Liverpool in the Premier League.
Sunday 20th October 2019, KO 16:30 BST.
raycreative
First Team Player
First Team Player

Re: United at war-The club is rotten to the core

Thu Aug 08, 2019 7:47 am

Interesting letters were received yesterday
The tickets for the first away game at Wolves arrived with the lucky ballot winners yesterday and in it was a letter from the ticket office manager Sam Kellaway
Did it welcome fans back to the new season?Definately not.
It contained a bollocking
It said that "there was a large number of fans who were using tickets for away games that had been allocated to somebody else"
They warned that they were going to check a major percentage of the away fans tickets at the games starting with Wolverhampton.
If you had been allocated a ticket and did not turn up that was a strike
If you were pulled at the turnstile and did not have photo id that was a strike
If you refused to show them any ID(last year people were telling the ticket checkers to fornicate off due to the new data protection laws) that was a strike
One strike meant that you did not get into that game and if they hadn't ticket you off the list for any of the above reasons your season ticket would be forfeited for life and no refund given
Enjoy the season
I wonder if they will be checking the non English speaking ipad branch at the London away games or will a Thomas Cook sticker suffice

raycreative
First Team Player
First Team Player

Thu Aug 08, 2019 9:31 am

I assume this might push Davemart over the edge as he doesn't like constantly being told the truth about this club
The Daily Mail has published a full page article today saying that Ed Woodward is a waste of time but is bombproof as he is making fortune for the Glazers
Everybody is infighting.No communications and an insight in to how Woodward had not spoken to Maguire for a month
The squad is piss poor thin
A total shambles

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footb ... proof.html

raycreative
First Team Player
First Team Player

Fri Sep 06, 2019 7:21 am

And just when you think they can't dismiss the past any more than they do they find another way
I have just been made aware of next years plans to get every drop of blood out of the tourists and pilgrims
It seems that now that Thomas Cook have put more flights on to bring an extra 500 pilgrims from Norway to support Ole they are struggling to find enough seats to stuff a Bobby Charlton up them for the £1000 package
I have been wondering why the ticket office had been making phone calls to concession season ticket holders such as pensioners and bollocking them for not using the ticket for every game
Well i am now told that if you have not used your ticket for every game for the last two seasons they are going to withdraw the right to renew for 2020/21
That should get a few long time fans hopping up and down but as usual they won't give a shit

raycreative
First Team Player
First Team Player

Sat Sep 28, 2019 8:22 am

Paddy Crerand show has been axed forever with immediate effect.
Apparently the club is upset with real fans phoning in with genuine concerns about the direction this club is going

Sigmar
First Team Player
First Team Player

Sun Sep 29, 2019 3:02 pm

Latet news from Gimme Sport is that our star player Mr Pogba is demanding 600k Euro a week to stay.

Life is what you have to put up with when you are not dead

Sigmar
First Team Player
First Team Player

Sun Sep 29, 2019 3:03 pm

raycreative wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 8:22 am
Paddy Crerand show has been axed forever with immediate effect.
Apparently the club is upset with real fans phoning in with genuine concerns about the direction this club is going
Nah it's because Paddy has been licking their arses for so long he's forgotten what reality is

raycreative
First Team Player
First Team Player

Fri Oct 11, 2019 9:34 am

Chevrolet understandably not renewing
Ed Woodward is not worried but says the ability to invest in the squad is realted to sponsorship income
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footb ... -deal.html

raycreative
First Team Player
First Team Player

Fri Oct 11, 2019 9:36 am

raycreative
First Team Player
First Team Player

Fri Oct 11, 2019 9:37 am

United slammed for lack of compassion and penny pinching after a fan falls down the steps TWO YEARS AGO.
They've kept that quiet
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footb ... fford.html

Sigmar
First Team Player
First Team Player

Fri Oct 11, 2019 10:15 am

raycreative wrote:
Ed Woodward is not worried but says the ability to invest in the squad is realted to sponsorship income
It's the Daily Mail, but as it states in the article everyone knew Chevrolet got ripped off with the sum paid, it never encouraged me to buy a chevvy, and I doubt many other people bought one because of it.
The most alarming thing about the piece is how the club/team are referred to as a 'brand' a lot more fans need to read this and wake up to how Ed and the Glazers see the club, we are just a brand, like Coke or Pepsi

Sigmar
First Team Player
First Team Player

Fri Oct 11, 2019 10:17 am

raycreative wrote:
Bullshit bluster and more bullshit
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footb ... mmers.html
Again it's the Daily Mail, the kit man has more reliable gossip than that bunch of clowns

Sigmar
First Team Player
First Team Player

Fri Oct 11, 2019 10:31 am

raycreative wrote:
United slammed for lack of compassion and penny pinching after a fan falls down the steps TWO YEARS AGO.
They've kept that quiet
Stewards always stand in the exits at all the gorunds I've been to, and yes you do have to push past them, even an 'excuse me' doesn't help with most of them, they shold be allocated seats near the exits and told to sit down like the rest of us.
As for Old Trafford, it's about time they levelled it and re-built it away from the railway line, or moved to a more suitable place with adequate parking and decent road connetions, the sale of the land it's on would pay for a new stadium, the club is living in the past.

raycreative
First Team Player
First Team Player

Fri Oct 11, 2019 3:16 pm

Sigmar wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 10:15 am
raycreative wrote:
It's the Daily Mail, but as it states in the article everyone knew Chevrolet got ripped off with the sum paid, it never encouraged me to buy a chevvy, and I doubt many other people bought one because of it.
The most alarming thing about the piece is how the club/team are referred to as a 'brand' a lot more fans need to read this and wake up to how Ed and the Glazers see the club, we are just a brand, like Coke or Pepsi
A couple of lovely stories
They gave LVG a Chevrolet and he gave it back after a week.He refused to be seen it it

They gave Paul Scholes a Chevrolet and he used to leave it in his drive with the keys in,hoping somebody would pinch it.Nobody did!!

raycreative
First Team Player
First Team Player

Fri Oct 11, 2019 3:21 pm

Sigmar wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 10:17 am
raycreative wrote:
Bullshit bluster and more bullshit
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footb ... mmers.html
Again it's the Daily Mail, the kit man has more reliable gossip than that bunch of clowns
Actually Jeff the window cleaner at Carrington knows more than anybody but if United never make a comment or statement on anything other than sales and profit figures and they never do anything for the fans so you are going to get gossip.You can't dismiss it all because some may/will be true.
I am aware that they called a meeting last week of all the heads of departments and Richard Arnold told them all great things were afoot and as such to stick together and not say anything to anybody
He told them there was plans for a director of football and a large number of transfers.
Now where have i heard that before??Bullshit and more bullshit!!

raycreative
First Team Player
First Team Player

Fri Oct 11, 2019 3:27 pm

Sigmar wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 10:31 am
raycreative wrote:
They've kept that quiet
Stewards always stand in the exits at all the gorunds I've been to, and yes you do have to push past them, even an 'excuse me' doesn't help with most of them, they shold be allocated seats near the exits and told to sit down like the rest of us.
As for Old Trafford, it's about time they levelled it and re-built it away from the railway line, or moved to a more suitable place with adequate parking and decent road connetions, the sale of the land it's on would pay for a new stadium, the club is living in the past.

I agree about the stewards but it would have been nice if United had sent a message of condolence.Not an ounce of class

As for the stadium i say each to their own
I like Old Trafford
I stood on the Stretford End for 40 years and now i sit in West Stand(The Stretford End),where i have sat for 20 years.I see the ghosts of the past.I see my father,i see my grandfather and i see my great grandfather

As for decent road connections they have always been good in handling a crowd of 60,000 Plus.
Try going to Chelsea or Wembley or Spurs or west Ham,or Aston Villa or Norwich.Then see what shit road connections are
As for a new stadium.What like West Ham?
And finally to even contemplate knocking down Old Trafford,selling the land and using the money to build a new stadium instead of pinching it
That did me a good giggle on a dull Friday :laugh: :laugh:

Return to “U-N-I-T-E-D”