maybe)

Quite a few of those would be squad players - but they'll fight for the shirt, and you won't catch them strolling during games.

We have too many players who've conned us to thinking they're brilliant because they can string a handful of good performances together while disappearing for the majority - doesn't mean a thing. Even Paul Dickoff could do that.

Interesting question

DDG-I am not sure why anybody would/could say anything bad about this lad
He has for so long been the player of the season and yet every time he moves towards the end of his contract Ed Woodward fornicate about with him
Ed Woodward has even tried to sell him and believed he had done so
If there is anybody to blame it is ONLY Ed Woodward
Personally i would keep him but privately i don't believe he wants to put up with this anymore

Luke Shaw-You would have to keep him.Overall good enough but playing with poor players around him

Victor Lindelof-Really just a squad player but as he can play in several positions he reminds me of John O'Shea-Keep

Dalot-Not sure what we have with this lad-Keep

Smalling-Seriously needs to go but is on a long term contract so he will be kept whether Ole likes it or not

McTominay-Young improving player-Keep

Herrara-He left 2 months ago.There was just nobody he could communicate with to tell as the club just stopped talking to him.The announcement will come after the game on Sunday when he slips away

Fred-Who the fornicate bought him?-He is shit but has a long contract that nobody will take

Rashford_You have to keep him but i am hearing Ed Woodward is offering him a new contract worth buttons.I think he will leave soon enough but not this transfer window

Lingaard-Squad player who you would keep

Why have you left out Mata,Lukaku,Young,Jones,Bailly??

But don't forget only 3 or 4 will be coming according to Ole

Glorio
International Player
International Player

Wed May 08, 2019 1:23 pm

raycreative wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 1:21 pm
Glorio wrote:

Romero
Luke Shaw
Victor Lindelof
Diogo Dalot
Smalling
McTominay
Herrera
Fred
Rashford
Lingard (Maybe)

Interesting question

DDG-I am not sure why anybody would/could say anything bad about this lad
He has for so long been the player of the season and yet every time he moves towards the end of his contract Ed Woodward fornicate about with him
Ed Woodward has even tried to sell him and believed he had done so
If there is anybody to blame it is ONLY Ed Woodward
Personally i would keep him but privately i don't believe he wants to put up with this anymore

Luke Shaw-You would have to keep him.Overall good enough but playing with poor players around him

Victor Lindelof-Really just a squad player but as he can play in several positions he reminds me of John O'Shea-Keep

Dalot-Not sure what we have with this lad-Keep

Smalling-Seriously needs to go but is on a long term contract so he will be kept whether Ole likes it or not

McTominay-Young improving player-Keep

Herrara-He left 2 months ago.There was just nobody he could communicate with to tell as the club just stopped talking to him.The announcement will come after the game on Sunday when he slips away

Fred-Who the fornicate bought him?-He is shit but has a long contract that nobody will take

Rashford_You have to keep him but i am hearing Ed Woodward is offering him a new contract worth buttons.I think he will leave soon enough but not this transfer window

Lingaard-Squad player who you would keep

Why have you left out Mata,Lukaku,Young,Jones,Bailly??

But don't forget only 3 or 4 will be coming according to Ole
This is just the list of who I'd keep if I had the choice.

There is only one GOLDEN BOY

raycreative
First Team Player
First Team Player

Wed May 08, 2019 1:34 pm

You'd keep Smalling and Fred?

The others i understand and to a level i understand Fred but Smalling has always been at best average
I always remember Nicky Butt telling me that you could see he had come through the non league ranks as he never attacks crosses
He stands and jumps whereby any attacker on the run will always get above him as he is so static
I often wonder how a big lump like Lukaku also wins sod all in the air

Dante
Referee
Referee

Sun May 12, 2019 4:40 pm

David de Gea Keep
Victor Lindelöf Sell
Eric Bailly Sell
Phil Jones Sell
Paul Pogba Keep
Alexis Sánchez Sell
Juan Mata Keep
Romelu Lukaku Keep
Marcus Rashford Keep
Anthony Martial Keep
Chris Smalling Sell
Lee Grant Keep
Jesse Lingard Keep
Andreas Pereira Keep
Marcos Rojo Sell
Fred Keep
Ashley Young Sell
Diogo Dalot Keep
Ander Herrera Leaving
Sergio Romero Keep
Luke Shaw Keep
Antonio Valencia Leaving
Nemanja Matić Keep
Matteo Darmian Sell
Scott McTominay Keep

Relly
Supporter
Supporter

Mon May 13, 2019 1:18 am

If I'm Ole can I replace myself ?

"Make America Great Again!"

raycreative
First Team Player
First Team Player

Mon May 13, 2019 8:48 am

This sort of thread and list is typical and moved totally in the wrong direction for the Glazer family

Reputations and history mean nothing to these bastards
They hide behind the reputaion and respect given to Alex Ferguson and David Gill by keeping them both around and allow rumours to circulate
As an example i got a phone call last week asking if i wanted to buy 2 lounge tickets for £12,000
When i told them i wouldn't buy anything until things improved i was told "off the record" that SAF loved Ole that much that he was backing and helping him create a top team again

Ole will be around until the 500 Norwegians stop turning up and spending daft money
He has already lost credibility in his ability to do the job.
His philosophy of what he wants changes by the daily interview
It will get worse and worse.It has to
When he no longer makes a profit for them he will be shown the door along with his hero status

Don't forget they have already burned Giggs,Scoles and Butt plus proven top managers like LVG and Jose who now hate the club

Sandies
Supporter
Supporter

Mon May 13, 2019 12:56 pm

De Gea Romero Grant

Dalot Lindelöf Bailly Shaw

Fred McTominay Perreira

Rashford (not allowed to hang with Lingard) Lingard (not allowed to hang with rashford) Mata Greenwood

Those are the only players Id keep, and only 4 of them would be in my best 11

"Beckham... into Sheringham... and Solskjær has won it!"

montecristo5000
New Signing
New Signing

Tue May 14, 2019 10:49 pm

Keep
David de Gea
Victor Lindelöf
Phil Jones
Juan Mata
Romelu Lukaku
Marcus Rashford
Jesse Lingard
Lee Grant
Andreas Pereira
Diogo Dalot
Ander Herrera - should have kept him!
Sergio Romero
Luke Shaw
Nemanja Matić
Scott McTominay

Sell
Paul Pogba
Chris Smalling
Alexis Sánchez
Phil Jones
Anthony Martial
Marcos Rojo
Fred
Ashley Young
Matteo Darmian

Leaving
Antonio Valencia

Dante
Referee
Referee

Wed May 15, 2019 12:12 pm

Welcome to the board monetcristo.

I guess another question would be, who do you promote?

DrGoNzO
New Signing
New Signing

Thu May 16, 2019 10:29 am

Sell or Let leave for 0:

Mata 0
Herrera 0
Pogba 150
DeGea 100
Lukaku 70
Sanchez 5
Darmian 5
Smalling 10
Bailly 15
Rojo 5
Valencia 0
Young 0
Matic 10
= 370

Buy:

Oblak 100
Toby 25
Kuolibaly 100
Wan-Bisaka 50
Sessegnon 30
Rice 50
Felipe A. 50
Sancho 100
= 505

Team would look like:

ST: Rashford/Greenwood

W: Martial/Pereira Sancho/Chong

AM: Felipe/Lingard/Gomes

CM: McTominay/Garner Rice/Fred

WB: Shaw/Sessegnon Wan-Bisaka/Dalot

CB: Lindelof/Jones/Tuanzebe Koulibaly/Alderweireld

GK: Oblak/Romero

for 135M we could really get a nice team but it's all just wishes unfortunately :(

Dante
Referee
Referee

Fri May 17, 2019 1:55 pm

Selling De Gea is an interesting one.

raycreative
First Team Player
First Team Player

Fri May 17, 2019 3:31 pm

Not really that strange
DDG is a greedy bastard.As are Pogba,Herrara,Mata and Rashford
After all, look how this club has looked after all of them and this is how they treat the club back :laugh: :laugh:

DrGoNzO
New Signing
New Signing

Mon May 20, 2019 10:16 am

Dante wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 1:55 pm
Selling De Gea is an interesting one.
maybe not popular thing but it could do well for team spirit, DDG is clearly tired being in our dressing room, maybe it's good time for him to go and for us to cash on. and if we could bring Oblak... not so bad idea

raycreative
First Team Player
First Team Player

Mon May 20, 2019 1:35 pm

You are looking at it the wrong way round i am afraid
If money is not an issue,and it shouldn't be then you buy the best available to fit into your team
Then you mould your team
Then when you have a good squad you start trading up to a great squad
then when you have that as do Manchester City you never need more than one player and can wait for the worlds best who will want to join you

When you have a shit team as we do then getting rid or considering getting rid of your two best players because they are disillusioned is a major backwards step
It is an even bigger backwards step when you understand that under these bastards that own us now they will sell DDG and keep the money whilst promoting Romeru and sell Pogba and keep the money and promote McTominay
The only reason they are hanging onto Pogba is not to build a team round him but to sell shirts
that's Glazernomics in action

RED3bution
Supporter
Supporter

Mon May 20, 2019 8:19 pm

Relly wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 1:18 am
If I'm Ole can I replace myself ?
Lol. Good one. I hope he doesn't get game of throned.

Too nice for the type of brutal pruning we need.

"You crossed the line first, sir. You squeezed them, you hammered them to the point of desperation. And in their desperation, they turned to a man they didn't fully understand." -The Dark Knight

RedSte
Reserve Team Coach
Reserve Team Coach

Mon May 20, 2019 8:36 pm

raycreative wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 1:35 pm
You are looking at it the wrong way round i am afraid
If money is not an issue,and it shouldn't be then you buy the best available to fit into your team
Then you mould your team
Then when you have a good squad you start trading up to a great squad
then when you have that as do Manchester City you never need more than one player and can wait for the worlds best who will want to join you

When you have a shit team as we do then getting rid or considering getting rid of your two best players because they are disillusioned is a major backwards step
It is an even bigger backwards step when you understand that under these bastards that own us now they will sell DDG and keep the money whilst promoting Romeru and sell Pogba and keep the money and promote McTominay
The only reason they are hanging onto Pogba is not to build a team round him but to sell shirts
that's Glazernomics in action
If woodward is still in charge of transfer negotiations this summer, then you can bet your bippy that Bale will be signed for that very reason!

My old man said be a City fan...

Nothing significant and lasting will ever come of FFP! - RedSte (2012)

Relly
Supporter
Supporter

Tue May 21, 2019 5:46 pm

Now that Bale is old, decrepit and Real can't pay someone to take him off their hands it seems like the perfect time for United to vastly overpay for him.

"Make America Great Again!"

raycreative
First Team Player
First Team Player

Tue May 21, 2019 6:29 pm

So if a player is shit and injured and can't help the team much in the short term and not at all in the long term like say Falcao,Schweinsteiger,Ibrahimovic but you pay them a lot of money
In return for that lot of money they sell shirts and bring in sponsors and make you more significantly money than you have laid out, have you wasted your money and overpaid or have you actually underpaid or had fare value in hindsight
That's Glazernomics
So where does Bale sit in this
He now carries a serious threat of permanent injury no matter what you have to pay for him
That would rule out City and Liverpool and PSG etc
He would cost a lot more than he is worth so that would rule out Chelsea and Arsenal and probably even us
But he would sell a lot of shirts and appeal to a lot of Chinamen so if anybody is going to talk it is United

People really need to stop talking football and start talking business
You got the clue last week at the important investors conference call when Ed Woodward assured the investors that the business would support the football transfer activity
Firstly i don't believe the lying scouse arsehole and secondly it is clear that the business is first and the football is second
You might say "we already know that" or "we are bored of hearing that" but how low does the club have to sink before i get everybody on board.
Because like the Titanic this club is still slowly sinking and just as the Titanic could never sink,but it did this club can't sink can it???
Well not while according to newly named "Dicky" Arnold assures us the app is doing better than expected

Return to “U-N-I-T-E-D”