Loading...
Next Match: Image
Crystal Palace in the Premier League.
Saturday 24th November 2018, KO 15:00 UTC.
Ole
Vice-Captain
Vice-Captain
Posts: 3530
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:41 pm

Pre/Post Match Discussion: Premier League vs Man City (a)

Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:26 pm

Image

Image vs. Image

Away to Man City in the Premier League
Sunday 11th November 2018, KO 16:30 UTC



User avatar
Redoaldo
New Signing
New Signing
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:05 pm

Re: Pre/Post Match Discussion: Premier League vs Man City (a)

Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:12 pm

Fellow Reds - please enter your Manchester postcode on the attached Manchester Evening News fan survey to demonstrate that Manchester is REDhttps://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/f ... s-15383515.



User avatar
Sigmar
Academy Player
Academy Player
Posts: 216
Joined: Mon Jan 01, 2018 4:36 pm

Re: Pre/Post Match Discussion: Premier League vs Man City (a)

Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:23 pm

City averaging 3 goals a game in the opponents net, and a goal difference of +29
We on the other hand have a GD of +1
I'm hiding behind the sofa for this one !


Life is what you have to put up with when you are not dead

User avatar
Dante
Referee
Referee
Posts: 8664
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 5:16 pm

Re: Pre/Post Match Discussion: Premier League vs Man City (a)

Sun Nov 11, 2018 4:24 pm

Thats a nice forward line!


Image

User avatar
Sigmar
Academy Player
Academy Player
Posts: 216
Joined: Mon Jan 01, 2018 4:36 pm

Re: Pre/Post Match Discussion: Premier League vs Man City (a)

Sun Nov 11, 2018 5:29 pm

We are total garbage, talk about parking the bus, and still doing it when 1-0 down.
Not a single shot on goal from us in 45 mins of football


Life is what you have to put up with when you are not dead

User avatar
Sigmar
Academy Player
Academy Player
Posts: 216
Joined: Mon Jan 01, 2018 4:36 pm

Re: Pre/Post Match Discussion: Premier League vs Man City (a)

Sun Nov 11, 2018 6:29 pm

Mourinho shold pack his bags now, that was a disgusting display, tactically we were inept, toally outclassed, the defence was shite, the midfield was shite and the attack was shite.
I can see us losing our one quality player in the summer, and then we really will be fornicate.
Anohter £780 million cannot sort this shit out.


Life is what you have to put up with when you are not dead

User avatar
Dante
Referee
Referee
Posts: 8664
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 5:16 pm

Re: Pre/Post Match Discussion: Premier League vs Man City (a)

Sun Nov 11, 2018 6:40 pm

Dante wrote:
Sun Nov 11, 2018 4:24 pm
Thats a nice forward line!
Apparantly it doesn't matter if you don't get the ball to them.


Image

User avatar
Kinnell
Academy Player
Academy Player
Posts: 189
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2015 2:42 pm

Re: Pre/Post Match Discussion: Premier League vs Man City (a)

Sun Nov 11, 2018 7:14 pm

The worst central defence we have had for many years.
It's Woodward who should resign not Jose for his refusal to buy the defenders Jose asked for.

I read today that we still have the same scouts??? that Moyes and van Gaal had.
What happened to the big re-vamping of the scouting system promised ages time ago,all talk and no action.


It's bollocks this club. :x



RedSte
Reserve Team Coach
Reserve Team Coach
Posts: 9547
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2007 2:40 am

Re: Pre/Post Match Discussion: Premier League vs Man City (a)

Sun Nov 11, 2018 7:30 pm

we were poor today, but the really frustrating thing is that City weren't really on it either today! A performance like we had at Chelsea for example and we could have won today. No one showed up though. Even DDG let in a goal he would normally save and Fellaini was probably our best player! SMH


My old man said be a City fan...

Nothing significant and lasting will ever come of FFP! - RedSte (2012)

Sandies
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 6321
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2007 2:15 am

Re: Pre/Post Match Discussion: Premier League vs Man City (a)

Sun Nov 11, 2018 9:13 pm

We finished 18 points behind them , bought one reserve player and expect it to be different?


"Beckham... into Sheringham... and Solskjær has won it!"

User avatar
raycreative
Junior Player
Junior Player
Posts: 86
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:03 pm

Re: Pre/Post Match Discussion: Premier League vs Man City (a)

Sun Nov 11, 2018 9:31 pm

Sigmar wrote:
Sun Nov 11, 2018 6:29 pm
Mourinho shold pack his bags now, that was a disgusting display, tactically we were inept, toally outclassed, the defence was shite, the midfield was shite and the attack was shite.
I can see us losing our one quality player in the summer, and then we really will be fornicate.
Anohter £780 million cannot sort this shit out.

One more time you are talking total shit
You need to take the saucepan off your head whilst you are blowing smoke up the Glazers arse

You are totally confused in the difference between putting in and taking out
Woodward has NOT put £780 million but but the Glazers have taken over a billion pounds out
That's having bought the club with our own money and not a coin of Glazer money

Nor did they put a fortune into Tampa Bay as you suggested
They actually got the city of Tampa to build the stadium and they threatened to move the club to another city if they didn't

Toady was totally expected
The two lumps at centre half were exposed time and time again
Ashley Young was regularly done for pace
Jose asked for and didn't get many defenders

How many times did the ball bounce off the lampost after he came on and before you start he did NOT win the penalty.
He has lost the ball and was going nowhere
Without Pogba we had no chance today
With him we would probably stil have been totally outclassed in most departments

The good news for the Glazers is that the Tampa Bay Buccs also got slaughtered so no win bonus's to worry about

Start the Xmas present campaign at the megastores asap



User avatar
Sigmar
Academy Player
Academy Player
Posts: 216
Joined: Mon Jan 01, 2018 4:36 pm

Re: Pre/Post Match Discussion: Premier League vs Man City (a)

Sun Nov 11, 2018 10:45 pm

raycreative wrote:
Sun Nov 11, 2018 9:31 pm
Sigmar wrote:
Sun Nov 11, 2018 6:29 pm
Mourinho shold pack his bags now, that was a disgusting display, tactically we were inept, toally outclassed, the defence was shite, the midfield was shite and the attack was shite.
I can see us losing our one quality player in the summer, and then we really will be fornicate.
Anohter £780 million cannot sort this shit out.

One more time you are talking total shit
You need to take the saucepan off your head whilst you are blowing smoke up the Glazers arse

You are totally confused in the difference between putting in and taking out
Woodward has NOT put £780 million but but the Glazers have taken over a billion pounds out
That's having bought the club with our own money and not a coin of Glazer money

Nor did they put a fortune into Tampa Bay as you suggested
They actually got the city of Tampa to build the stadium and they threatened to move the club to another city if they didn't

Toady was totally expected
The two lumps at centre half were exposed time and time again
Ashley Young was regularly done for pace
Jose asked for and didn't get many defenders

How many times did the ball bounce off the lampost after he came on and before you start he did NOT win the penalty.
He has lost the ball and was going nowhere
Without Pogba we had no chance today
With him we would probably stil have been totally outclassed in most departments

The good news for the Glazers is that the Tampa Bay Buccs also got slaughtered so no win bonus's to worry about

Start the Xmas present campaign at the megastores asap
Well your tactical genius fornicate up today didn't he ?
Stop making out you know what goes on at OT and who makes the decisions, what are you the fornicate bin man who thinks he has a spy on the board. You knwoo as much about what goes on at OT as any other supporter, it's ED's word against José's you prefer to believe a manager who has a worse record this season than Moyes, get your head out of the sand, he bought half of the players on that pitch, and now he has pissed them off so much by running them down in public that they no longer want to play for him, it's Chelsea all over again.

This is a manager who will not change, he insists on playing a winger at full back, a winger who gave Sterling so much room he must have thought all his birthdays and Christmas had come at once.
A manager who thinks a creative midfield without Pogba is made by putting in Fellani alongside Matic !
A manager who in his post match interview said we were in the game for over 80mins and suffered a result we did not deserve. The bloke is deluded, we were never in the game, we had one shot at goal, and that was the penalty !

Like I've said to you before, stop reading the Daily Fail, especially that birth canal Samuel.
I judge people on results and I repeat, the club has had it's most successful era under the Glazer ownership, thats a fact, and if they'e taken money out of the club, they are entitled to do so, you would do the same.....................wouldn't you ?

Ok today was expected, I said so myself, but I don't think any of us expected the team to be that bad, that inept, that lacking in everything, I hate to think what the score would have been if the in form City had turned up ?


Life is what you have to put up with when you are not dead

User avatar
Dante
Referee
Referee
Posts: 8664
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 5:16 pm

Re: Pre/Post Match Discussion: Premier League vs Man City (a)

Sun Nov 11, 2018 11:26 pm

Sigmar wrote:
Sun Nov 11, 2018 10:45 pm
it's ED's word against José's
So what, Jose is lying about saying he asked the board for 2 central defenders?


Image

User avatar
Devil Pikney
Lifetime Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Posts: 1496
Joined: Wed May 07, 2008 2:23 am

Re: Pre/Post Match Discussion: Premier League vs Man City (a)

Sun Nov 11, 2018 11:46 pm

RedSte wrote:
Sun Nov 11, 2018 7:30 pm
we were poor today, but the really frustrating thing is that City weren't really on it either today! A performance like we had at Chelsea for example and we could have won today. No one showed up though. Even DDG let in a goal he would normally save and Fellaini was probably our best player! SMH
Pretty much agree with everything you said there Ste.


Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery;None but ourselves can free our minds.

"Eric Cantona is a great player, but he's not as good as Ryan Giggs" - Johan Cruyff

"Maybe one day people will say I was another Ryan Giggs" - George Best

User avatar
raycreative
Junior Player
Junior Player
Posts: 86
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:03 pm

Re: Pre/Post Match Discussion: Premier League vs Man City (a)

Mon Nov 12, 2018 6:32 am

Dante wrote:
Sun Nov 11, 2018 11:26 pm
Sigmar wrote:
Sun Nov 11, 2018 10:45 pm
it's ED's word against José's
So what, Jose is lying about saying he asked the board for 2 central defenders?
I suspect you are wasting your time with this clown Dante
He sounds a lot like Mav reincarnated

It is not Jose's word against Ed
Ed does not speak to anybody other than investors to tell them how successful the club has been and how bright the clubs financial future looks
After all that is the only important issue to this lot

Despite Sigmars protestations that Jose has received untold backing during his the tenure the facts are a lot different

In his 3 years in charge United have bought(note i say United and not Jose as i am not sure who the hell does the dealings)
2016/17
Bailly £30m
Pogba £90m

2017/18
Lindelof £30m
Lukaku £90m *****i just do not believe this reported figure
Matic £40m
Sanchez swapped for Miki

2018/19
Dilot £19m
Fred £47m***Another number i struggle to believe

If you believe it all they have spent less than £350m in 3 years
In the same frame they received over £70m in for the likes of Depay,JanuzajSneiderlin and needed to replace two top top class players who retired in Carrick and Rooney
Not exactly chucking money around are they pro rata to hat is coming in,what the top clubs are spending and what the Glazers are taking out for themselves

So Jose pretends all is well after the derby
So what
Is he protecting his players or is he playing the Glazers/Woodward game to convince the tourists and the pilgrims still to pull up a grand a game?
I am totally sure he knows exactly what he has to work with which is a lot more than Sigmar gives him credit for
There is no option i can see as who else would want to manage this club with the direction it is being taken?

I wonder who at the FA does the fit and proper test for these overseas leeches that have taken over the English game
It seems the only good owners are those that are probably hiding corrupt cash like at Manchester City,Chelsea and possibly Leicester
We are in the Fulham,Cardiff City,Newcastle United bracket where they take out whilst pretending to put in or is Newcastle or Manchester United tey just don't speak



User avatar
Sigmar
Academy Player
Academy Player
Posts: 216
Joined: Mon Jan 01, 2018 4:36 pm

Re: Pre/Post Match Discussion: Premier League vs Man City (a)

Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:57 am

Dante wrote:
Sun Nov 11, 2018 11:26 pm
Sigmar wrote:
Sun Nov 11, 2018 10:45 pm
it's ED's word against José's
So what, Jose is lying about saying he asked the board for 2 central defenders?
Didn't he buy Lendlhoff and Baily ?
I think if I was on the board I would have questioned buying another 2 central defenders without getting rid of some of the crap we have, ie Dave Smalling.
He also wanted another striker after the club forked out £75m for an overweight, unfit lamp post


Life is what you have to put up with when you are not dead

User avatar
Sigmar
Academy Player
Academy Player
Posts: 216
Joined: Mon Jan 01, 2018 4:36 pm

Re: Pre/Post Match Discussion: Premier League vs Man City (a)

Mon Nov 12, 2018 9:06 am

raycreative wrote:
Mon Nov 12, 2018 6:32 am
Dante wrote:
Sun Nov 11, 2018 11:26 pm
Sigmar wrote:
Sun Nov 11, 2018 10:45 pm
it's ED's word against José's
So what, Jose is lying about saying he asked the board for 2 central defenders?
I suspect you are wasting your time with this clown Dante
He sounds a lot like Mav reincarnated

It is not Jose's word against Ed
Ed does not speak to anybody other than investors to tell them how successful the club has been and how bright the clubs financial future looks
After all that is the only important issue to this lot

Despite Sigmars protestations that Jose has received untold backing during his the tenure the facts are a lot different

In his 3 years in charge United have bought(note i say United and not Jose as i am not sure who the hell does the dealings)
2016/17
Bailly £30m
Pogba £90m

2017/18
Lindelof £30m
Lukaku £90m *****i just do not believe this reported figure
Matic £40m
Sanchez swapped for Miki

2018/19
Dilot £19m
Fred £47m***Another number i struggle to believe

If you believe it all they have spent less than £350m in 3 years
In the same frame they received over £70m in for the likes of Depay,JanuzajSneiderlin and needed to replace two top top class players who retired in Carrick and Rooney
Not exactly chucking money around are they pro rata to hat is coming in,what the top clubs are spending and what the Glazers are taking out for themselves

So Jose pretends all is well after the derby
So what
Is he protecting his players or is he playing the Glazers/Woodward game to convince the tourists and the pilgrims still to pull up a grand a game?
I am totally sure he knows exactly what he has to work with which is a lot more than Sigmar gives him credit for
There is no option i can see as who else would want to manage this club with the direction it is being taken?

I wonder who at the FA does the fit and proper test for these overseas leeches that have taken over the English game
It seems the only good owners are those that are probably hiding corrupt cash like at Manchester City,Chelsea and possibly Leicester
We are in the Fulham,Cardiff City,Newcastle United bracket where they take out whilst pretending to put in or is Newcastle or Manchester United tey just don't speak
You really are an uneducated birth canal !
Full of conspiracy theories and bullshit.

£350m on players is not chucking money around, what a stupid statement, thats more then the rest of the EPL spent on players if you take the top four out of the equation, and 7 of them are doing a lot better then us ! the facts are there in the league table you numbskull, 8th and seven (7) points off fourth, thats not acceptable to the fans or the commercial side of the business.

You are that stupid that you cannot see that commericial success is directly linked to on field success, so Ed has a vested interest in getting the players the manager wants, if they are available and if they want to come.
Have you even considered that Ed made the approaches, and players turned down moves ?
Have you ever thought that top players want fornicate all to do with Mourinho because of the way he treats them ?

No you haven't because you are too fixed on Ed and the Glazers being the bad boys in this, and not looking at the wider picture.

Now go and play with the 5 yr olds, because that's your level.


Life is what you have to put up with when you are not dead

User avatar
raycreative
Junior Player
Junior Player
Posts: 86
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:03 pm

Re: Pre/Post Match Discussion: Premier League vs Man City (a)

Mon Nov 12, 2018 9:45 am

there really is no need for the personal attack

Have i ever considered that commercial success is directly linked to on the field success?
Well i did consider it once however my mind was made up by a wise man
Well your suggestion is just not true because somebody recently said "Results have little impact on United's ability to make money"
Now who said that???
Let me think!!
Yes i remember now.It was Ed Woodward at the investors quarterly phone conference
https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/spor ... 18019.html
So your own guru and hero totally contradicts your own opinion
You really do need to do your research before you start doing your Donald Trump fake news crap
You really are not good enough nor do you have the inside knowledge that i have
And that's a fact

So now can we agree together with every other sane Manchester United fan that these leeches who bought the club for nothing with the clubs own money leaving the club at the time and still in debt and have since taken a reported £1 billion out of the club whilst taking the piss out of the real and old fans that they are NOT GOOD FOR MANCHESTER UNITED
Can we also agree,along with every other sane Manchester United fan that any success achieved under these leeches ownership was DESPITE them and not because of them
ALL the main success was because of Alex Fergusons ability
It's a pity that, because he got as greedy as them with McManus and Magnier he was forced to take the Glazer dollar as the team deteriorated towards the end of his stewardship

Finally you suggest that players might not join United because of Jose
That is possible but then you have to carry your same argument back to van Gall and Moyes and Ferguson for the last 3 years
If that is not the case then all you are left with a a reason is that Woodward and the Glazers only wanted knackedred old shirt sellers like Falcao,Schweinsteiger,Ibrahimovich etc

I believe i have proven my case and i await your apology



User avatar
Glorio
International Player
International Player
Posts: 2265
Joined: Tue Dec 25, 2007 12:36 am

Re: Pre/Post Match Discussion: Premier League vs Man City (a)

Mon Nov 12, 2018 12:47 pm

Dante wrote:
Sun Nov 11, 2018 11:26 pm
Sigmar wrote:
Sun Nov 11, 2018 10:45 pm
it's ED's word against José's
So what, Jose is lying about saying he asked the board for 2 central defenders?
He's not, but Jose's already bought 2 central defenders, I suppose you could turn that round and ask how many Guardiola's bought. I'm not sure José can be absolved of all guilt here. I think the most damniing thing is that hardly any of City's players arrived as established and well known world stars: Fernandinho, even the Silvas (well maybe David was known), Mahrez, DeBruyne, John Stones, etc. these were good players, but not considered world beaters.

Their manager identified the kinds of players he needed to make a formidable team, and went for those players. Most players Guardiola bought, he plays, and they play well, and gel well. We seem to be going for big established names and price tags (trademark José btw), with no plan regarding how they'll fit together.

I've asked why on earth we never went for Mahrez - the right side of our attack has been an issue, Mahrez wouldn't have been expensive, and we went and got the mighty Sanchez with his crippling wages (if the media are to be believed).

You look at City's line up, and prior to joining City, not a lot of them were huge names. Before Guardiola came along, you'd probably pick quite a few of our players over their City counterparts. No chance of that now - the gulf in class includes the managers sadly. Not saying José is a poor manager, but Pep is a number of classes above IMO


There is only one GOLDEN BOY

User avatar
Sigmar
Academy Player
Academy Player
Posts: 216
Joined: Mon Jan 01, 2018 4:36 pm

Re: Pre/Post Match Discussion: Premier League vs Man City (a)

Mon Nov 12, 2018 2:13 pm

raycreative wrote:
Mon Nov 12, 2018 9:45 am
there really is no need for the personal attack

Have i ever considered that commercial success is directly linked to on the field success?
Well i did consider it once however my mind was made up by a wise man
Well your suggestion is just not true because somebody recently said "Results have little impact on United's ability to make money"
Now who said that???
Let me think!!
Yes i remember now.It was Ed Woodward at the investors quarterly phone conference
https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/spor ... 18019.html
So your own guru and hero totally contradicts your own opinion
You really do need to do your research before you start doing your Donald Trump fake news crap
You really are not good enough nor do you have the inside knowledge that i have
And that's a fact

So now can we agree together with every other sane Manchester United fan that these leeches who bought the club for nothing with the clubs own money leaving the club at the time and still in debt and have since taken a reported £1 billion out of the club whilst taking the piss out of the real and old fans that they are NOT GOOD FOR MANCHESTER UNITED
Can we also agree,along with every other sane Manchester United fan that any success achieved under these leeches ownership was DESPITE them and not because of them
ALL the main success was because of Alex Fergusons ability
It's a pity that, because he got as greedy as them with McManus and Magnier he was forced to take the Glazer dollar as the team deteriorated towards the end of his stewardship

Finally you suggest that players might not join United because of Jose
That is possible but then you have to carry your same argument back to van Gall and Moyes and Ferguson for the last 3 years
If that is not the case then all you are left with a a reason is that Woodward and the Glazers only wanted knackedred old shirt sellers like Falcao,Schweinsteiger,Ibrahimovich etc

I believe i have proven my case and i await your apology
Ah but you started the personal attacks, now it comes back you don't like it.
Inside information, pull the other one. The only inside info you have is from reading the daily fail, don't try to make out you are some kind of hero because you are not.
i have morre inside knowledge than you, and that is a fact, but I'll keep my sources to myself.

Now about José,
He has never built a winning team, inherited plenty but never actually built one, he buys players hoping they will fit into some tactical sche that only he knows about.

So lets talk about yesterday and his tactics, ( or lack of them), he continues to play players out of position, and in roles they are not accustomed to, or do not want to play, he insists on playign a formation that is alien to the players he has at his disposal.
Young is a classic example, a left winger playing as a wing back on his wrong side, Rashford pushed out wide, when he is a natural down the centre. Smalling continually played when he isn't fit to wear a United shirt, yet be allowed in the dressing room
We lacked creativilty in midfield, we lacked a general in midfield in the Keane mould, we were in fact given a lesson in football by a team that didn't play as well as they could of.

We have a manager who had the balls to say that the three goals city scored were defensive errors, funny old me thinks all goals are defensive errors, he said we were in the game until after the 80th minute, ( was he actually at the Etihad), what I saw was us pinned in our own half or a large proportion of the game, at the time of the first goal city's posession was 87% !

It is obvious to me that because of the reasons set out above that the majority of the players don't want to play for him for one reason or another.
The only reason he is staying is becaause if he resigns he gets nothing, if he's sacked he gets a reported £20m

Teh bloke should walke we still have an outside chance of making the top four ( Just)


Life is what you have to put up with when you are not dead

User avatar
Sigmar
Academy Player
Academy Player
Posts: 216
Joined: Mon Jan 01, 2018 4:36 pm

Re: Pre/Post Match Discussion: Premier League vs Man City (a)

Mon Nov 12, 2018 2:16 pm

Glorio wrote:
Mon Nov 12, 2018 12:47 pm
Dante wrote:
Sun Nov 11, 2018 11:26 pm
Sigmar wrote:
Sun Nov 11, 2018 10:45 pm
it's ED's word against José's
So what, Jose is lying about saying he asked the board for 2 central defenders?
He's not, but Jose's already bought 2 central defenders, I suppose you could turn that round and ask how many Guardiola's bought. I'm not sure José can be absolved of all guilt here. I think the most damniing thing is that hardly any of City's players arrived as established and well known world stars: Fernandinho, even the Silvas (well maybe David was known), Mahrez, DeBruyne, John Stones, etc. these were good players, but not considered world beaters.

Their manager identified the kinds of players he needed to make a formidable team, and went for those players. Most players Guardiola bought, he plays, and they play well, and gel well. We seem to be going for big established names and price tags (trademark José btw), with no plan regarding how they'll fit together.

I've asked why on earth we never went for Mahrez - the right side of our attack has been an issue, Mahrez wouldn't have been expensive, and we went and got the mighty Sanchez with his crippling wages (if the media are to be believed).

You look at City's line up, and prior to joining City, not a lot of them were huge names. Before Guardiola came along, you'd probably pick quite a few of our players over their City counterparts. No chance of that now - the gulf in class includes the managers sadly. Not saying José is a poor manager, but Pep is a number of classes above IMO
This is the crux of the problem, José buys players, Guardiola builds a team, Ferguson did the same, not all of Fergies players were top world stars, but they were part of a team that could be relied on to give 100%, we don't see that in this squad from all the players.


Life is what you have to put up with when you are not dead

User avatar
raycreative
Junior Player
Junior Player
Posts: 86
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:03 pm

Re: Pre/Post Match Discussion: Premier League vs Man City (a)

Mon Nov 12, 2018 6:55 pm

i refuse to play the whose got a big dick or who is the bigger dick,Maverick
You always did win that competition
At least i have the courage to tell these good folk who i am

I notice you have not commented on what Woodward said about not needing success after i pointed it out to you
How convenient

It always was the same
Just wait until Moyes goes and then everything will be OK
followed by just wait until Louis van Gall goes and everything will be OK
now it's just wait until Jose goes and everything will be OK
The new manager will get £400m

Now where have i heard that before?
Even the last 2 or 3 years of SAF had the Woodward/Glazer bullshit whisper
Rememner who has been coming for the last 7 years
Check back and see
But it doesn't really matter as this club is rotten to the core and nothing is changing

City fans were taking the piss in the boardroom after the game
The joke was that City were going to get into trouble for putting too much money into the club but United will never have that problem

So i note you have gone down south
Where to?
Are you part of Scouse Ed's elite spinning and sponsor finding team in the home of United.ie Regents Park



User avatar
Sigmar
Academy Player
Academy Player
Posts: 216
Joined: Mon Jan 01, 2018 4:36 pm

Re: Pre/Post Match Discussion: Premier League vs Man City (a)

Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:14 pm

raycreative wrote:
Mon Nov 12, 2018 6:55 pm
i refuse to play the whose got a big dick or who is the bigger dick,Maverick
You always did win that competition
At least i have the courage to tell these good folk who i am

I notice you have not commented on what Woodward said about not needing success after i pointed it out to you
How convenient

It always was the same
Just wait until Moyes goes and then everything will be OK
followed by just wait until Louis van Gall goes and everything will be OK
now it's just wait until Jose goes and everything will be OK
The new manager will get £400m

Now where have i heard that before?
Even the last 2 or 3 years of SAF had the Woodward/Glazer bullshit whisper
Rememner who has been coming for the last 7 years
Check back and see
But it doesn't really matter as this club is rotten to the core and nothing is changing

City fans were taking the piss in the boardroom after the game
The joke was that City were going to get into trouble for putting too much money into the club but United will never have that problem

So i note you have gone down south
Where to?
Are you part of Scouse Ed's elite spinning and sponsor finding team in the home of United.ie Regents Park
I don't think I have contradicted you on what ED has or hasn't said, perhpas he is as deluded as José is, if Ed believes that United can command a commercial market from a mid table postion, then he has to look at clubs like Southampton and Everton, hy don't they have the commerical clout we have.
I not Ed believe that commerical success is a result of on the field success, one follows the other.

As for Moyes, I never wanted him at the club, but was willing to give him time, then he got rid of all the backroom staff that had brought the club continuity and success, after that he sat in a press conference and told the whole of Europe that the squad he had inherited wasn't capable of winning an ECL trophy, maybe he was right, but you don't say those things out loud, not to United fans anyway, that killed it for me.

Van Gaal was a different kettle of fish for me, he came to the club as a winner and a respected international manager, then for some unknown reason he chose United to experiment, even RVP said in private that he questioned Van Gaal and his 'pholosophies'. The bloke won us an FA Cup, then got sacked, simply because Mourinho had become available, not a good move in my book, but then I'm not on the board.

Getting rid of José is only part of the answer, a lot of the dead wood and poor purchases also have to go, the problem I have is that I don't think the board will ever turn to a person like Fergie again, and give him the time they gave Fergie, but that is what is needed, a person respected in the game, who can handle players with big ego's, something José has proved time and time again he cannot do.

We all knew that when FFP was announced it was a paper tiger, it had so many loopholes it wasn't worth the paper it was written on.

I moved down south to serve my country, do you have a problem with that?
Just because now you may be able to get to every game home or away it doesn't make you better than me in any way shape or form.


Life is what you have to put up with when you are not dead

Return to “U-N-I-T-E-D”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users