International Player
International Player

Re: Politics thread

Sun Jun 28, 2020 7:33 am

Relly wrote:
Sat Jun 27, 2020 7:58 pm
Sandies wrote:
Sun Jun 21, 2020 4:44 am
I see we're still pushing the "if we stop the testing we wont have any cases" line

If we stop death certificates we'll have no deaths either
He was making a joke, we are getting so many cases because we are testing so much I had to tell them to slow down. Your either to stupid to comprehend that it's a joke, or to dishonest to admit it.
I do like something I read last week
It said “If Trump really wanted to get Hilary Clinton locked up he should have hired her.Everybody he hires is either a crook,a mistake or just plain stupid”
Just a joke Ben
Like the virus.Not really happening
Do you have an opinion on the virus Ben?
Is there a virus and is it under control as Trump and Pence insist
Or are they joking Ben

raycreative
International Player
International Player

Sun Jun 28, 2020 8:31 am

By playing his pathetic desperate denial games for political reasons only Trump is making a mockery of all Americans by using the thick Uneducated political hicks and rednecks
He has convinced them they have the right to do what they want when they want and to ignore what the outside damage might do to others
The selfish bastards demand the right to carry guns and use them as they want because it is their right
They won’t wear masks because Trump has got it in their heads in is not manly and not necessary.The selfish bastards don’t give a shit who they might give the virus to and whose granny or person with issues might die as a result
They don’t even care about front line medical workers who look after the damage they do and risk,as a result,their own lives
In case Trump,Pence and Ben haven’t noticed doctors nurses are actually dying.Or is that fake news Ben?
I can see a Trump getting that desperate as his polls go down,as they are that he will do something like firing a Pence and appointing a Klu Klux Klan leader as a running mate
Then watch Pence turn and tell the truth.You know the rest.Trump will do a Bolton on him as he has done with all the others.The man is a serial life waster and when you work for him your reputation is ruined for ever

raycreative
International Player
International Player

Sun Jun 28, 2020 8:33 am

Ben
If you trust Dr Trump so much why don’t you take a cheap holiday break in the Florida sun without a mask?
Do you have the courage?
I don’t

Sandies
Supporter
Supporter

Sun Jun 28, 2020 3:00 pm

The not racist president once again endorsing white supremacy

"Beckham... into Sheringham... and Solskjær has won it!"

raycreative
International Player
International Player

Sun Jun 28, 2020 7:34 pm

It’s a joke of course
He didn’t say what he said
He didn’t mean what he said
It’s all Boltons fault or is it Fauci’s or is it fake news?
What a wanker Trump is

Lock him up

raycreative
International Player
International Player

Wed Jul 01, 2020 9:11 am

Isn’t it interesting how all the Trumpers have faded into the background
Dictator/Dr/ Trump has vanished now his policy of no mask is in tatters and he appears unable to read important documents about Russian interference
He has not spoken for days
The Republicans are starting to go against him
Even smiling happy go lucky Mitch is preaching the opposite
As a result all the thick cult members have faded away
Where is Ben?

Sandies
Supporter
Supporter

Thu Jul 02, 2020 12:31 pm

I see we’re back peddling the “it will just disappear and go away line”

Although I’m sure I’m about to be told this was just another joke

HuSsAiN
International Player
International Player

Thu Jul 02, 2020 1:41 pm

Whatever about Trump, he will win and get re-elected . sad times

Watch your thoughts; they become words.
Watch your words; they become actions.
Watch your actions; they become habits.
Watch your habits; they become character.
Watch your character; it becomes your destiny!

HuSsAiN

Sandies
Supporter
Supporter

Thu Jul 02, 2020 3:25 pm

And once he wins this one, he'll go to work on ensuring he wont be limited to 2 terms

Ole
Vice-Captain
Vice-Captain

Thu Jul 02, 2020 3:47 pm

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/07/0 ... ote-347151

First Xi Jinping.
Then Putin.
Trump next!

Sandies
Supporter
Supporter

Mon Jul 06, 2020 6:30 am

Find me a dumber country

Sandies
Supporter
Supporter

Thu Jul 09, 2020 3:05 am

60,000 cases in 24 hours

3 million infected Americans

130,000 dead Americans

World leaders in COVID19 Response (Y)

More care for racist statues than dead Americans

And now he wants to open schools and kill children as well

raycreative
International Player
International Player

Fri Jul 10, 2020 11:00 am

I keep a close eye on social media in Missouri where there are a lot of Trumpers and KKK and it is fascinating to see how they chase around every time Trump opens his mouth,makes a prick of himself and then gets slaughtered(which is every day)
They all vanish like Ben when they can't justify what the orange man is saying then re-appear on a completely different topic
Not one is currently taking about the virus and are only talking about Black Lives Matter
If it carries on at this rate nobody's life will matter
They now want to know why it is OK for a black person to use the N word but not a white person.This is right after they can't understand why statues to slave owners is offensive which was right after white people having the right to shoot who they want
Trump has already moved on past those.He is now picking an argument about kids going back to school with no protection for the teachers or vulnerable family members
He is not talking about several states not having one bed to treat sick people who are now forced to die in corridors and tents
As soon as the school governors and parents tell him that is not going to happen he will find another topic such as bars,pop concerts etc MUST open now
I am counting the days down to November and praying they find a vaccine otherwise the USA will be another Chernobyl for years to come after this arsehole has finished

Relly
Supporter
Supporter

Fri Jul 10, 2020 3:50 pm

RED3bution wrote:
Sun Jun 28, 2020 5:44 am
Relly wrote:
Sat Jun 27, 2020 7:47 pm
RED3bution wrote:
Wed Jun 03, 2020 4:23 pm
Rep Steve King of IOWA, if not racist, then someone who has very strong views on the matter. Well he was defeated in the primaries. I will leave you to guess what political party he belongs to.

After president Trump's behavior the last few days, I am certain that we have not seen the lowest of lows. A total race to the bottom....
Steve King is out because of Republicans. He was a fairly prominent republican, on TV a lot, had roles in major commitees. As soon as he made those statements the republicans striped him of all duties. I haven't seen his face on TV since, I haven't read his name in news article, nothing, he was made a lame duck by the republican party. It was republicans that all rallied behind his primary challenger and made big donations to get Steve King out.

Contrast that with dems, who have a few (we know most of them are) prominent anti-semites in their party and they are some of the most prominent members of the party. When Ilhan Omar made several obvious anti-semitic comments in a row the house wanted to censure her, but the dems watered it down to some broad anti-racism resolution that never mentioned her, ie they openly protected the anti-semites in their party. And she has since gone on to be even more popular with the party.
This is a text-book way for distortion and conflation. Racism and anti-semitism are not interchangeable.
Comparing a freshman democrat congresswoman to a seasoned republican is as glossy as it gets.
Steve King has always maintained his position and it was not until about 3 years ago that Republicans deemed his positions too embarrassing due to his increased TV time on the committee he was CHAIRMAN of.
Ilhan Omar has not gone on to become more popular and if she has it is not because of her politics.
I hope am not censoring your speech by pointing out a few fatal analogies. You are increasingly proficient at it.
Are they different because liberals hate jews, thus it's an acceptable form of racism?

I wasn't comparing King to Omar, I was comparing the parties reactions. The dems protected and propped up their racist, the republicans denounced, removed responsibilities and voted out their racist.

"Make America Great Again!"

Relly
Supporter
Supporter

Fri Jul 10, 2020 3:51 pm

raycreative wrote:
Ben
If you trust Dr Trump so much why don’t you take a cheap holiday break in the Florida sun without a mask?
Do you have the courage?
I don’t
I 100% absolutely would go to florida tomorrow if my government allowed me. And I would lick a door handle in the airport just for good measure.

Relly
Supporter
Supporter

Fri Jul 10, 2020 3:57 pm

raycreative wrote:
Relly wrote:
Sandies wrote:
Sun Jun 21, 2020 4:44 am
I see we're still pushing the "if we stop the testing we wont have any cases" line

If we stop death certificates we'll have no deaths either
He was making a joke, we are getting so many cases because we are testing so much I had to tell them to slow down. Your either to stupid to comprehend that it's a joke, or to dishonest to admit it.
It said “If Trump really wanted to get Hilary Clinton locked up he should have hired her.Everybody he hires is either a crook,a mistake or just plain stupid”
Just a joke Ben
Or are they joking Ben
The virus is happening, it's real, it's affect is vastly overrated. It has a death rate that is now very close to the seasonal flu, at 0.01-0.02% range, although it does spread quicker. It mostly kills old and already sick people, this has been proven virtually everywhere. Cases of younger, healthy people dying are virtually non-existent.

Relly
Supporter
Supporter

Fri Jul 10, 2020 4:01 pm

Ole wrote:

First Xi Jinping.
Then Putin.
Trump next!
Sandies wrote:
And once he wins this one, he'll go to work on ensuring he wont be limited to 2 terms
It's very telling that you guys have to imagine situations to criticize Trump for. So much criticism of him is based on assumptions people have about what he is thinking and what he might do in the future. If he is so bad stick to real evidence and not imagined evidence, it would give more credibility to your argument.

Relly
Supporter
Supporter

Fri Jul 10, 2020 4:17 pm

Sandies wrote:
Thu Jul 09, 2020 3:05 am
60,000 cases in 24 hours

3 million infected Americans

130,000 dead Americans

World leaders in COVID19 Response (Y)

More care for racist statues than dead Americans

And now he wants to open schools and kill children as well
You guys are so dishonest. The whole point of the lockdown was to slow the spread and prevent the healthcare system from being overwhelmed. That has happened, not sure about your countries, but in the US not a single person died from lack of medical treatment due to coronavirus. For all the complaining New York did in the end they had to admit that the federal government gave them everything they needed https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/politic ... e/2371465/

Now that the healtcare system is not overwhelmed it was time to end the lockdown. Yes cases are rising, for two reasons, #1 more testing, the more you test the more people you identify as positive, #2 some of the people that were lockdown are now getting it, this is exactly what was expected to happen, this isn't a surprise. But these are mostly young, healthy people are for the most part the deaths aren't rising. There has been a slight rise in the last couple days, most likely due to reporting of deaths over the long weekend not being recorded until tues or Wednesday, but again, some more cases, will lead to more deaths, it's inevitable. But the death rates have been on a steady decline for a while now, weeks, maybe months. And for the most part lockdowns ended almost 2 months ago, if that was such a bad idea why wasn't there a massive spike in deaths two weeks after the lockdowns ended? That's the maximum amount of time covid takes to show up in infected people. Two months later and deaths are on the decline. What's happening now is exactly what you want, young healthy people going out and some of them getting the virus, this will build herd immunity and black the path for transmission.

And medical experts everywhere are saying open schools, this virus essentially doesn't affect kids, and locking them up and not giving them proper education is much more harmful.

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/politic ... e/2371465/

One of the best children's hospitals in the world
https://www.thestar.com/news/canada/202 ... ember.html

https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/trump-sch ... -1.5642569

Relly
Supporter
Supporter

Fri Jul 10, 2020 7:28 pm

Relly wrote:
raycreative wrote:
Relly wrote:

Just a joke Ben
Or are they joking Ben
The virus is happening, it's real, it's affect is vastly overrated. It has a death rate that is now very close to the seasonal flu, at 0.01-0.02% range, although it does spread quicker. It mostly kills old and already sick people, this has been proven virtually everywhere. Cases of younger, healthy people dying are virtually non-existent.
Just a correction to this post, those rates should be 0.1-0.2%

raycreative
International Player
International Player

Sat Jul 11, 2020 8:56 am

Relly wrote:
raycreative wrote:
Ben
Do you have the courage?
I don’t
I 100% absolutely would go to florida tomorrow if my government allowed me. And I would lick a door handle in the airport just for good measure.
I wonder if there is a reason the Canadian government won't let Canadians go to America?
Are they confused and possibly think that this is a real virus that really kills!!!They must be mistaken.It is only a flu and is under control :laugh: :laugh:

raycreative
International Player
International Player

Sat Jul 11, 2020 8:57 am

Relly wrote:
raycreative wrote:
Relly wrote:

Just a joke Ben
Or are they joking Ben
A typical Trumper attitude
It only kills old and sick people
Let em die eh Ben?? :cry: :cry:

raycreative
International Player
International Player

Sat Jul 11, 2020 9:02 am

Relly wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 4:01 pm
Ole wrote:

First Xi Jinping.
Then Putin.
Trump next!
Sandies wrote:
It's very telling that you guys have to imagine situations to criticize Trump for. So much criticism of him is based on assumptions people have about what he is thinking and what he might do in the future. If he is so bad stick to real evidence and not imagined evidence, it would give more credibility to your argument.
We don't have to imagine anything Ben
The prick in chief gives you/me/everybody a new example of what an idiot he is every day.No imagination required
Yesterdays are that all his mates and him are above the law.So why do we have laws???For everybody that isn't his mate presumably
And i already know your answer as it is trending around Republicans.They are saying there is nothing to see with Roger Stone.
They say what is the issue?Roger Stone lied to a bunch of Democratic liars so he deserved to be pardoned
I feel sure you will agree

The good news is that he is definately on his way out
Th bad news is that he won't go honourably will he

Lock him up!!!

Sandies
Supporter
Supporter

Sat Jul 11, 2020 3:49 pm

Relly wrote:
raycreative wrote:
Ben
Do you have the courage?
I don’t
Dont even know where to begin.

This virus has proved we're dealing with a stupid never seen before on this earth

Sandies
Supporter
Supporter

Sat Jul 11, 2020 3:50 pm

Relly wrote:
raycreative wrote:
Relly wrote:

Just a joke Ben
Or are they joking Ben

Yet you call others dishonest

Sandies
Supporter
Supporter

Sat Jul 11, 2020 3:51 pm

raycreative wrote:
Sat Jul 11, 2020 8:57 am
Relly wrote:
raycreative wrote:

Just a joke Ben
Or are they joking Ben
A typical Trumper attitude
It only kills old and sick people
Let em die eh Ben?? :cry: :cry:
The pro life crew got real happy to kill their grandparents real quickly

Return to “Members Lounge”