Loading...
RED3bution
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 772
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2007 6:20 am

Re: Politics thread

Fri Jan 10, 2020 9:31 pm

Hmm...The cult of personality continues. All will be revealed.


"You crossed the line first, sir. You squeezed them, you hammered them to the point of desperation. And in their desperation, they turned to a man they didn't fully understand." -The Dark Knight

Sandies
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 6579
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2007 2:15 am

Re: Politics thread

Sat Mar 07, 2020 1:38 am

Murica



"Beckham... into Sheringham... and Solskjær has won it!"

RED3bution
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 772
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2007 6:20 am

Re: Politics thread

Tue Mar 17, 2020 7:19 am

If the Corona was not killing people, they would have been fooled by this orange hoax. 10 out of 10....Vote him out!!!


"You crossed the line first, sir. You squeezed them, you hammered them to the point of desperation. And in their desperation, they turned to a man they didn't fully understand." -The Dark Knight

Sandies
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 6579
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2007 2:15 am

Re: Politics thread

Tue Mar 17, 2020 9:57 am

All a hoax, hope you got your guns!


"Beckham... into Sheringham... and Solskjær has won it!"

Sandies
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 6579
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2007 2:15 am

Re: Politics thread

Wed Mar 18, 2020 12:40 pm

I’ll honestly just never ever understand how he gets away with these lies...






"Beckham... into Sheringham... and Solskjær has won it!"

Sandies
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 6579
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2007 2:15 am

Re: Politics thread

Fri Mar 20, 2020 11:29 pm







"Beckham... into Sheringham... and Solskjær has won it!"

User avatar
ivandaman
International Player
International Player
Posts: 2046
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2007 12:13 am

Re: Politics thread

Sun Mar 22, 2020 7:06 am

Sandies you're talking to yourself bro..
Is anyone else left in this forum??


To Be A Man UNITED Supporter IS NOT A Right! .... It is a Privilege.

User avatar
Relly
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 6538
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2007 2:41 am

Re: Politics thread

Sun Mar 22, 2020 2:50 pm

ivandaman wrote:
Sun Mar 22, 2020 7:06 am
Sandies you're talking to yourself bro..
Is anyone else left in this forum??
He's a typical liberal, never letting a good tragedy go to waste. Personally I don't think this is the time to get political, so' i'll just leave him in here on his own jerking himself off.


"Make America Great Again!"

User avatar
ivandaman
International Player
International Player
Posts: 2046
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2007 12:13 am

Re: Politics thread

Sun Mar 22, 2020 8:35 pm

Relly wrote:
Sun Mar 22, 2020 2:50 pm
ivandaman wrote:
Sun Mar 22, 2020 7:06 am
Sandies you're talking to yourself bro..
Is anyone else left in this forum??
He's a typical liberal, never letting a good tragedy go to waste. Personally I don't think this is the time to get political, so' i'll just leave him in here on his own jerking himself off.
Heard there was an earthquake in Croatia today and thought about you and your girl. Hope her family is OK. I know there aren't many deaths but there's some damage to buildings properties etc.

As far as politics are concerned the whole thing is so unprecedented & weird it's hard to tell where reality ends & conspiracy begins. I don't trust any of the officials at the moment including Trump... Seems like they are all in it.

Have you seen the Event 201 video from October of last year? No way this is a coincidence.

Stay safe everyone. Interesting times we live in.



To Be A Man UNITED Supporter IS NOT A Right! .... It is a Privilege.

User avatar
raycreative
International Player
International Player
Posts: 1081
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:03 pm

Re: Politics thread

Mon Mar 23, 2020 9:44 am

I have kept very very quiet on this forum for a number of reasons
The main reason is that football is so unimportant at the moment with all the uncertainty in the world however football,among other things will be vital when life gets back to normal

I have seen several things that have made my blood boil and it was the usual suspects
1 In all of this crisis United are sending out reminders on renewal dates for next years season tickets

2 There is minimal sport anywhere in the world yet the Glazers go out and sign a shirt seller for Tampa Bay in the shape of 42 year old Tom Brady and have wasted no time advertising such."He is the worlds greatest quarter back and we have brought him to Tampa scream the Glazer PR machine".He is fornicating 42 and done.He is a cross between Schweinsteiger and Falcoa with a hint of Pele as he currently is at the age of 80.
This is how these non sporing sportsmen think and tells me,in case i had forgotten that my renewal will not be required when it actually becomes officially due

3 UK Banks-Well where do we start with this one??
a)The bank of England has reduced rates to an impossible 0.1% yet the banks are increasing the overdraft charges from next week to up to between 40% and 50% and that is on agreed overdrafts
b) You can have a holiday of up to 3 months from any charges you can't make due to not earning on such things as mortgage payments and bank loans.Then the small print kicks in."You still have to pay the stupidly high interest rates and you need the banks permission first even though you can't get through to the banks"

4 Idiots that set 6 ambulances on fire last nigh in the UK

5 And my final one.Donald Trump
What a total prick the orange peril is and no Ben this is not a typical liberal picking a political point
I am so so glad i do not live in America anymore
The man is an idiot desperately trying to prove he is a world leader full of knowledge.
He is neither
He is a compulsive liar.He was in denial of it even coming to the States and wasted precious time.
Then he said he was in total control of it when he was not
He has said anybody that wants a test can get a test which they can't as there are nowhere near enough tests
He said that he was stopping passengers and trade from many places including Europe which although he was stopping people travel,understandably he would not/could not/should not stop supplies getting in
He said he did not shake hands with anybody in India on his recent visit.That was until they showed photos of him shaking hands with everybody.Then he got angry at the media
He now claims that HE has everything under control.Tell that to Cuomo in New York
Finally he is trying to blame Obama,Clinton and the press for all of this in varying ways
Trump is a very very dangerous buffoon.But what is more frightening to me is that many American idiots that are called his base still believe him and until he stands up and tells them like you would do a 6 year old how to behave this is,imo,going to get much worse and it spreads across America

If you can see anything positive in the way this man acts Ben then we are on different planets
The best thing that can happen to America in my opinion is that Trump(and Mitch McConnell both test positive) and are forced to self isolate and leave the job to the professional healthcare people on that podium, that have to correct them everytime they open their mouths



User avatar
Relly
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 6538
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2007 2:41 am

Re: Politics thread

Mon Mar 23, 2020 2:50 pm

ivandaman wrote:
Sun Mar 22, 2020 8:35 pm
Relly wrote:
Sun Mar 22, 2020 2:50 pm
ivandaman wrote:
Sun Mar 22, 2020 7:06 am
Sandies you're talking to yourself bro..
Is anyone else left in this forum??
He's a typical liberal, never letting a good tragedy go to waste. Personally I don't think this is the time to get political, so' i'll just leave him in here on his own jerking himself off.
Heard there was an earthquake in Croatia today and thought about you and your girl. Hope her family is OK. I know there aren't many deaths but there's some damage to buildings properties etc.

As far as politics are concerned the whole thing is so unprecedented & weird it's hard to tell where reality ends & conspiracy begins. I don't trust any of the officials at the moment including Trump... Seems like they are all in it.

Have you seen the Event 201 video from October of last year? No way this is a coincidence.

Stay safe everyone. Interesting times we live in.

Thanks, and fortunately all her immediate family was still here, and probably not going back anytime soon because of this Covid stuff. Her place and the rest of her family is just south of Zagreb, and the earthquake was the north half of the city, and from what she's heard so far everyone is good. I am sure Croatia didn't need this right now though, enough else going on.

I really don't know what to think of all this, from the public perspective and what most people want I do think Trump is doing a lot of the right stuff, from my own personal standpoint I don't, because I am not sure destroying the world economy, the livelihood of millions of people is worth preventing a few thousand deaths of old or sick people. Obviously death of anyone is bad, but how many people will kill themselves because they lost everything, money, job, possibly spouse after being locked together for 3 months. And even if they don't kill themselves, how many people's lives will never be the same again?

I will watch that video, at some point today, I am one of the few still at work, so I have to find time. There are definitely some crazy theories abound, and I am paying attention to some of them, but not letting myself get too deep. But weird things have been going on building up to and during this, why did Bill Gates resign all his positions (even more odd when there are rumors his company owns the patent on corona virus) why did the Disney ceo resign, Pepsi CEO, Victoria Secret CEO, etc, etc. Why are all these high profile sex offenders/traffickers being finally caught? Is this virus a cover up for taking down these people? Seems odd Tom Hanks and Harvey Weinstein both got it. Will be interesting to see if people like Oprah, Ellen, Steven Speilberg, Kevin Spacey, Hillary Clinton get it, definitely will raise more red flags.

As of now, seems like essentially just a flu and the world is having a massive overreaction, partially because of social media, mainly because of mainstream media, their general tendency to scare the shit out of people so they will tune in to see what to do next and that this has been used to hurt Trump. H1N1 was pretty bad too, but that was Obama's first year in office, so it was treated like nothing, that was mostly happening somewhere else, even though many more Americans died of it.


"Make America Great Again!"

Sandies
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 6579
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2007 2:15 am

Re: Politics thread

Wed Mar 25, 2020 3:22 am

I can't understand how anyone can argue the health and safety of people isn't the number 1 responsibility of any body or government. How can someone be so pro life and then be okay with a million or so people dying to save the economy? Doesn't matter if people die for the good of the world?

The reality is, we're already in the economic recession now. Shit's already fornicate. Millions and Millions of people getting sick is going to harm the economy anyway. Millions of people dying isn't good for the economy anyway.

A governments legacy from this epidemic will not be the economic recession we face at the end. It will not be the amount of jobs lost because another country fornicate up. It will be the amount of people dead because of it, or the amount of people they chose not to save. That's the bottom line to me. Our government has chosen embarrassing steps and the state governments have rectified that and put in place their own.

As for the political stuff, lets be honest, it all started when Trump and his cronies in Fox came out and said from the beginning it's all just a hoax so I don't get elected. Millions of Americans are scared, some are going to die, and the president had a chance to allay the fears and bring home a real inspiring message that he has it under control, and instead put out one of the most embarrassing performances you will ever see. It's beyond sad he's using this situation as a catalyst for his attack on the media and people just doing their job. But I guess that's what we've come to expect.

As for the celebrities getting it, I think it just shows the privilege they have they can bypass testing procedures because they have a little sniffle.


"Beckham... into Sheringham... and Solskjær has won it!"

User avatar
raycreative
International Player
International Player
Posts: 1081
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:03 pm

Re: Politics thread

Wed Mar 25, 2020 7:39 am

Sandies wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 3:22 am
I can't understand how anyone can argue the health and safety of people isn't the number 1 responsibility of any body or government. How can someone be so pro life and then be okay with a million or so people dying to save the economy? Doesn't matter if people die for the good of the world?

The reality is, we're already in the economic recession now. Shit's already fornicate. Millions and Millions of people getting sick is going to harm the economy anyway. Millions of people dying isn't good for the economy anyway.

A governments legacy from this epidemic will not be the economic recession we face at the end. It will not be the amount of jobs lost because another country fornicate up. It will be the amount of people dead because of it, or the amount of people they chose not to save. That's the bottom line to me. Our government has chosen embarrassing steps and the state governments have rectified that and put in place their own.

As for the political stuff, lets be honest, it all started when Trump and his cronies in Fox came out and said from the beginning it's all just a hoax so I don't get elected. Millions of Americans are scared, some are going to die, and the president had a chance to allay the fears and bring home a real inspiring message that he has it under control, and instead put out one of the most embarrassing performances you will ever see. It's beyond sad he's using this situation as a catalyst for his attack on the media and people just doing their job. But I guess that's what we've come to expect.

As for the celebrities getting it, I think it just shows the privilege they have they can bypass testing procedures because they have a little sniffle.

There is one word to describe all the Trumper's leadership,attitude,performance,morality,decision making etc etc etc etc etc
That word is DESPERATE

I am so glad i am not an American and especially not an American living in New York

Who or what will he blame next as it is never his fault.He could even be a scouse
Is it
The fake news
The governor of New York
His medical advisors
The Chinese
The Mexicans
The Puerto Ricans
The governor of the Bank of America

We know who it can't be
Him
Mike Pence(at least not at the moment)
Barr
The Russians and Putin
North Korea

The more i look at the above lists the more i shake my head



User avatar
Sigmar
First Team Player
First Team Player
Posts: 637
Joined: Mon Jan 01, 2018 4:36 pm

Re: Politics thread

Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:27 am

In some ways I admire the way Trump talks to reporters, the way he shut the one up over him calling it the " China Virus" was spot on, as was him calling out the reporter who claimed a whitehouse aide had called it "Kung Flu" by asking her to name him. Accuisng reporters and the media of their sesationalist reporting is also spot on.

Then he goes and spoils it with bouts of the utmost fornicate, he must come from the same school as Corbyn.

In this day and age shutting down the UK completly is on the verge of impossible, shutting down the States to control this virus needs virtually a miracle.

We have become so centralised in powe production, employment and shopping for essentials, that people have to travel, and have to mix with other people, it really is scary.


Life is what you have to put up with when you are not dead

User avatar
raycreative
International Player
International Player
Posts: 1081
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:03 pm

Re: Politics thread

Wed Mar 25, 2020 2:39 pm

I understand what you are saying about admiring Trump,Sigmar

There is a lot to admire about what he says and the way he says it
He has just taken the piss out of Mitt Romney who has just come out of self isolation.Trump was clearly happy he was not dead.
Nothing to do with the fact that Romney challenged him for the leadership is it?

Also the shit Trump is talking about "filling churches at easter" which is impossible unless you want to kill half the religious population of America also has to be admired does it not??
There is more chance of United winning the Premier League this year than there is of having packed churches in 3 weeks

I love the way the health experts who stand behind him on the platform roll their eyes and twitch when he talks he no knowledge bullshit about important things that can control the timings and the effects of this virus

Thank fornicate you hadn't upset him just before you had your heart attack Sigmar or he would have undoubtably taken the piss out of you

But if you sort of admire the way this man speaks then good luck

But don't lose sight of the fact this prick is the leader of the free world and is followed blindly by red necks,hicks and idiots



User avatar
Sigmar
First Team Player
First Team Player
Posts: 637
Joined: Mon Jan 01, 2018 4:36 pm

Re: Politics thread

Wed Mar 25, 2020 3:16 pm

raycreative wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 2:39 pm
I understand what you are saying about admiring Trump,Sigmar

There is a lot to admire about what he says and the way he says it
He has just taken the piss out of Mitt Romney who has just come out of self isolation.Trump was clearly happy he was not dead.
Nothing to do with the fact that Romney challenged him for the leadership is it?

Also the shit Trump is talking about "filling churches at easter" which is impossible unless you want to kill half the religious population of America also has to be admired does it not??
There is more chance of United winning the Premier League this year than there is of having packed churches in 3 weeks

I love the way the health experts who stand behind him on the platform roll their eyes and twitch when he talks he no knowledge bullshit about important things that can control the timings and the effects of this virus

Thank fornicate you hadn't upset him just before you had your heart attack Sigmar or he would have undoubtably taken the piss out of you

But if you sort of admire the way this man speaks then good luck

But don't lose sight of the fact this prick is the leader of the free world and is followed blindly by red necks,hicks and idiots
There you go misquoting me, I said I admire for the reasons I pointed out.
I also said that he spouts the utmost fornicate, but you chose to ignore that.

His denial is similar to the Islamic church who at first said Friday prayers whould go ahead whatever, and no Prime Minister is higher than Allah.
They have had to retract that, and once the bill is passed this week in parliament, Police will be able to enforce shut down of religious gatherings.

I feel for the people of America having to deal with a man who can't remember what he says from one day to the next, and seems to be top of the tree of fornicate, but they voted him in not us, he's their problem


Life is what you have to put up with when you are not dead

User avatar
raycreative
International Player
International Player
Posts: 1081
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:03 pm

Re: Politics thread

Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:49 pm

Totally agree he's a prick

When you watch Andrew Cuomo and then watch Trump and decide who you would rather be in charge

It's like watching Ferguson and then watching David Moyes leading.Not in the same class and like Moyes the quicker Trump goes the better for the world never mind just America



User avatar
Sigmar
First Team Player
First Team Player
Posts: 637
Joined: Mon Jan 01, 2018 4:36 pm

Re: Politics thread

Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:40 pm

raycreative wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:49 pm
Totally agree he's a prick

When you watch Andrew Cuomo and then watch Trump and decide who you would rather be in charge

It's like watching Ferguson and then watching David Moyes leading.Not in the same class and like Moyes the quicker Trump goes the better for the world never mind just America
From what I can remember, there has only been a couple of US presidents I actually admire, Obahma and Carter, i was one of the lucky one to be chosen to meet Carter when he came onboard my ship in 1976, not sure if he was actually President then, but he was really genuinely nice bloke.

The only other I admired once was George Bush, and that was because of the way he reacted when an aide told him of the 9/11 attacks, he was in a Kindergarten, he could of stomed out of there, and scared the hell out of the kids, but he didn't he just nodded, turned back to the kids and carried on talking to them. That is real courage.
What he and Blair did after got us in the mess we are in now.


Life is what you have to put up with when you are not dead

User avatar
Relly
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 6538
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2007 2:41 am

Re: Politics thread

Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:10 pm

raycreative wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:49 pm
Totally agree he's a prick

When you watch Andrew Cuomo and then watch Trump and decide who you would rather be in charge

It's like watching Ferguson and then watching David Moyes leading.Not in the same class and like Moyes the quicker Trump goes the better for the world never mind just America
Cuomo is a joke in the US, even most dems feel that way. The media is propping him up because he complains about Trump, but name one thing of quantifiable value he has done, that other governors haven't.


"Make America Great Again!"

User avatar
raycreative
International Player
International Player
Posts: 1081
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:03 pm

Re: Politics thread

Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:36 pm

Relly wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:10 pm
raycreative wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:49 pm
Totally agree he's a prick

When you watch Andrew Cuomo and then watch Trump and decide who you would rather be in charge

It's like watching Ferguson and then watching David Moyes leading.Not in the same class and like Moyes the quicker Trump goes the better for the world never mind just America
Cuomo is a joke in the US, even most dems feel that way. The media is propping him up because he complains about Trump, but name one thing of quantifiable value he has done, that other governors haven't.
Can't think of anything that he has asked for that other governors haven't

They are all asking and pleading for equipment for the doctors and nurses
Equipment that Trump was told would be needed but as he felt it was just a flu and he had a feeling it would go away he is a month behind the rest of the world.
In case you hadn't noticed the USA doctors and nurses are wearing black bin bags to try to protect themselves
I hope that none of your relatives ever need to rely on this prick who is now about to do a U turn on social distancing and he will now recommend it,i am sure in the next 24/48 hours
Rather than admit he was a prick and was wrong would you like a lottery on who he will blame for "giving him wrong information"
Will it be Pence or Deborah Birx or Anthony Fauci who he will throw under the bus.
It won't be his fault.It never is
And the frightening thing is that plenty of fools believe him still.He hs totally screwed this up by dithering and the worse is to come.
Surely you can see that Ben or will you be making a journey to New York to go to church at Easter???FFS

And the other thing Cuomo is asking for is money.Lits of money to balance the New York economy that has been sensibly spelt out is not enough budgeted for
All the governors are asking for that as well
Thank god for Pelosi and the Democrats dragging their feet in the budget and getting lumps to the working class
Trump and the greedy Republicans were trying to carve up all the trillions of dollars to save their pals with airlines and Hotel chains

Finally it shows you what a nice man Trump is.He had 7 of his biggest earning clubs and hotels closed so he fired all the staff
Sorry not his as he can't/isn't running those as he is the President of the USA.And if you believe that he isn't running them and leaving them to Don Jnr and his other son Eric cough cough
And if you believe that you will go down even further in my estimation

He was asked if he was going to put a claim in for a grant to pay his staff but wouldn't answer would he?
I'd love to see what shares he sold in February when he knew this was coming
One final question i don't know the answer to.Has he turned any of his hotels over to the doctors and nurses like Giggs,Neville,Amir Khan and plenty of others have

But if you are happy with his leadership and morals Ben i hope you enjoy the spring sunshine in New York in 3 weeks
I'll pay for a ticket for you if you want to go.
After all it's only a bit of a flu :laugh: :laugh:



Sandies
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 6579
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2007 2:15 am

Re: Politics thread

Fri Mar 27, 2020 6:25 am

Trump: "I don't believe you need 40,000 or 30,000 ventilators. You know, you go into major hospitals sometimes and they'll have two ventilators. Now all of a sudden they're saying, 'Can we order 30,000 ventilators?'



I dont think Americans realise just how much trouble they're in


"Beckham... into Sheringham... and Solskjær has won it!"

User avatar
raycreative
International Player
International Player
Posts: 1081
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:03 pm

Re: Politics thread

Fri Mar 27, 2020 6:56 am

Ben i have to withdraw my offer of buying you a ticket to New York

Trump has closed the border between Canada and the USA
He now doesn't like Canadians because they dump cheap steel in America
But he had a very good conversation with Trudeau,a really good conversation
Wait and see

He also had a very good conversation with President Xi of China.It was a really good conversation.Wait and see
First of all he called it the Chinese flu.
Then he called Xi a liar, as when asked about the numbers of positives and deaths in the USA compared to China Trump said "you can't believe the figures"
But it does sound like a great conversation.A really good conversation.Wait and see

Trump says it is coming to an end but Anthony Faucci says the virus will control the time line

So to sum up
Trump is pissing off his governors as they don't need much equipment or as much money as they are asking for
He is pissing off every world leader that can help him
He is ignoring all/most medical advice from his own medical experts
He is ignoring most expert advice from his scientists

What makes you think Americans don't realise how much trouble they are in :laugh: :laugh:

I think you are part of the fake news Sandies.Remember the graetest president of all time in his opinion,just thinks its a cough and a cold

I can see Trump self isolating with a lap dancer looking to earn a few dollars



User avatar
raycreative
International Player
International Player
Posts: 1081
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:03 pm

Re: Politics thread

Fri Mar 27, 2020 7:56 am

Sandies i just found this
It might amuse you
https://secure.wowcher.co.uk/checkout/e ... b63f15b54c



User avatar
Relly
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 6538
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2007 2:41 am

Re: Politics thread

Fri Mar 27, 2020 1:55 pm

raycreative wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:36 pm
Relly wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:10 pm
raycreative wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:49 pm
Totally agree he's a prick

When you watch Andrew Cuomo and then watch Trump and decide who you would rather be in charge

It's like watching Ferguson and then watching David Moyes leading.Not in the same class and like Moyes the quicker Trump goes the better for the world never mind just America
Cuomo is a joke in the US, even most dems feel that way. The media is propping him up because he complains about Trump, but name one thing of quantifiable value he has done, that other governors haven't.
Can't think of anything that he has asked for that other governors haven't

They are all asking and pleading for equipment for the doctors and nurses
Equipment that Trump was told would be needed but as he felt it was just a flu and he had a feeling it would go away he is a month behind the rest of the world.
In case you hadn't noticed the USA doctors and nurses are wearing black bin bags to try to protect themselves
I hope that none of your relatives ever need to rely on this prick who is now about to do a U turn on social distancing and he will now recommend it,i am sure in the next 24/48 hours
Rather than admit he was a prick and was wrong would you like a lottery on who he will blame for "giving him wrong information"
Will it be Pence or Deborah Birx or Anthony Fauci who he will throw under the bus.
It won't be his fault.It never is
And the frightening thing is that plenty of fools believe him still.He hs totally screwed this up by dithering and the worse is to come.
Surely you can see that Ben or will you be making a journey to New York to go to church at Easter???FFS

And the other thing Cuomo is asking for is money.Lits of money to balance the New York economy that has been sensibly spelt out is not enough budgeted for
All the governors are asking for that as well
Thank god for Pelosi and the Democrats dragging their feet in the budget and getting lumps to the working class
Trump and the greedy Republicans were trying to carve up all the trillions of dollars to save their pals with airlines and Hotel chains

Finally it shows you what a nice man Trump is.He had 7 of his biggest earning clubs and hotels closed so he fired all the staff
Sorry not his as he can't/isn't running those as he is the President of the USA.And if you believe that he isn't running them and leaving them to Don Jnr and his other son Eric cough cough
And if you believe that you will go down even further in my estimation

He was asked if he was going to put a claim in for a grant to pay his staff but wouldn't answer would he?
I'd love to see what shares he sold in February when he knew this was coming
One final question i don't know the answer to.Has he turned any of his hotels over to the doctors and nurses like Giggs,Neville,Amir Khan and plenty of others have

But if you are happy with his leadership and morals Ben i hope you enjoy the spring sunshine in New York in 3 weeks
I'll pay for a ticket for you if you want to go.
After all it's only a bit of a flu :laugh: :laugh:

Partisan politics aside, you are greatly misinformed. It's not your fault, your subject to your media, but you are. I'm not trying to be a dick or anything, but some of the things you have said are the complete opposite of the truth.

First of all, do you think Trump is sitting on all kinds of medical equipment and purposely not delivering it to places like New York? If it doesn't exist, he can't deliver it. And if anything, the main reason for the shortage of N95 masks was that they were depleted during the H1N1 virus in 2009 and despite being informed to, Obama chose not to replenish them.

Your take on the bill past this weak is utterly shocking, and so far removed from the truth. The republicans, and some democrat senators put together a bill to get money directly to the people, to the small business, to big business if they commit to not laying off employees, and to fund production of medical supplies. The house democrats held up that bill because they wrote their own bill including all their pet projects, such as 300 million for public broadcasting, new tax cuts for solar and wind, federal takeover of elections, $35 million in funding for an art center, forcing airlines to have union members on their board of directors, pension funding for newspapers, rules for airlines to reduce carbon emissions, eliminating US postal services debt, making companies disclose diversity stats of their employees. Please tell me how any of those things will help victims of coronavirus of people out of work because of it. The American people saw what they did, and they will not forget, because it was a horrible act of partisan politics.

Trump's business employee several thousand people, now his businesses shouldn't get special treatment, but why shouldn't they get equal treatment? You may not like Trump, but enough to see thousands of innocent people sacrificed because they work for his business? Please provide me proof Trump fired his employees, the only place I have seen that is one English tabloid, no one in the US is reporting. He may have laid off hotel staff, like every other hotel chain has, again, why should the standard for Trump's business be different from the rest?


"Make America Great Again!"

User avatar
raycreative
International Player
International Player
Posts: 1081
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:03 pm

Re: Politics thread

Fri Mar 27, 2020 6:05 pm

Ben
I take your post in the spirit it was meant and i will pick up point by point on what you say

I am 100% sure that Trump is not sitting on all sorts of medical equipment and that is the problem
He dithered and ignored for months and still does what was coming and what this thing is
He will have had premium information that we would not have had.
It is reported that all his relevant internal institutions and intelligence told him what was coming and he chose to ignore it for whatever reason.
I believe those reasons related almost certainly around the fact that this is an election year and "he hoped" and "had a feeling" this would either not arrive or would go away quickly
It has arrived and it is not going away and yet he is STILL IN DENIAL.
The USA will not open up quickly and the churches will not be full by Easter.
Surely even a Trumper like you can see that and if you can't then i am wasting my time

My take on the bill passed as being weak was given to me by about 20 friends who live in America who support both sides of the polical divide
They were all of the opinion that each person would have initially got about 150 each and big business's would have got millions
You have an opinion that ALL news that goes against what Trump says is fake news
I agree that some of it is biased whether it comes from CNN or Fox but all news from CNN and the Washington Post is NOT fake news and all news from Fox is NOT all accurate
The problem is that the world leader aka as Donald Trump appears to often get his opinions,decisions and polices not from his own advisors,the worlds experts but from the likes of Hannity.
It is like Alex Ferguson not listening to Eric Harrison but listening to me on the development of Scholes and Giggs

Trump employs several thousand people does he?
By that correct admission you have confirmed the fact that HE HAS NOT done what is legally required of him ie to have no businress interests conflicting with his role as president
And why should he not have the same rights as others
BECAUSE HE IS THE LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD AND THE LEADER OF AMERICA AND ONE OF THE RICHEST MEN IN AMERICA
If he takes the piss out of his staff and lays them off what do you expect others to do
Sod this "the country will be open in a couple of weeks"
More and more people are getting this.The entire British expert pane including our prime minister have it
A doctor from Southend dies of it today
It is not a fornicating flu and a small cough
It is a killer and i fear for Americans with this man in charge



Return to “Members Lounge”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users