Next Match: Image
Rochdale in the League Cup.
Wednesday 25th September 2019, KO 20:00 BST.
raycreative
First Team Player
First Team Player

Tampa Bay watch

Mon Sep 09, 2019 9:43 am

As our great sporting owners continue to run down the once great Manchester United in the general direction of Bolton,Bury,Portsmouth,Glasgow Rangers,Hearts,Blackpool etc i thought i would open a topic of diatribe so that those that still have an illusion that something good might come from these owners can see what is happening at their other sporting "winners" the Tampa Bay Buccs
Where i am sat they started financially ruining the Buccs and ripping apart that community BEFORE they got their hands on our club
We are now mirroring the Buccs imo

So the new season started yesterday with the same shit performance they start most seasons with
Thy used the close season to sell their draft picks (and keep the money).They trimmed the squad size down just before the season kicked off and whilst the few Buccs fans waited for them to build it up with shrewd intakes they once again started the season thinner in most departments than they had been every year which was always too thin anyway(sound familiar!!)
They have a new coach/manager which they have talked up(sound familiar) and the key position of quarterback was being filled(one last time) by the same shit quarterback who led to to not close to anything last season(sound familiar!!.He was being given "one last chance(sound familiar!!)
Anyway he had a shit game and the season started with a dicking yet again
The crowd was down to its lowest since the great recession 10 years ago.I saw the highlights and the fans all went dressed up as empty red seats
The opposition of the San Fransisco 49'r was the weakest you could have hoped for but they never looked in trouble
The season is already over before it has begun(sound familiar!!)
The blame game is starting and i fully expect the coach and the quarterback both to be gone before the season end(sound familiar)
The fans are already fighting and the manager and the players are blaming each other
The press is taking the piss(all sound familar)
The only ones not commenting are the owners.I assume they are wondering when they get their share of the TV revenue

Anyway here is the report of the dicking.More diatribe/reality will follow
https://www.tampabay.com/sports/bucs/20 ... afternoon/

raycreative
First Team Player
First Team Player

Re: Tampa Bay watch

Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:13 am

Reaction from the day after the first dicking of the season,which won't be the last
"Fans hopes are built up only to be destroyed as soon as the season starts"
"It's all the fault of the new coach!!"
"The quarterback that has been given one last chance o show how good he is"
"The very thin (and cheap) squad with minimal cover for injuries"

Now where have i heard that before??
https://www.bucsnation.com/2019/9/9/208 ... -reactions

Sigmar
Reserve
Reserve

Fri Sep 13, 2019 7:05 am

I'd be quite happy to see a worst case scenario of us finishing above the relegation places if it meant ponsors deserting us, and the Glazers selling up. I'd even welcome relegation to see the back of them.

Life is what you have to put up with when you are not dead

raycreative
First Team Player
First Team Player

Fri Sep 13, 2019 7:08 am

They actually won a game last night
The em ails will be flying out today
"Limited availability"
"Come and have an OJ Simpson for 1500 dollars"

Ole
Vice-Captain
Vice-Captain

Fri Sep 13, 2019 7:21 am

Sigmar wrote:
I'd be quite happy to see a worst case scenario of us finishing above the relegation places if it meant ponsors deserting us, and the Glazers selling up. I'd even welcome relegation to see the back of them.
I've said I'd be happy with relegation from day one.

raycreative
First Team Player
First Team Player

Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:37 am

Ole wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 7:21 am
Sigmar wrote:
I've said I'd be happy with relegation from day one.
Isn't it embarrasing/pathetic that we have to suggest relegation to think about getting rid of this lot of leaches
Similarly there is no guarantee that they will go
Glazernomics at Tampa Bay have shown they just cut back on costs whilst maximising income without the need to sell and they don't give a shit about success or failure on the field
Ed Woodward tells everybody that at every investors call

Sandies
Supporter
Supporter

Tue Sep 17, 2019 12:07 am

Carolina in Carolina is some win.

Bruce Arians is a legend. Tampa wont ruin that. He doesn't need to prove anything to the Tampa fans or the Glazers

"Beckham... into Sheringham... and Solskjær has won it!"

raycreative
First Team Player
First Team Player

Mon Sep 23, 2019 9:43 am

Sandies wrote:
Tue Sep 17, 2019 12:07 am
Carolina in Carolina is some win.

Bruce Arians is a legend. Tampa wont ruin that. He doesn't need to prove anything to the Tampa fans or the Glazers
The Glazers don't give a shit about legends,reputations or results or proving it.Ask Jose and LVG
By the way the Buccs lost again last night at home after the kicker missed what was effectively a penalty
That's lost 2 out of 3 played(Both home games)
That's good news for the Glazers.The lower they finish the higher the draft picks that they can sell

Return to “U-N-I-T-E-D”