Supporter
Supporter

Re: United at war-The club is rotten to the core

Fri May 17, 2019 12:42 am

Relly wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 11:36 pm
RED3bution wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 10:23 pm
I was told it was only Ray who doesn't get sarcasm.....or am I just that bad at it?
You're bad at it. It's impossible to tell your tone or what the fornicate you are talking about 99% of the time.
Thanks for the clarity. I am happy you understood me this time though. Phew

"You crossed the line first, sir. You squeezed them, you hammered them to the point of desperation. And in their desperation, they turned to a man they didn't fully understand." -The Dark Knight

SUBXERO
International Player
International Player

Fri May 17, 2019 5:38 am

RED3bution wrote:I was told it was only Ray who doesn't get sarcasm.....or am I just that bad at it?
Admitted you caught me with that one!

UNITED > ENGLAND

raycreative
First Team Player
First Team Player

Sat May 18, 2019 8:50 pm

Not sure if this forum is still active as nobody had posted anything for a while but i will try just in case

Update on the transfer front
Herrara has gone to PSG
He thought he was negotiating with United but they sent him a letter with a final offer.Didn't even give him the courtesy of a convesation so he has gone
Mata has also got a writen offer with an option of being an amabassador on retiring which he is considering

raycreative
First Team Player
First Team Player

Tue May 21, 2019 10:42 am

Just seen somebody add the numbers up
Since 2008 Sheikh Mansour has injected £1.3 billion pounds into Manchester City whilst since taking over in 2005 the Glazers have helped themselves to £1 billion
Do you ever get the feeling you are wasting your time looking for success at this club whilst these leeches run it??

raycreative
First Team Player
First Team Player

Sun May 26, 2019 9:58 am

The papers are reporting that SAF is upset at getting blamed for the current shit
It suggests that he didn't want ole but felt Pochettino was a more appropriate manager but Ed Woodward and Matt Judge ignored him
Also reporting that he is not as close to ole as Ed Woodward would like you to believe
Reported he gets his info from his friend Mike Phelan and his opinions are not sought

raycreative
First Team Player
First Team Player

Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:23 pm

All the papers are reporting the same
https://metro.co.uk/2019/06/12/ed-woodw ... t-9915294/

Ed Woodward cannot find anybody suitable to do the director of football job so as a result he and Matt Judge are going to carry on(doing the same shit job,with the same commercial tests)
Ole and Mike Phelan are reported as being able to say no to anybody the "two worlds best football brains-Ed Woodward and Matt Judge) recommend.
Well that's comforting to know especially as the fixtures are out tomorrow

I can't wait for next season :laugh: :laugh: :grr: :grr:

Return to “U-N-I-T-E-D”