Ole
Vice-Captain
Vice-Captain

Re: United at war-The club is rotten to the core

Wed Apr 08, 2020 8:29 am

Yes, on the surface the club have been good with non-playing staff but they will be looking to get that money back somehow. You just know that some people will be paying already for next season out of blind loyalty!

raycreative
International Player
International Player

Wed Apr 29, 2020 11:01 am

I didn't realise it was still up as an option but United have just announced that the pre season tour to India has been called off

Does anybody give a flying fornicate???
Even the tens of millions of Indian fans have different things to worry about than Ed Woodward and Richard Arnold slapping arses!!!

raycreative
International Player
International Player

Tue May 19, 2020 10:59 am

And so once again United have proved what greedy thieves they are
As has been obvious for a long time this season will not be finished in front of a crowd,under any circumstances
Clubs have been reluctant to admit it as that would mean a repayment would be due
Eventually with Manchester City being the first to declare and offer a refund the others are now starting to do the right thing
Not United
I received an email today.It confirmed that it was "unlikely" that the season would be finished in front of fans
As such they pointed out that i had paid for the entire season,irrespective of how many games were available for me to watch
As such they had every legal obligation to pay me nothing even though there was 6 matches to go(4 league,the second leg of the UEFA tie plus clearly one after that)
No matter how you base the cost ie 4 league games out of 19 to play so just over 20% or if you use your starting point as 22 games(ie 19 league and 3 UEFA guaranteed) so 6 out of 22 so almost 30%)
So what are United offering.A TEN PER CENT REFUND!!!!
They then ask if i want it as a credit for next season or do i want to donate it to the United charity.
There is NO mention of a cash refund

My 60 years of watching this team is now at an end

raycreative
International Player
International Player

Fri May 22, 2020 9:44 am

Ma\nchester United yesterday reported the recent figures
As advised at the time they borrowed ALL of the money PLUS a bit to pay for Maguire and Wan-Bassaka
Also are paying for Fernandes on HP
As such the club debt has gone up towards half a billion pounds and that's BEFORE this Covid kicks in
Now i know that Ed Woodward and the thieving owners could not have forseen Covid but all is not as well as it could be, in comparison to other clubs
Somebody please explain to me where the £80m for Lukaku has vanished to

You now know that there will be no transfers in, without transfers out, due to lack of funds
Financiers will stop lending to all clubs massively in debt such as United where the asset value is now questionable and going down(What is Pogba,,who they were going to sell, now worth and who can afford him?)
Money men lend clubs with a charge against future season ticket sales and future TV income.They won't be able to guarantee any of that

They better get Scouse Richard Arnold to be "proud to announce" lots of sponsors or the Glazers won't be able to get dividends
I bet D'Arcy is kicking shit out of her brothers by refusing to sell as she wanted

Sigmar
First Team Player
First Team Player

Sat May 23, 2020 6:54 am

raycreative wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 10:59 am
And so once again United have proved what greedy thieves they are
As has been obvious for a long time this season will not be finished in front of a crowd,under any circumstances
Clubs have been reluctant to admit it as that would mean a repayment would be due
Eventually with Manchester City being the first to declare and offer a refund the others are now starting to do the right thing
Not United
I received an email today.It confirmed that it was "unlikely" that the season would be finished in front of fans
As such they pointed out that i had paid for the entire season,irrespective of how many games were available for me to watch
As such they had every legal obligation to pay me nothing even though there was 6 matches to go(4 league,the second leg of the UEFA tie plus clearly one after that)
No matter how you base the cost ie 4 league games out of 19 to play so just over 20% or if you use your starting point as 22 games(ie 19 league and 3 UEFA guaranteed) so 6 out of 22 so almost 30%)
So what are United offering.A TEN PER CENT REFUND!!!!
They then ask if i want it as a credit for next season or do i want to donate it to the United charity.
There is NO mention of a cash refund

My 60 years of watching this team is now at an end
Does that mean you'll fornicate off from the forum as well ?

Life is what you have to put up with when you are not dead

raycreative
International Player
International Player

Sun May 24, 2020 6:00 pm

That's not a very nice personal attack from you,Sigmar is it?
Especially as you declared only last week, that you had gone due to personal abuse on your "other" social media accounts
I can't think why anybody would want to abuse YOU and show YOU disrespect :laugh: :laugh:

You come on here holier than thou full of bullshit
You want respect for having served your country
You tell us about respect for your only hero,your father
You tell us you have been ill
You tell us you are fornicating off due to personal abuse
And yet here you are dishing it out me me
What a plonker you are

All i do is ell you the shit that is going on at this club i have supported for 60 years
Not like you,mate who openly admits you can't be arsed
I have been forced out

Read the papers today
ALL OF THEM SAY THE SAME
The fornicating Glazers have taken £11m out and not for the first time this season
The excuse is that they had reported they would to the stock exchange so they had to
They have,legally mind,decided to not pay a £10m tax bill
They have put the debt up on the club to almost half a billion pounds
They have paid,in interest,using the fans hard earned almost a billion in interest
They have taken out for themselves over a billion

So i really suggest you fornicate off back to your rabbit hole and self isolate

Sigmar
First Team Player
First Team Player

Sun May 24, 2020 6:33 pm

raycreative wrote:
Sun May 24, 2020 6:00 pm
That's not a very nice personal attack from you,Sigmar is it?
Especially as you declared only last week, that you had gone due to personal abuse on your "other" social media accounts
I can't think why anybody would want to abuse YOU and show YOU disrespect :laugh: :laugh:

You come on here holier than thou full of bullshit
You want respect for having served your country
You tell us about respect for your only hero,your father
You tell us you have been ill
You tell us you are fornicating off due to personal abuse
And yet here you are dishing it out me me
What a plonker you are

All i do is ell you the shit that is going on at this club i have supported for 60 years
Not like you,mate who openly admits you can't be arsed
I have been forced out

Read the papers today
ALL OF THEM SAY THE SAME
The fornicating Glazers have taken £11m out and not for the first time this season
The excuse is that they had reported they would to the stock exchange so they had to
They have,legally mind,decided to not pay a £10m tax bill
They have put the debt up on the club to almost half a billion pounds
They have paid,in interest,using the fans hard earned almost a billion in interest
They have taken out for themselves over a billion

So i really suggest you fornicate off back to your rabbit hole and self isolate
It's a question, not a personal attack.
You are nearly as paranoid as me.

But yet again you come back with the personal attacks.

Life is what you have to put up with when you are not dead

raycreative
International Player
International Player

Tue May 26, 2020 8:39 am

Is it really a question and not a personal attack
At least have the courage to stand by what you said

Bearing in mind you left the forum last week because you don't like or need personal abuse on your real social media account ,where somebody knows who you actually are,you still feel a need to come on and ask me if i am fornicating off this forum
You claim to be somebody who likes respect because of your service.Your real hero,has been noted as your father.You dedicate yourself to your kids and you have been through a bout of illness
I thought that might have made you wiser but clearly not

All i do is point out in advance of media reports,how this club is rotten and run by thieves and is being run into the ground
I have been watching "The Last Dance" on Netflix and the comparison is extraordinary
The owners,aided by the general manager decided to break up a team that was more or less unbeatable
The excuse was that they were getting old
It obviously had nothing to do with them selling off their best players,ttheir Ronaldo's and Beckhams and letting their Giggs and Scoles retire without replacing them.They have won absolutely nothing in 20 years since but the owners have made a lot of money.Now where have i heard that before??

To compare with United,i assume any with interest in this club saw the reports over the weekend in the Sundays that screamed out headlines of "GREEDY GLAZERS"
It confirmed they had just paid the Glazers another £11 million and put off a tax bill,legally if not morally correct of £10 million
The debt has now gone up to so summarise since they bought the club for £700 million and put NOTHING in for that they have spent almost a billion in interest.
They have taken out as personal dividends over a billion and the debt has gone back to almost half a billion
Glazernomics at its finest

I have just had a random thought of a random question for you Sigmar
Have you thought of disowning your fathers morals as he has clearly not taught you manners and respect for others?
That's not a personal attack.Just a random question
Pisses you off doesn't it!!!

Return to “U-N-I-T-E-D”